iMovR EcoLast Economy Standing Mat
Availability: In stock
Price as configured: $0.00
- 100% polyurethane unibody construction means the EcoLast Economy will never delaminate, curl at the edges, or lose its buoyancy
- Reduced price while maintaining quality
- Provides all-day standing comfort and pain relief
- Lightweight, durable, and 100% recyclable
- Features a five-year full performance warranty and a lifetime warranty against manufacturing defects
This Standing Mat Doesn’t Compromise Quality—or Your Budget
When it comes to making standing mats, 100% polyurethane construction is the gold standard, but it is an expensive material. Made right here in America, iMovR’s EcoLast Economy Standing Mat offers all of the benefits of solid polyurethane at a more affordable price.
Like all EcoLast mats, using the Economy at your standing desk relieves strain on your back, legs, and feet while reducing spinal compression and improving your overall balance throughout the day. Its surface is anti-microbial and resistant to wear, abrasion, staining, puncturing, tearing and chemical damage. Plus, not only is the Economy made of 100% recyclable material, but it is also designed to last a lifetime; it won’t go straight into a landfill every year or two like cheaply made foam or gel mats.
For more information about the ergonomic benefits and superior quality of our 100% polyurethane mats, please refer to the “EcoLast Mat Material Guide” under the DOCS tab.
How does the Economy differ from the EcoLast Premium? The Economy mat is 1/8” thinner, and its polyurethane formula is 20% less dense. For users who expect to spend more than an hour or two at a time standing, we recommend the thicker Premium formulation, since its full-performance warranty is ten years instead of five. Premium mats are available in a variety of sizes, colors, and finishes, including the Designer Granite pattern.
The Economy is also the perfect size for use on office treadmills when you need to take a break from walking but aren’t ready to sit yet. It fits every popular model including LifeSpan, Steelcase, TreadDesk, RebelDesk, and, of course, iMovR’s ThermoTread GT (although we recommend the larger 20” x 32” TreadTop mat for the ThermoTread GT).
iMovR’s EcoLast Economy Standing Mat received four and a half out five stars from WorkWhileWalking’s expert team. Read their review here.
For orders of twenty-five mats or more, please contact our corporate solutions team at email@example.com for special pricing offers.
30-day, 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. No restocking fees. See our Terms and Conditions for details.
- 18” x 30”
- Reliable comfort and durability
- 100% solid polyurethane construction
- 5/8” thick
- Edges that will never roll up
- Anti-microbial surface
- Flame resistant up to 400° F
- Lightweight and easy to clean
- Proudly manufactured in the USA
The EcoLast Economy Standing Mat features a five-year full performance warranty and a lifetime warranty against manufacturing defects.
We also offer a 30-day, 100% Satisfaction Guarantee on this product. If you aren’t fully satisfied with your purchase and would like to exchange or return it, please send it back to us and we will give you a full refund. Customer is responsible for shipping costs. No restocking fees apply. See iMovR Terms and Conditions for more details.
Free Shipping to the Continental US
Prices include free shipping to anywhere in the continental United States. All standing mats are shipped within 3-5 business days of order, via FedEx Ground.
Shipping to Hawaii, Alaska, and Other Countries
Hawaii, Alaska and international customers have two options:
- We can ship to any freight forwarder in the continental US for the same flat rate as to any other domestic customer. It would be your responsibility to select a freight forwarder, set up an account, and negotiate freight forwarding rates. If you go with this option, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or (425) 999-3550 with your order details and the delivery address for your freight forwarder, and we will get back to you with pallet dimensions, weights, and any other information required for your forwarder to generate a quote for you.
- For international customers, the product can be shipped directly to you via either DHL Express (typically 2-day or 3-day air) or DHL Global Freight (ocean). Please contact us with complete order details, and full shipping address and contact information so that we may generate a quote for you. By default we will generate a quote for Express (air) only, unless you indicate you would like ocean/ground, or both rates to compare. Please allow 24-72 hours to turn around an international delivery quote.
Note for Canadian, Mexican and Overseas International Customers: You will be responsible for any customs duties and taxes that may be due to your government. The carrier (DHL) will collect these at the time they contact you to schedule your delivery.