iMovR Height Extenders for Elite and Everest Stand Up Desks
Availability: In stock
As low as: $79.00
Price as configured: $0.00
- Shifts the height range of your Elite or Everest desk 4 inches higher—creating a new height ceiling of 55 inches!
- Easy to install
- Increases overall desk stability at every point along its adjustment range
- Allows your stand up desk to accommodate users of virtually any height
- Professional, powder-coat finish to match the legs of your adjustable height desk unobtrusively
Reaching New Heights in Stand Up Desk Functionality
iMovR’s Height Extenders for Elite and Everest Stand Up Desks allow you to boost your iMovR ThermoDesk Elite or Omega Everest desk to new heights; a boon to taller standing and treadmill desk users.
iMovR ThermoDesk Elite and Omega Everest adjustable-height desks already go above and beyond the industry standard 47” height ceiling. Their height ceiling of 51” not only helps taller users enjoy better ergonomics, it also increases the stability of the desk at top heights, when the telescoping leg segments are at their maximum extension. The less overlap at the ends of the telescoping segments, the more wobble you get. This is why all height adjustable desks show more shakiness at their top end even if they’re rock solid at the bottom end.
The engineers at iMovR looked at their 51” height ceiling and said “We can do better.” Introducing iMovR’s Height Extenders for Elite and Everest Stand Up Desks. These desk add-ons install easily between your desk’s feet and lifting legs, and shift the height adjustment range of your desk four inches higher. That means your new Elite or Everest would adjust from 29” – 55” high instead of the normal 25” – 51”. Now virtually anyone can effectively and ergonomically use a treadmill desk (and definitely a standing desk) regardless of their height! And, don’t forget the increased stability. Four more inches of height adjustment means a lot more overlapping leg segments no matter what the height at which you set your desk.
Installation is simple. Just adjust the desk to its lowest point, flip it upside down with a helper, and install the extenders between the desk foot and legs using four screws. Flip the table back on its feet, follow the enclosed instructions on how to reprogram your digital controller for the new height range, and you’re good to go!
Whether you’re taller than most desks will support, or simply looking for the most solid desk possible, iMovR’s Height Extenders for Elite and Everest Stand Up Desks is what you need to take your Elite or Everest desk from excellent to sublime.
Price includes FREE SHIPPING in the continental United States. The iMovR Height Extenders are shipped by FedEx Ground.
Shipping to Hawaii, Alaska, and Other Countries
Hawaii, Alaska and international customers have two options:
- We can ship to any freight forwarder in the continental US for the same flat rate as to any other domestic customer. It would be your responsibility to select a freight forwarder, set up an account, and negotiate freight forwarding rates. If you go with this option, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or (425) 999-3550 with your order details and the delivery address for your freight forwarder, and we will get back to you with pallet dimensions, weights, and any other information required for your forwarder to generate a quote for you.
- For international customers, the product can be shipped directly to you via either DHL Express (typically 2-day or 3-day air) or DHL Global Freight (ocean). Please contact us with complete order details, and full shipping address and contact information so that we may generate a quote for you. By default we will generate a quote for Express (air) only, unless you indicate you would like ocean/ground, or both rates to compare. Please allow 24-72 hours to turn around an international delivery quote.
Note for Canadian, Mexican and Overseas International Customers: You will be responsible for any customs duties and taxes that may be due to your government. The carrier (DHL) will collect these at the time they contact you to schedule your delivery.