iMovR Locking Caster Wheel Set
Availability: In stock
As low as: $79.00
Price as configured: $0.00
- Caster wheels let you glide your desk around the room easily and swiftly
- Constructed from durable polyurethane
- Will not leave unsightly streaks like some cheaper casters
- Easy to install
- Locking feature keeps your desk in place when you find your “sweet spot”
- Shipping weight: under 2 lbs.
Move Your Stand Up Desk With Ease
You have some space in your room or office, and you want the flexibility to reposition your iMovR stand up desk as often as you need to without the hassle of finding a helper to lift it. iMovR’s Locking Caster Wheel Set is for you. These caster sets give your ThermoDesk, Omega, or Upsilon adjustable height desk the ability to effortlessly glide across your room until you find the perfect spot. Perhaps different parts of the room get better light at different times of the day, or maybe you’re putting together an open office plan where employees move desks frequently. Simply unlock the caster wheels to roll, and lock them down again once you find your sweet spot. These casters also add 2.5” of height to your desk, a bonus for very tall individuals.
iMovR Locking Caster Wheel Sets are made entirely of rigid polyurethane, a more durable material than the plasticized rubber that cheap caster sets often use to cut costs. Also unlike plasticized rubber, iMovR Locking Caster Wheel Sets won’t mar your flooring with unsightly black streaks.
Installation is a snap. With a helper, flip the desk upside down. Then remove your desk’s leveling pads, and use the included wrench to secure your new casters in their place. Flip the desk right side up and you’re ready to roll.
iMovR Locking Caster Wheel Sets come in two sizes; one for desks that use UpStage bases and one for desks that use the Reliant or Relevate bases. Please use the following chart to determine which size is compatible with your desk.
|Desk Model||Base Used||Stem Size|
Free Shipping to the Continental US
Prices include free shipping to anywhere in the continental United States.
Shipping to Hawaii, Alaska, and Other Countries
Hawaii, Alaska and international customers have two options:
- We can ship to any freight forwarder in the continental US for the same flat rate as to any other domestic customer. It would be your responsibility to select a freight forwarder, set up an account, and negotiate freight forwarding rates. If you go with this option, contact us at email@example.com or (425) 999-3550 with your order details and the delivery address for your freight forwarder, and we will get back to you with pallet dimensions, weights, and any other information required for your forwarder to generate a quote for you.
- For international customers, the product can be shipped directly to you via DHL Global Freight (ocean) or DHL Express (typically 2-day or 3-day air). Please contact us with complete order details, full shipping address, and contact information so that we may generate a quote for you. By default, we will generate a quote for DHL Global Freight (ocean/ground) shipping only — unless you indicate you would like DHL Express (air) or both rates to compare. Please allow 24-72 hours to turn around an international delivery quote.
Note for Canadian, Mexican and Overseas International Customers: You will be responsible for any customs duties and taxes that may be due to your government. The carrier (DHL) will collect these at the time they contact you to schedule your delivery.