iMovR Olympus Treadmill Desk Workstation
Availability: In stock
As low as: $2,423.00
Price as configured: $0.00
- Combo featuring iMovR’s 5 star-rated Omega Olympus Desk and ThermoTread GT Office Treadmill
- All-digital ThermoTread GT, with its smartphone-like, touch-screen, LCD console is the quietest, most reliable walking base on the market, and “future-proof”
- Integrated SteadyType Keyboard Tray provides superior stability and typing ergonomics
- Exclusive “3D lamination” is more elegant and durable than any other laminate, and allows for extensive “ergo contouring” of the desk surface
- Hundreds of customization options, in sizes from 42” to 72” wide, eleven laminate colors, matching file cabinet and other accessories
The Perfect Treadmill Desk for Total Office Fitness
We need to move. Moving increases our mental productivity, helps us stay awake and focused, and increases our basal metabolic rate. Getting more movement into you daily routine is one of the best ways to improve your overall health. In an ideal workday you would manage your workflow as you walk and stand at your desk, sitting when you need a break. Our Omega Olympus Stand Up Desk combined with our exciting new ThermoTread GT Office Treadmill is the ideal workstation to give you an ideal workday.
Both the Omega Olympus Stand Up Desk and the ThermoTread GT Office Treadmill received five out of five stars from WorkWhileWalking’s expert review team. This treadmill desk workstation received five out of five stars from WorkWhileWalking. Read the review of this workstation here. Also be sure to check out this video on how perfectly the iMovR Omega desks work with the Thermotread GT to create the ultimate, ergonomically-perfected workstation.
Made with Modern Technology to Work Better
The ThermoTread GT is the only office treadmill on the market to feature a desktop console with a full-color, touch screen display; not unlike the smartphone in your pocket. This display, coupled with the console’s powerful microprocessor, makes it faster and easier to operate the treadmill than the antiquated membrane keys every other walking treadmill base uses. All the basic functionality to display walking speed, distance, time, calorie burn and other performance statistics are there, but the ThermoTread GT is the only office treadmill that allows you set up your own user profile (up to 5 profiles can be created) and track these stats across all three work modalities - walking, standing, and sitting - for a complete picture of your total office fitness.
The Omega Olympus’s conference-table thick (1-1/8”) desk tops are made with cutting edge, 3D lamination. Using high heat and pressure, a state-of-the-art machine applies a super-durable Omnova Surf(x) 3D laminate to the desktop, under extreme temperature and pressure, creating an indestructible molecular bond with the wood. This creates a secure seal that wards against moisture damage, the enemy of all wood furniture. Also used in hospital settings, these high-end laminates are highly resistant to scratches, dings, and harsh cleaning chemicals.
Not only does 3D lamination better protect your desk top, it also looks nicer. Tops created with 3D-lamination have no seams or breaks in the finish, even at the grommet holes, resulting in a desk top that looks like it was extravagantly fashioned from a single slab of hard wood – even though it costs no more than decades-old high pressure laminate technology used on most other desks.
The Omega Olympus features a built-in SteadyType keyboard platform. A result of our pioneering research into standing and walking ergonomics, the SteadyType keyboard platform lets you achieve a truly neutral typing posture at tilt angles of up to -85 degrees. For treadmill desk usage, angles of -25 to -40 degrees achieve the greatest improvements in ergonomics and comfort, as well as maximizing typing speed, accuracy, and endurance. The SteadyType keyboard platform also dramatically improves your desk’s stability over the traditional solution of an adjustable keyboard tray arm. Where such an arm would bounce like trampoline as you typed, the SteadyType doesn’t budge at all, which improves the stability of your entire workstation. And since SteadyType is built right into the desktop, it keeps you closer to the rest of your desk, unlike keyboard trays that push you away by a foot or more.
Designed for the Office
Every detail of the Omega Olympus and ThermoTread GT was fine-tuned to fit seamlessly into an office environment. From the ease of matching one of the Omega Olympus’s eleven standard table top finishes your décor, to the ThermoTread GT’s space-saving footprint and low, 5-inch “step up” height, this treadmill desk will give you the tools to maintain a productive, healthy work day without looking out of place.
Despite the ThermoTread GT's hefty weight, it remains easy to move across any floor or carpet, thanks to two wheels mounted on one end, underneath the treadmill's motor housing. Simply lift the lighter end of the treadmill and push or pull it into place underneath your desk.
Silence is golden. That’s why our Omega Olympus desk operates at just 46 dB when rising and 42 dB when lowering. The ThermoTread GT is the quietest treadmill on the market, running at a faint 43 dB and beating its closest competition by a whole 5 decibels. These ratings are lower than the ambient noise levels of most offices, so you don’t need to worry about disturbing your coworkers.
This treadmill desk bundle is well-suited for shared, departmental use as well. The Omega Olympus features three different height presets, and the ThermoTread GT also supports multiple user profiles to remember your individual usage stats and preferences. And just in case your legal department has any concerns about company liability, show them this: Before activating the treadmill, our console requires the user to click off on a liability waiver “click wrap,” just like they do when using the GPS navigation system in their car. This exclusive feature of iMovR treadmill desks protects your organization from unsafe operation and potential liability, while creating a contemporaneous record of all equipment usage.
Built to Last and Ready for the Future
The Omega Olympus’s desk top are made in Michigan, America’s heartland. The desk features one of the strongest warranties on the market, including five years coverage on the motors, five years on the table top and lifetime coverage on the frame. Not many manufacturers warrant their table tops, but then, no other manufacturer of adjustable-height furniture uses such sophisticated lamination methods.
The ThermoTread GT is similarly “overbuilt” for reliability and performance. Where other treadmills use lower-cost melamine or phenolic walking decks, the ThermoTread GT uses a premium 1”-thick Bakelite deck, providing unmatched durability. The entire motor and drivetrain are optimized to give you the most torque at low walking speeds for long periods of time, so you needn’t worry about motor failure – a common problem when people try walking on what is really a running treadmill under the hood (designed for high torque at high speeds, but underpowered at low speeds). And while many other treadmill manufacturers conjure up weight ratings as a marketing and positioning tactic, the ThermoTread GT’s 400 lb. weight rating was engineered in using finite element analysis, and verified with machine-simulated, real-world stress testing.
The desktop console includes a USB port for you to easily update the office treadmill’s software with regular software improvements. Soon, the ThermoTread GT will become an appliance on the “Internet of Things” through the addition of the optional iMovR CloudStation, available next year. Your treadmill, computer, and stand up desk can all plug into the CloudStation. The ThermoTread GT’s patent-pending circuitry interprets electrical current fluctuations caused by you stepping on the belt, precisely measuring your walking speed, the distance you walked, and your step count as well as the health of the treadmill. This data is then sent to the CloudStation, uploaded to the iMovR Cloud, and attached to your user profile. Your user profile can also include your preferred treadmill speeds, desk height, and monitor height, allowing you to log into any iMovR treadmill desk, anywhere in the world, and immediately get to work at your ideal ergonomic setting.
Personalize Your Ideal Workstation
We offer a host of options that will allow you to make your desk fit your life and work style. Customize your desk to your décor with one of our eleven standard finishes. Choose between black or silver base colors, pick the desk size that fits your room. All our bases are width-adjustable, so if you ever decide you need a different size all you need to do is change the width and replace the top. On 42”, 47”, and 59” desktops, the SteadyType tray is centered. On the 71” version, pick your preferred SteadyType position (left, right, or center) and select from iMovR’s many accessory options to make your desk fit your needs.
Click Image for Larger Color Samples
Note: the Olympus desk is now available in nine different corner standing desk configurations, too!
Don’t want to give up having desk drawers? No problem! Bundle in a matching mobile file cabinet. Need more power at the desktop for charging your devices easily? Our flush-mounted power nodes fit the Omega Olympus’s grommet holes perfectly. Extend your walking time with a premium anti-fatigue mat, and keep your desk free from cable clutter with our cable management kits. Or, add a set of casters to your desk for a more mobile workstation and another 2.5” of height reach
Bulk Orders and Renting
Please contact our Corporate Solutions Department by calling (888) 208-6770 ext. 2 or sending an email to email@example.com to discuss custom color and logo engraving options, as well as installation details and large quantity discounts.
This desk and treadmill pairing is available through our rental program! If you are a large enterprise interested in trialing treadmill desks in your information see our rental program for more information. You can also call (888) 208-6770 ext. 2 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Just a small sample of customers that use the
iMovR Omega Olympus Desk
...and a small sample of customers that use the
iMovR ThermoTread GT Office Treadmill
|The UpStage 30 Base|
|Rated Lifting Capacity||265 lbs.|
|Product Weight*||71 lbs.|
|Travel Speed||1.5 inches per second|
|Noise Signature||42dB on descent, 46 dB on ascent|
|Controller Type||Digital with three programmable memory positions|
|Energy Consumption - Standby||Under 0.5 Watts|
|Energy Consumption - Moving||1.4Amp = 168 Watts|
|Safety Features||Programmable container and shelf stops|
|Country of Origin||China|
*Please note these items are typically shipped on pallet(s) due to their size and weight, and to minimize potential damage in transit. The pallet itself can weigh anywhere from 50 to 110 lbs. depending on the size of the largest item being shipped (e.g. table top), and other variables.
|The OLYMPUS Table Top|
All tops have dual grommets
42" tops: center point of grommet is 7" from left or right edge
47" tops: center point of grommet is 9" from left or right edge
59" and 71" tops: center point of grommet is 10" from left or right edge
30" x 42" - 39 lbs.
|SteadyType Keyboard Tray Dimensions||19.5" x 10.5" x 0.75"|
|Available Standard Colors
See color samples
|Special Features||Recessed nuts for attaching base legs; also aids in disassembly for easy transporting of desk
Pre-drilled for all other under-desk components, such as keyboard trays and hand controllers
|Country of Origin||USA|
|The ThermoTread GT Treadmill Base|
|Fan||Ultra-quiet, automatic activation as needed|
|Deck Type||Bakelite 1"|
|Walking Belt Area||20" x 50"|
|Deck Height||Under 5"|
|Deck Suspension||6 Compression Shocks|
|Belt Type||Ultra-quiet 2.5mm rubber plus 2-ply fabric|
|Noise Signature (Measured at Motor)||Lowest in industry - 42.7 dB|
|Speed Range||0.5-2.5 mph|
|User Weight Rating||400 lbs.|
|Side Rails||Non-scuffing aluminum|
|Weight||Treadmill: 147 lbs Controller: 1.75 lbs
Gross shipping weight in box: 176 lbs (not including pallet)
|Overall Footprint||67.5" x 28.35" x 9.5"|
|Boxed Dimensions||72.6" x 33" x 12.4"|
|Lubrication||Easy-lift belt, no-mess lubrication takes 1 minute|
|Service Organizaiton||Spirit US|
|The ThermoTread GT Desktop Console|
|Controller Type||High resolution, touch-screen LCD. Has a USB port for easy download of future software upgrades.|
|Basic Display Capabilities||
|Display Capabilities with Upcoming Optional iMovR CloudStation||
|Internet Connectivity||Using iMovR CloudStation, 100% real-time connectivity to the iMovR Cloud. Uploads user and machine performance, downloads user preferences (for treadmill and desk settings), and other advanced software features.|
|Console Dimensions||7.25" x 4.125" x 6"|
Video on how to set up and use the Thermotread GT with an iMovR Omega Desk:
We offer an unparalleled warranty, reflecting our confidence in the manufacturing quality of this treadmill desk workstation. See our official Warranty Policy to register your product or view specific warranty limitations.
Omega Olympus Stand Up Desk Warranty Details
- Lifetime on steel frame
- 5 years on moving parts
- 5 years on tabletop
- 5 years on electronics
ThermoTread GT Office Treadmill Warranty Details
- 3 years on motor
- 2 years on parts
- 1 year on labor
Returns and Exchanges
We offer a 30-day, 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. If you receive your Omega treadmill desk workstation and decide it is not what you are looking for, or would like to exchange it, please send it back and we will give you a full refund minus a 20% restocking fee. Customer is responsible for shipping and handling costs of the return. The product must be in its original packaging, and in sellable condition. Simply email us at email@example.com or call (888) 208-6770 for a return merchandise authorization number. Please note that shipping and handling costs are nonrefundable.
If you receive your Omega treadmill desk workstation and decide you would like to exchange it, please contact us for an exchange merchandise authorization number. The product must be in its original packaging, and in sellable condition. Upon receipt of the exchanged item(s), we will promptly send the replacement. Please note that shipping and handling costs for original item(s) are nonrefundable. Buyer pays for shipping and handling costs of replacement item(s).
The standard shipping cost for all Omega treadmill desk workstations is $249. This flat rate applies to any major metropolitan region within the continental United States, and includes all options purchased with a treadmill desk workstation, such as monitor arms and keyboard trays.
Most OLYMPUS desks - and all desks that are shipped with Room of Choice or White Glove Installation options (see below) - are shipped via freight carrier. You'll receive a tracking number by email once the product has been scheduled to be picked up by the freight carrier.
- All of our desks and tables are made-to-order in Grand Rapids, Michigan, and shipped out within 5 to 7 business days from date of order.
- Delivery to any major metro area within the continental US takes 3 to 5 business days from when it leaves our factory. More remote areas can take an additional 1 to 4 days. These delivery times are based on ideal weather conditions and the dispatcher's ability to reach the customer by phone to schedule delivery. Please allow for extra time if there is inclement weather anywhere between Michigan and your area.
- The vast majority of deliveries are made within 8 to 14 business days of ordering (not including weekends and holidays), depending on distance from Michigan. Southeast and Southwest US deliveries can take longer.
- A dispatcher will call you 24 hours in advance to confirm the address and a convenient 4-hour window for delivery. Delivery times are available from 7am to 7pm in most markets.
- Standard delivery is to the first covered threshold. In apartment buildings and office buildings this would be to the lobby, if there is a doorman or receptionist. If there is no covered area to place the delivery in, it will be taken as close as possible to the building structure, which may be curbside, and it will be the customer's responsibility to unload the pallet and bring merchandise into the building.
- For inside delivery, select Room of Choice or White Glove Delivery (see below). Note that White Glove Delivery includes Room of Choice.
- White Glove Delivery always includes factory pre-assembly and testing.
- Some smaller desk systems may be shipped by FedEx Ground. Manufacturing and delivery times will be similar to freight shipments described above.
- NYC deliveries, non-standard delivery times, and other special delivery options requested by the recipient, as well as delivery to addresses that are more than 50 miles away from our freight carriers' designated hubs may be subject to additional delivery surcharges.
A. Room of Choice Delivery
Standard shipping brings your new desk or table to the first covered threshold. With Room of Choice the two-man delivery crew will bring all the components all the way to the room where your desk or table will go. Elevator trips, and up to two flights of stairs, are included in the price. Note: this service level may not be available in certain rural areas.
B. Pre-Assembly Option
We do everything possible to make assembly of our desks and tables easy. Typical desk assembly takes only 20 to 45 minutes - depending on the model - if you have a helper. (Add a little time if you ordered a keyboard tray, monitor arm, or other accessories.) However, we do offer factory pre-assembly on most models (exceptions: Upsilon and corner desks). Conference tables are always shipped pre-assembled.
C. White Glove Delivery
Our most popular shipping upgrade, the two-man crew will deliver your factory pre-assembled and fully-tested desk to your room of choice, set it up, and cart away the pallet and all packaging materials. If a treadmill is included in the purchase it will also be removed from the box and set up. Installation of accessories such as monitor arms, keyboard trays, power nodes and cable management kits are not included in the white glove delivery service. Note: this service level may not be available in certain rural areas.
Tips for Success
It is our desire to get your product to you as safely and quickly as possible! To help us make this possible, here are a few things you can do to help if you've ordered a desk system that will be delivered by freight:
- Provide us with the best phone number for the delivery dispatcher to reach you, or someone in your receiving department (they will typically call within 24 hours of the shipment reaching your local area).
- Deliveries cannot be reliably scheduled by voicemail so please provide a backup phone number if possible.
- Letting us know in advance whether the address is residential or commercial, and if the latter, if there is loading dock access, will speed the process.
- You can send us this information by email to firstname.lastname@example.org referencing your name and order number, and we will make sure the information is relayed to the carrier doing the delivery.
Shipping to Hawaii, Alaska, and Other Countries
Hawaii, Alaska and international customers have two options:
- We can ship to any freight forwarder in the continental US for the same flat rate as to any other domestic customer. It would be your responsibility to select a freight forwarder, set up an account, and negotiate freight forwarding rates. If you go with this option, contact us at email@example.com or (425) 999-3550 with your order details and the delivery address for your freight forwarder, and we will get back to you with pallet dimensions, weights, and any other information required for your forwarder to generate a quote for you.
- For international customers, the product can be shipped directly to you via DHL Global Freight (ocean) or DHL Express (typically 2-day or 3-day air). Please contact us with complete order details, full shipping address, and contact information so that we may generate a quote for you. By default, we will generate a quote for DHL Global Freight (ocean/ground) shipping only — unless you indicate you would like DHL Express (air) or both rates to compare. Please allow 24-72 hours to turn around an international delivery quote.
Note for Canadian, Mexican and Overseas International Customers:
- You will be responsible for any customs duties and taxes that may be due to your government. The carrier (DHL) will collect these at the time they contact you to schedule your delivery.