iMovR Tempo TreadTop Office Chair
Availability: In stock
As low as: $749.00
Price as configured: $0.00
- Finally, an ergonomically-advanced chair you can safely use atop a treadmill!
- Converts any treadmill desk into a sit-stand-walk workstation
- Ultra-durable,100% polyurethane seat molds to your body, and is easy to clean
- Convenient handle makes it easy to move on and off the treadmill with one hand
- Lifetime Warranty. 100% Made in America.
The First Ergonomic Seat Designed Specifically for Treadmill Desks
Not everyone has a desk large enough to fit a treadmill and a chair side by side. In the past, workers at these small treadmill desks either had to move all their stuff to a separate sitting desk, or use any number of clunky ad-hoc seating solutions on top of the treadmill. These workarounds were often unsafe and uncomfortable, as well as potentially harmful to the treadmill belt.
iMovR’s new Tempo TreadTop chair is specifically designed to work well on top of the treadmill belt (or anywhere else, for that matter). Never before has there been a portable chair this adjustable, this comfortable, this safe and oh, so durable. 100% made in America, the TreadTop Chair comes with an industry-leading lifetime warranty.
The Tempo TreadTop Chair was rated four out five stars by WorkWhileWalking.com’s expert review team. Read their evaluation here.
Compatible with Any Office Treadmill
The Tempo TreadTop Chair features a 17”-diameter, polished chrome disc base, which easily fits atop any popular office treadmill, including the iMovR ThermoTread, LifeSpan TR800, LifeSpan TR1200, LifeSpan TR5000, Rebel 1000, Steelcase Walkstation, TreadDesk, Proform and NordicTrack walking treadmill bases. The circular base distributes your weight evenly across the treadmill surface, so you can rest easy knowing it won’t damage the belt, as traditional caster wheels or chair legs are liable to do.
Exceptional Comfort and Durability
The Tempo Chair is specially engineered to deliver unsurpassed comfort and support throughout the day. It all starts with Tempo’s 100% polyurethane, thermoelastic seat. As you sit, your body heat causes the seat to morph and mold around your body. The result is a one-of-a-kind sitting experience individually tailored to each user. Ridges along the seat surface promote airflow, keeping your body comfortable and cool during sitting breaks. Additional support is provided by a shock-absorbing, pneumatic, gas spring cylinder that further cushions you and improves your body’s circulation.
The seat pan tilt can be adjusted from -4° to +10°, promoting blood flow to the legs. The seat back can be adjusted to any height, and from a -10° to +10° angle. The entire seat is height adjustable from 17” to 24”. The Tempo Chair is designed for heavy-duty action and supports users weighing up to 300 lbs. But you’d never guess its 38 pound weight due to the way the weight is balanced, and how easy it is to lift and move using the handle built into the backrest.
More than a stop-gap solution for treadmill deskers, the TreadTop Chair is comfortable enough for all-day use. An optional arms kit is available for those who do intend to use it all day. There is also an optional 18” chrome foot ring. This built-in attachment encourages more dynamic seating postures, and gives users a safe place for their feet when on the treadmill—never set your feet on your treadmill’s fragile motor housing again!
|Height Range||17" - 24"|
|Seat Dimensions||17.75" x 16.75"|
|Backrest Dimensions||10.5" height x 17.75" width|
|User Capacity||300 lbs.|
|Fire Retardant||CAL 117-133|
|Certifications||ANSI / BIFMA X5.1|
|Carton Dimensions||14" x 27" x 28"|
Free Shipping to the Continental US
The iMovR Tempo TreadTop™Office Chair ships for FREE to the 48 contiguous United States. Lead time for delivery is 7 business days.
Shipping to Hawaii, Alaska, and Other Countries
Hawaii, Alaska and international customers have two options:
- We can ship to any freight forwarder in the continental US for the same flat rate as to any other domestic customer. It would be your responsibility to select a freight forwarder, set up an account, and negotiate freight forwarding rates. If you go with this option, contact us at email@example.com or (425) 999-3550 with your order details and the delivery address for your freight forwarder, and we will get back to you with pallet dimensions, weights, and any other information required for your forwarder to generate a quote for you.
- For international customers, the product can be shipped directly to you via either DHL Express (typically 2-day or 3-day air) or DHL Global Freight (ocean). Please contact us with complete order details, and full shipping address and contact information so that we may generate a quote for you. By default we will generate a quote for Express (air) only, unless you indicate you would like ocean/ground, or both rates to compare. Please allow 24-72 hours to turn around an international delivery quote.
Note for Canadian, Mexican and Overseas International Customers: You will be responsible for any customs duties and taxes that may be due to your government. The carrier (DHL) will collect these at the time they contact you to schedule your delivery.