ThermoDesk UpTown Treadmill Desk Workstation
Availability: In stock
As low as: $2,118.00
Price as configured: $0.00
- Combo featuring iMovR’s top-rated ThermoDesk UpTown Desk and ThermoTread GT Office Treadmill
- All-digital ThermoTread GT, with its smartphone-like, touch-screen, LCD console is the quietest, most reliable walking base on the market, and “future-proof”
- ThermoDesk UpTown adjustable height desk is the most customizable desk on the market in terms of size and color selections
- Exclusive “3D lamination” is more elegant and durable than any other laminate, and allows for extensive “ergo contouring” of the desk surface
- Dozens of accessory options including matching file cabinet, anti-fatigue mats, desktop power nodes and more
The Most Customizable Treadmill Desk, at a Great Value
The ThermoDesk UpTown treadmill desk features the widest array of size and color options available from a single desk model. With that unsurpassed degree of choice comes a host of valuable features like 3D-laminated desktops, programmable height presets, quiet motors, and quality construction. The ThermoTread GT is the newest, most high-tech treadmill on the market today, and is the only one to feature a full-color, touch screen display on its desktop controller; just like the smartphone in your pocket. The two together create one of the best values in treadmill desk workstations.
As a standalone height-adjustable desk the iMovR ThermoDesk UpTown received a five out five star rating from WorkWhileWalking. As a standalone office treadmill the iMovR ThermoTread GT received five out of five stars from the same. WorkWhileWalking gave this treadmill desk workstation pairing four and half stars.
Note: the UpTown desk is now available in nine different corner standing desk configurations, too!
Feature-Rich with the Latest Technology
From the sleek durability of the ThermoDesk UpTown’s table top finish to the ThermoTread GT’s high tech digital controller that sits on top of it, this treadmill desk pairing delivers serious value at a competitive price. The UpTown table top is made using the most advanced lamination process available: 3D lamination. Using high heat and pressure, a large machine applies a sheet of extremely durable Omnova Surf(x) laminate to a dense, MDF core, creating a seamless finish over the table top’s rounded corners, contoured edges, and even through the 3”-wide grommet holes.
The process also creates an indestructible bond between the core and the laminate, granting the table top superior resistance to moisture damage, like warping. Additionally, the laminate itself is made to stand up to tough environments like hospitals and as such is highly resistant to dings and scratches as well as harsh cleaning chemicals. These durability qualities allow us to offer a five-year warranty on all iMovR 3D-laminated tabletops, whereas conventional high pressure laminated tops are often sold with very short, or no warranty at all.
The ThermoTread GT’s desktop controller features a full-color touch screen, not unlike the smartphone in your pocket. It displays all the basics like steps taken, calories burned, and time in use; but it is the first and only office treadmill on the market to track these stats across all three walking modalities: sitting, standing, and of course, walking. The console allows you to set up to five user profiles and includes several different timer settings to help you ensure you spend as much time in each position as you intend.
Excellent Office Fit
The ThermoTread GT is far from being a repurposed or slightly modified version of a running treadmill design. It was engineered from the drawing board to live in the office, not the gym. This fact is evidenced by the ThermoTread GT’s small footprint and extraordinarily low noise signature. The ThermoTread GT’s shorter walking deck and lower step up height than most other office treadmills strikes the ideal balance between walking comfort and space conservation. For easy installation and repositioning, the ThermoTread GT is equipped with two caster wheels on one end. Simply lift up the lighter end and you can move the treadmill around, much like a wheelbarrow.
Good work usually requires concentration, and nothing breaks concentration more than excess noise. That’s why the ThermoTread GT drastically cuts down on operating noise. It runs at an astoundingly low 42.7 decibels (dB), beating out its nearest competitor by five decibels. For reference, offices have an ambient noise level of around 40 to 44 dB (mostly from ventilation and air conditioning ducts).
The UpTown adjustable height desk paired with the ThermoTread GT is similarly silent, operating at just 42 dB when lowering and 46 dB when rising. The UpTown also features three programmable height presets, making it a great option for departments that want to share a treadmill desk among its employees. Or, program in your preferred sitting, standing, and walking heights when using it as your own workstation.
Too often we’ve seen workers diligently prepare to adopt a better way to work only to find themselves blocked by their legal department over liability concerns related to the treadmill. Even though there have been no reported accidents occurring on treadmills at the low speeds needed for productive office work (between one and two miles per hour), you may still find legal shaking their heads. If you do, show them this: The ThermoTread GT not only has an upper speed limit of two and a half miles per hour (the fastest walking speed at which one can multitask safely and productively), it is also the only office treadmill on the market that requires users sign off on a click-wrap liability waiver every time the treadmill is powered on, before the motor starts running.
Ready for the Future, and Built to See It
The UpTown desk is equipped with burly, dual motors capable of lifting up to 265 pounds. While that may seem like more lifting power than necessary—the average desktop only has about 50 lbs of stuff on it—remember that stronger motors allow the desk to overcome potential side-loading issues that can plague flyweight desks and even lead to premature motor failure. The UpTown’s 265-pound weight capacity ensures that it will work reliably for years to come. Our confidence in this desk’s longevity is clear from its industry-leading warranty: Five years on the table top, motors, moving parts, and electronics; lifetime on the steel frame.
The ThermoTread GT is similarly overbuilt. It features a massive 3.0 horsepower, 4000 RPM DC motor, giving it a 24x7 continuous duty cycle. That’s right; this office treadmill is so strong it can stand up to someone walking on it all day, all week. Other treadmill manufacturers choose weight ratings for their units based on what the marketing department says will sell. The ThermoTread GT’s 400-pound weight rating was derived using finite element analysis, and verified with machine-simulated, real-world stress testing.
But even though this equipment will last you for years, it won’t be obsolete down the line. The ThermoTread GT’s operating software is updateable via a USB port in the desktop controller, allowing iMovR to continuously enhance your new office treadmill through added features and improved functionality. Even more exciting, your new ThermoTread GT is ready to become an appliance on the “Internet of Things” through the addition of the optional iMovR CloudStation, available next year. This add-on accessory will unlock even more features for the ThermoTread GT. For example, the treadmill’s patent-pending circuitry will interpret electrical current fluctuations caused by you stepping on the belt, allowing it to measure your walking speed, the distance you walked, and your step count more precisely than any other office treadmill can.
This data is then sent to the CloudStation, uploaded to the iMovR Cloud, and attached to your user profile where you’ll be able to access it from any other ThermoTread GT, as well as port the information to popular devices like FitBit. The data will also allow iMovR to send customized information about the health of your treadmill and maintenance reminders to ensure your ThermoTread GT is running smooth for years. Your user profile can also include your preferred treadmill speeds, desk height, and monitor height, allowing you to log into any iMovR treadmill desk, anywhere in the world, and immediately get to work at your ideal ergonomic setting.
Personalization Options Galore
The iMovR UpTown Treadmill Desk offers many customization options and accessories to make sure it ideally suits your work style. Matching your existing décor is easy with the desk’s eleven standard finishes—five solid colors and six wood grain patterns. Order the UpTown with a ¾”-thick Slim Top for a modern look, or emulate stately conference tables with the thicker Select Top. Select from black or gray base legs. Fit your desk to your space with width options of 42”, 47”, 59”, or 71". All desktops are 30” deep for optimal stability in the treadmill desk application.
For 4" x 6" handheld samples, see our iMovR 3D Laminate Color Sample Kit to find a match for your workspace.
We highly recommend ordering an optional monitor arm and Stowaway keyboard tray (the UpTown top comes pre-drilled for one) to fine tune the ergonomics of your workstation and reduce shoulder, neck, and upper back fatigue. Similarly, one of iMovR’s EcoLast Premium or TreadTop anti-fatigue mats will support your feet, legs, and lower back while you stand better than a hard floor or treadmill deck, allowing you to stand longer in more comfort.
Early treadmill desk adopters were faced with a tough sacrifice when they started working while walking: Giving up drawer space. But now that predicament is a thing of the past thanks to iMovR’s new mobile file cabinet. Now moving to a more productive and healthier workday doesn’t mean giving up file space. Available in all of iMovR’s standard finishes.
The iMovR GT is a rugged treadmill designed to withstand heavy use, and you can give it even more protection by putting a RightSize Under Treadmill Mat beneath it to guard against static and dust build-up. Avoid putting undue stress on your treadmill motor by using iMovR Treadmill Lubricant to reduce friction between the walking belt and deck with iMovR Treadmill Lubricant. This is the single best, most inexpensive way to extend the life of your treadmill.
Add in a Power Node and bring charging power for your phone and other devices right to the desktop. And if you’re worried about cable spaghetti, you can use one of iMovR’s cable management kits to keep your treadmill desk workstation tidy and neat.
Bulk Orders and Renting
Please contact our Corporate Solutions Department by calling (888) 208-6770 ext. 2 or sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss custom color and logo engraving options, as well as installation details and large quantity discounts.
This desk and treadmill pairing is available through our rental program! If you are a large enterprise interested in trialing treadmill desks in your information see our rental program for more information. You can also call (888) 208-6770 ext. 2 or email email@example.com.
Just a small sample of customers that use the
iMovR ThermoDesk UpTown
...and a small sample of customers that use the
iMovR ThermoTread GT Office Treadmill
|The UpStage Base|
|Rated Lifting Capacity||265 lbs.|
|Product Weight*||UpStage30: 71 lbs., UpStage24: 63 lbs.|
|Average Travel Speed||1.5 inches per second|
|Controller Type||Digital Readout with 3 memory presets|
|Special Features||Acceleration and Deceleration Dampening|
|Country of Origin||Base: China|
*Please note these items are typically shipped on pallet(s) due to their size and weight, and to minimize potential damage in transit. The pallet itself can weigh anywhere from 50 to 110 lbs. depending on the size of the largest item being shipped (e.g. table top), and other variables.
|The UpTown Table Top|
All sizes have dual grommets
0.750" SlimTop or 1.125" SelectTop
|Available Sizes (Including Pinch Trim)||
SlimTop 30" x 42", 28 lbs.
SelectTop 30" x 42", 39 lbs.
|Available Standard Colors
See color samples
|Special Features||Pre-drilled holes for attaching base to SlimTop
Insert nuts for attaching base to SelectTop
Pre-drilled holes for keyboard tray(s) and hand controller on both
|Country of Origin||Michigan, USA|
|The ThermoTread GT Treadmill Base|
|Fan||Ultra-quiet, automatic activation as needed|
|Deck Type||Bakelite 1"|
|Walking Belt Area||20" x 50"|
|Deck Height||Under 5"|
|Deck Suspension||6 Compression Shocks|
|Belt Type||Ultra-quiet 2.5mm rubber plus 2-ply fabric|
|Noise Signature (Measured at Motor)||Lowest in industry - 42.7 dB|
|Speed Range||0.5-2.5 mph|
|User Weight Rating||400 lbs.|
|Side Rails||Non-scuffing aluminum|
|Weight||Treadmill: 147 lbs Controller: 1.75 lbs
Gross shipping weight in box: 176 lbs (not including pallet)
|Overall Footprint||67.5" x 28.35" x 9.5"|
|Boxed Dimensions||72.6" x 33" x 12.4"|
|Lubrication||Easy-lift belt, no-mess lubrication takes 1 minute|
|Service Organizaiton||Spirit US|
|The ThermoTread GT Desktop Console|
|Controller Type||High resolution, touch-screen LCD. Has a USB port for easy download of future software upgrades.|
|Basic Display Capabilities||
|Display Capabilities with Upcoming Optional iMovR CloudStation||
|Internet Connectivity||Using iMovR CloudStation, 100% real-time connectivity to the iMovR Cloud. Uploads user and machine performance, downloads user preferences (for treadmill and desk settings), and other advanced software features.|
|Console Dimensions||7.25" x 4.125" x 6"|
iMovR offers an unparalleled warranty, reflecting their confidence in the manufacturing quality of this treadmill desk workstation. See their official Warranty Policy for specific limitations.
ThermoDesk UpTown Stand Up Desk Warranty Details
- Lifetime on steel frame
- 5 years on moving parts
- 5 years on tabletop
- 5 years on electronics
ThermoTread GT Office Treadmill Warranty Details
- 3 years on motor
- 2 years on parts
- 1 year on labor
Returns and Exchanges
We honor the manufacturer's 30-day, 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. If you receive your ThermoDesk treadmill desk workstation and decide it is not what you are looking for, or would like to exchange it, please send it back and we will give you a full refund minus a 20% restocking fee. Customer is responsible for shipping and handling costs of the return. The product must be in its original packaging, and in sellable condition. Simply email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (888) 208-6770 for a return merchandise authorization number. Please note that shipping and handling costs are nonrefundable.
If you receive your ThermoDesk treadmill desk workstation and decide you would like to exchange it, please contact us for an exchange merchandise authorization number. The product must be in its original packaging, and in sellable condition. Upon receipt of the exchanged item(s), we will promptly send the replacement. Please note that shipping and handling costs for original item(s) are nonrefundable. Buyer pays for shipping and handling costs of replacement item(s).
The standard shipping cost for all ThermoDesk treadmill desk workstations is $249. This flat rate applies to any major metropolitan region within the continental United States, and includes all options purchased with a treadmill desk workstation, such as monitor arms and keyboard trays.
Most UpTown desks—and all desks that are shipped with Room of Choice or White Glove Installation options (see below)—are shipped via freight carrier. You'll receive a tracking number by email once the product has been scheduled to be picked up by the freight carrier.
- All of our desks and tables are made-to-order in Grand Rapids, Michigan, and shipped out within 5 to 7 business days from date of order.
- Delivery to any major metro area within the continental US takes 3 to 5 business days from when it leaves our factory. More remote areas can take an additional 1 to 4 days. These delivery times are based on ideal weather conditions and the dispatcher's ability to reach the customer by phone to schedule delivery. Please allow for extra time if there is inclement weather anywhere between Michigan and your area.
- The vast majority of deliveries are made within 8 to 14 business days of ordering (not including weekends and holidays), depending on distance from Michigan. Southeast and Southwest US deliveries can take longer.
- A dispatcher will call you 24 hours in advance to confirm the address and a convenient 4-hour window for delivery. Delivery times are available from 7am to 7pm in most markets.
- Standard delivery is to the first covered threshold. In apartment buildings and office buildings this would be to the lobby, if there is a doorman or receptionist. If there is no covered area to place the delivery in, it will be taken as close as possible to the building structure, which may be curbside, and it will be the customer's responsibility to unload the pallet and bring merchandise into the building.
- For inside delivery, select Room of Choice or White Glove Delivery (see below). Note that White Glove Delivery includes Room of Choice.
- White Glove Delivery always includes factory pre-assembly and testing.
- Some smaller desk systems may be shipped by FedEx Ground. Manufacturing and delivery times will be similar to freight shipments described above.
- NYC deliveries, non-standard delivery times, and other special delivery options requested by the recipient, as well as delivery to addresses that are more than 50 miles away from our freight carriers' designated hubs may be subject to additional delivery surcharges.
A. Room of Choice Delivery
Standard shipping brings your new desk or table to the first covered threshold. With Room of Choice the two-man delivery crew will bring all the components all the way to the room where your desk or table will go. Elevator trips, and up to two flights of stairs, are included in the price. Note: this service level may not be available in certain rural areas.
B. Pre-Assembly Option
We do everything possible to make assembly of our desks and tables easy. Typical desk assembly takes only 20 to 45 minutes - depending on the model - if you have a helper. (Add a little time if you ordered a keyboard tray, monitor arm, or other accessories.) However, we do offer factory pre-assembly on most models (exceptions: Upsilon and corner desks). Conference tables are always shipped pre-assembled.
C. White Glove Delivery
Our most popular shipping upgrade, the two-man crew will deliver your factory pre-assembled and fully-tested desk to your room of choice, set it up, and cart away the pallet and all packaging materials. If a treadmill is included in the purchase it will also be removed from the box and set up. Installation of accessories such as monitor arms, keyboard trays, power nodes and cable management kits are not included in the white glove delivery service. Note: this service level may not be available in certain rural areas.
Tips for Success
It is our desire to get your product to you as safely and quickly as possible! To help us make this possible, here are a few things you can do to help if you've ordered a desk system that will be delivered by freight:
- Provide us with the best phone number for the delivery dispatcher to reach you, or someone in your receiving department (they will typically call within 24 hours of the shipment reaching your local area).
- Deliveries cannot be reliably scheduled by voicemail so please provide a backup phone number if possible.
- Letting us know in advance whether the address is residential or commercial, and if the latter, if there is loading dock access, will speed the process.
- You can send us this information by email to email@example.com referencing your name and order number, and we will make sure the information is relayed to the carrier doing the delivery.
Shipping to Hawaii, Alaska, and Other Countries
Hawaii, Alaska and international customers have two options:
- We can ship to any freight forwarder in the continental US for the same flat rate as to any other domestic customer. It would be your responsibility to select a freight forwarder, set up an account, and negotiate freight forwarding rates. If you go with this option, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or (425) 999-3550 with your order details and the delivery address for your freight forwarder, and we will get back to you with pallet dimensions, weights, and any other information required for your forwarder to generate a quote for you.
- For international customers, the product can be shipped directly to you via DHL Global Freight (ocean) or DHL Express (typically 2-day or 3-day air). Please contact us with complete order details, full shipping address, and contact information so that we may generate a quote for you. By default, we will generate a quote for DHL Global Freight (ocean/ground) shipping only — unless you indicate you would like DHL Express (air) or both rates to compare. Please allow 24-72 hours to turn around an international delivery quote.
Note for Canadian, Mexican and Overseas International Customers: You will be responsible for any customs duties and taxes that may be due to your government. The carrier (DHL) will collect these at the time they contact you to schedule your delivery.