Upsilon Compact Electric Standing Desk
Availability: In stock
As low as: $568.00
Price as configured: $0.00
The Upsilon Electric Sit-Stand Desk
- The only true 24”-deep electric height-adjustable desk available "off-the-shelf"
- Designed for smaller spaces, with available widths of 42”, 47” and 59”
- The quietest electric desk ever made, but also one of the strongest with a 265 lb. lift capacity
- Extremely stable design, with an extraordinary top height of 49.5”
- 3D laminated tabletops available in eleven different colors
A Desk for the Rest of Us
Corner suite executives have been enjoying the benefits of standing workstations for years now. But what about the rest of us? What about the call center operators, the cubicle workers, and the telecommuters working out of Manhattan studio apartments? When each square foot is just as precious as each dollar spent, look no further – than Upsilon.
With a 24” deep desk top available in widths of 42”, 47” and 59”, the compact Upsilon will fit into even the coziest of spaces. It is, in fact, the only 24”-deep electric height-adjustable desk on the market that can stand flush against the cubicle or back wall (costly, custom-ordered desks notwithstanding).
Ultra-Quiet and Ultra-Reliable
Despite its compact size and thrifty pricing, the Upsilon is brimming with high-tech features and high-performance components. Take the Upsilon’s electric lifting base, for example. Based on iMovR’s state-of-the-art UpStage-24 base, the Upsilon (and its sister product the UpTown) is the quietest sit-to-stand desk in the world. With a noise signature of less than 41 decibels it is literally four to six times quieter than most electric desks on the market. But don’t let its muted movements fool you – it’s as brawny as a championship weight lifter!
With the 265 lb. lifting capacity of its dual precision motors, the Upsilon will never strain under a typical desktop load. This translates to a much higher reliability and durability of components than most electric standup desks can offer. We overbuilt the Upsilon in this way because one of its most popular uses is in mission-critical call centers, where losing a workstation for a failed motor is more than a small inconvenience.
With a 1.45 inch-per-second travel speed, the Upsilon changes swiftly from sitting to standing. Its exclusive acceleration and deceleration dampening feature guarantees smooth movement and ensures that your coffee will stay entirely in the cup when the desk is on the move. The Upsilon’s 49.5” height reach exceeds ANSI/BIFMA government standards by three inches, making it ergonomically sound and stable for users as tall as 6’4”.
Like all of iMovR’s desks, the Upsilon is "3D-adjustable," meaning that it does a lot more than just change height. Our 3D-adjustable desks have variable-width bases to accommodate a range of desk tops from 42” to 59” inches wide. Their depth can also be adjusted via the use of easily-mountable keyboard trays and monitor arms. Only 3D-adjustable desks offer truly optimal ergonomic settings - whether sitting, standing, or treading.
State-of-the-Art 3D Lamination
Every desk manufacturer claims their desk tops are "unique," but in fact most all of them use the same "high-pressure laminate" (HPL) surfaces. Sounds fancy, but all it really means is that a 3mm thick laminate is pressed onto a particle board or MDF core. If you've ever removed the grommet cover and looked at the cross section of the unfinished inside of one of these typical table tops you've surely noticed the raw wood showing through. Upsilon desk tops are manufactured with much more advanced technology than standard HPL.
To start, Upsilon desk tops are built around a 3/4" core of high-density MDF. The edges and corners of the desk top are computer-contoured to create an elegant, yet ergonomic "comfort edge," while also rounding off those sharp corners that are unavoidable with standard, "PVC edge-banded," rectangular desk tops. The chosen color or woodgrain image is then thermofused to the core using an advanced "3D lamination" process that covers every exposed surface of the wood - even down through the insides of the fully-laminated, dual 60mm (2.35”) grommet holes.
This 3D lamination method is not only more elegant in appearance compared to standard lamination, it better protects the table top from moisture damage and warping, and guarantees a higher level of durability. So durable, in fact, that even strong disinfectants will not tarnish your table top's finish. Best of all, 3D lamination gives your desktop the appearance of being extravagantly crafted from a solid piece of hardwood. Learn more about the advantages of 3D lamination..
Make it Your Own
Choose your desk top color:
Upsilon is available in eleven standard colors, plus over sixty custom color choices. See our color chart for full-screen, hi-res color samples.
For 4" x 6" handheld samples, see our iMovR 3D Laminate Color Sample Kit to find a match for your workspace.
Choose your desk top size:
Upsilon is currently available in these standard sizes:
Small (24" x 42") - Dual grommet holes located 7.5" from the left and right edges
Medium (24" x 47") - Dual grommet holes located from the 9" left and right edges
Large (24" x 59") - Dual grommet holes located 9" from the left and right edges
Choose your base color:
Choose from black or silver powder coat finish.
Choose your Monitor Arm:
For the best ergonomics, you’ll always want to keep your monitor(s) at the proper height, distance, and angles. Monitor arms make moving your monitors easy, so you can find the right monitor position whether you're sitting, standing, or ‘perching’ at your desk. They help keep neck and eye strain at bay, and ensure you work in optimal comfort at all times. Several varieties are available depending on the number of monitors you'll need supported, the weight of your monitor(s), and the height of the pole that holds the monitor(s) up.
Choose the right monitor arm for your sit-stand workstation:
- Ergotron LX Tall Pole: Classic, polished aluminum single monitor arm, with a tall pole for the extra height needed at a standing desk.
- Ergotron LX Sit-Stand: Tall pole single monitor arm with a heavy lifting capacity (25 lbs. for standard model, 30 lbs. for HD model). Ideal for standing desk users with large monitors.
- Ergotron LX Dual Stacking: Tall pole monitor arm with dual monitor support and a space-saving stacking design. Includes a free Notebook Adapter to convert your laptop into a second screen.
Add an accessory to boost your monitor arm's functionality:
- Dual Monitor Kit: Convert your single monitor arm to support two screens.
- Notebook Adapter: Hold your laptop up as another screen.
See all monitor arms for more options.
Choose your Standing Mat (Up to $20 Off):
Take care of your feet and get the most out of your new standing desk converter! A good anti-fatigue mat means more hours standing in full comfort, by reducing strain on your back, legs, and feet. iMovR EcoLast Anti-Fatigue Mats are made from 100% polyurethane material and won’t lose their bounce or curl up at the edges like cheaper mats. Designed to last a lifetime, they help you save time, money, (and the environment!) by eliminating the need to replace your mat every year. 100% made-in-America, these mats come with a five-year full-performance warranty, and are completely recyclable.
Select an iMovR Standing Mat for your sit-stand workstation:
- EcoLast Economy Standing Mat: An affordable standing mat that makes no compromise on quality.
- EcoLast Portable Standing Mat: Bring it along wherever you go (garage, gardening, sporting events, meetings, etc.).
- Ecolast Premium Standing Mat: Our classic made-in-America, durable standing mat.
- EcoLast Dual Gripper Standing Mat: More traction and extra non-slip security for your workstation.
- EcoLast Granite Standing Mat: A bold and elegant style to complement your decor (colors include Emerald, Copper, and Steel).
- EcoLast Hybrid Sit-Stand Mat: No need to move the mat when your sit or stand! These larger size standing mats accommodate office chairs.
Manage Your Cables
Keep your cables safe and organized and your new desk tidy with iMovR’s Cable Management Kit. These kits are easy to install, and include a variety of versatile and reusable components to allow you to easily reconfigure your cable bundles time and time again. For minimal cable needs, choose the Basic Kit, reusable cable ties, adhesive mounting brackets, and magnetic cable guides. Most users will want to opt for the Advanced Kit, which includes a 7-outlet surge protector with a 12'-long cord and a 24" cable trough to hold it and any excess cable bundles. The surge protector and trough together make it so that you only need to make sure the surge protector’s cord has enough slack for your desk to reach its top height. With twelve feet to work with you’ll have plenty of flexibility to place your new desk as far or close to the wall outlet as possible.
Make It Mobile
Need more mobility in your desk? The 10mm caster wheel set replaces your new Upsilon’s leveling feet with four locking casters to help you shift your desk where you need it easily and safely. These casters are designed to screw into provided recessed threading on the feet of your Upsilon, and installation is very simple. Just remove the desk’s leveling pads, use the included wrench to screw in the casters, flip it back on its wheels with a helper and you’re good to go! Lock the casters when you find a good spot, unlock them to glide to a different one.
Upsilon was designed to fit beautifully and seamlessly into call centers and similar office environments. Please contact our Corporate Solutions Department to discuss custom color options, as well as installation details and large quantity pricing at (888) 208-6770 ext. 2 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
|The UpStage 24 Base|
|Rated Lifting Capacity||265 lbs.|
|Product Weight||63 lbs.|
|Average Travel Speed||1.45 inches per second|
|Controller Type||Up/Down Switch|
|Special Features||Acceleration and Deceleration Dampening|
|Country of Origin||Base: China|
|The Upsilon Table Top|
All sizes have dual grommets
|Available Sizes (Including Pinch Trim)||
24" x 42" - 22 lbs.
|Available Standard Colors
See color samples
|Durability||Super-durable, Omnova Surf(x) 3D laminate|
|Special Features||Pre-drilled holes for attaching base to top|
|Country of Origin||Michigan, USA|
We offer an excellent warranty on the Upsilon, reflecting our confidence in the desk's manufacturing quality.
- Lifetime on steel frame
- 5 years on tabletop
- 2 years on moving parts
- 2 years on electronics
Returns and Exchanges
We have a 30-day, 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. If you receive your Upsilon product and decide it is not what you are looking for, or would like to exchange it, please send it back and we will give you a full refund minus a 20% restocking fee. Customer is responsible for shipping and handling costs of the return. The product must be in its original packaging, and in sellable condition. Simply email us at email@example.com or call (888) 208-6770 for a return merchandise authorization number. Please note that shipping and handling costs are nonrefundable.
If you receive your Upsilon product and decide you would like to exchange it, please contact us for an exchange merchandise authorization number. The product must be in its original packaging, and in sellable condition. Upon receipt of the exchanged item(s), we will promptly send the replacement. Please note that shipping and handling costs for original item(s) are nonrefundable. Buyer pays for shipping and handling costs of replacement item(s).
The standard shipping cost for all Upsilon desks is $69. This flat rate applies to any major metropolitan region within the continental United States, and includes all options purchased with a desk system, such as monitor arms and keyboard trays.
Upsilon systems ordered with a 42" or 47" top are shipped via FedEx Ground, while Upsilons shipping with a 59" top are shipped via freight carrier. You'll receive a tracking number by email once the product has been loaded onto the delivery truck.
- All of our desks and tables are made-to-order in Grand Rapids, Michigan, and shipped out within 5 to 7 business days from date of order.
- Delivery to any major metro area within the continental US takes 3 to 5 business days from when it leaves our factory. More remote areas can take an additional 1 to 4 days. These delivery times are based on ideal weather conditions and the dispatcher's ability to reach the customer by phone to schedule delivery. Please allow for extra time if there is inclement weather anywhere between Michigan and your area.
- The vast majority of deliveries are made within 8 to 14 business days of ordering (not including weekends and holidays), depending on distance from Michigan. Southeast and Southwest US deliveries can take longer.
- A dispatcher will call you 24 hours in advance to confirm the address and a convenient 4-hour window for delivery. Delivery times are available from 7am to 7pm in most markets.
- Standard delivery is to the first covered threshold. In apartment buildings and office buildings this would be to the lobby, if there is a doorman or receptionist. If there is no covered area to place the delivery in, it will be taken as close as possible to the building structure, which may be curbside, and it will be the customer's responsibility to unload the pallet and bring merchandise into the building.
- For inside delivery, select Room of Choice or White Glove Delivery (see below). Note that White Glove Delivery includes Room of Choice.
- White Glove Delivery always includes factory pre-assembly and testing.
- Some smaller desk systems may be shipped by FedEx Ground. Manufacturing and delivery times will be similar to freight shipments described above.
- NYC deliveries, non-standard delivery times, and other special delivery options requested by the recipient, as well as delivery to addresses that are more than 50 miles away from our freight carriers' designated hubs may be subject to additional delivery surcharges.
A. Room of Choice Delivery
Standard shipping brings your new desk or table to the first covered threshold. With Room of Choice the two-man delivery crew will bring all the components all the way to the room where your desk or table will go. Elevator trips, and up to two flights of stairs, are included in the price. Note: this service level may not be available in certain rural areas.
B. White Glove Delivery
Our most popular shipping upgrade, the two-man crew will deliver your factory pre-assembled and fully-tested desk to your room of choice, set it up, and cart away the pallet and all packaging materials. If a treadmill is included in the purchase it will also be removed from the box and set up. Installation of accessories such as monitor arms, keyboard trays, power nodes and cable management kits are not included in the white glove delivery service. Note: this service level may not be available in certain rural areas.
Tips for Success
It is our desire to get your product to you as safely and quickly as possible! To help us make this possible, here are a few things you can do to help if you've ordered a desk system that will be delivered by freight:
- Provide us with the best phone number for the delivery dispatcher to reach you, or someone in your receiving department (they will typically call within 24 hours of the shipment reaching your local area).
- Deliveries cannot be reliably scheduled by voicemail so please provide a backup phone number if possible.
- Letting us know in advance whether the address is residential or commercial, and if the latter, if there is loading dock access, will speed the process.
- You can send us this information by email to firstname.lastname@example.org referencing your name and order number, and we will make sure the information is relayed to the carrier doing the delivery.
Shipping to Hawaii, Alaska, and Other Countries
Hawaii, Alaska and international customers have two options:
- We can ship to any freight forwarder in the continental US for the same flat rate as to any other domestic customer. It would be your responsibility to select a freight forwarder, set up an account, and negotiate freight forwarding rates. If you go with this option, contact us at email@example.com or (425) 999-3550 with your order details and the delivery address for your freight forwarder, and we will get back to you with pallet dimensions, weights, and any other information required for your forwarder to generate a quote for you.
- For international customers, the product can be shipped directly to you via DHL Global Freight (ocean) or DHL Express (typically 2-day or 3-day air). Please contact us with complete order details, full shipping address, and contact information so that we may generate a quote for you. By default, we will generate a quote for DHL Global Freight (ocean/ground) shipping only — unless you indicate you would like DHL Express (air) or both rates to compare. Please allow 24-72 hours to turn around an international delivery quote.
Note for Canadian, Mexican and Overseas International Customers: You will be responsible for any customs duties and taxes that may be due to your government. The carrier (DHL) will collect these at the time they contact you to schedule your delivery.