Cascade Corner Standing Desk [Discontinued]
Availability: Out of stock
As low as $0.00
Price as configured: $0.00
The Cascade Corner Standing Desk brings a smart, space-saving design to the world of adjustable-height desks. A built-in SteadyTypeⓇ Keyboard Tray makes it fully ergodynamic—providing optimal ergonomics while sitting, standing, or walking. Featuring the same high-grade, made-in-America components as the Energize, this desk is loaded with configurable options—all at the price of an import.
Need Bulk Order Pricing?
Contact Us Here!
- Optimal Design for Corner Applications
- SteadyType® Keyboard Tray
- Widest Array of Configurable Options
- American-made Quality, Import Price
- Revolutionary Freedom Base—Built with State-of-the-Art Robotic Manufacturing Techniques
- Exclusive Ergo-Contoured 3D Lamination
- Neat™ Certified by The Mayo Clinic
Optimize Your Corner Space
No matter what your interior design puzzle might be, you'll finally be able to place that missing corner piece - and complete your total office décor in health and style.
Our unique corner design features two legs, instead of one or three legs, and strikes the ideal balance between stability and cost-effectiveness. Sturdier than flimsy one-legged desks, and leaner than their three-legged cousins, our corner desks keep your tabletop from excessive shaking when raised, and by removing an unnecessary third leg from the equation, they lower parts costs along with total desk weight. This makes our corner desks not only less expensive to ship, but also easier to move around the office once you receive them—so you can fine-tune to your heart's content.
The various shapes and sizes allow for fun and creative multiple desk arrangements if you're buying for the whole team, including various honeycomb and zig-zag patterns. And a “chamfered” back edge cuts down excess tabletop weight and makes mounting monitors arms simple, so you can easily keep your monitors at the ergonomically proper height and depth.
SteadyType® adjustable keyboard trays offer unmatched ergonomics and stability for standing and treadmill desk users. You can set your keyboard to any angle up to 85 degrees, which allows for a truly neutral arm / wrist position while standing. The benefits are even more pronounced while treadmill desking. Additionally, SteadyType trays are far more stable than traditional trays, leading to significantly less monitor shaking. And they match the finish of your desk to boot. To learn more about SteadyType, click here.
Most Configurable Standing Desk Line in the World
An incredible array of optional desktop shapes, sizes and colors continues in the tradition of iMovR's "Dell-like" mass customization production process. Combined with the Cascade Standing Desk, the Freedom Line offers over 3,400 desk configurations.
The Cascade is available in both Standard (30”) Rectangle or Corner Shapes, two base options, and 24 standard colors. Once you create the workstation of your dreams, we build it to order out of our manufacturing plant in Michigan.
Note: The Cascade Corner Standing Desk is identical to the Energize Corner Standing Desk, with the addition of a SteadyTypeⓇ keyboard tray.
American-made Quality, Import Price
Key to the Cascade's cost competitiveness, state-of-the-art quality, and high performance is our exclusive advanced manufacturing technology. Our precision robotic base production combined with our unique tabletop construction deliver peerless durability and performance for a desk in this category. Above-average height range, lift capacity, and transit speed—all are backed by our industry-leading warranty coverage.
Our automated manufacturing is also responsible for the Cascade's competitive price point. Production efficiencies—along with the fact we build on-demand, carrying little to no inventory—give us a cost edge over imported desk alternatives; they enable us to offer the high-caliber, American-made Cascade at a comparatively low price.
Revolutionary Freedom Base—Built with State-of-the-Art Robotic Manufacturing Techniques
The Cascade desk is built on iMovR's revolutionary Freedom™ Base. We’ve used pioneering robotic automation techniques to manufacture the Freedom to the highest precision tolerances. The result is seamless performance and impressive stability. With this much built-in quality, we're able to provide a 15-year warranty on all base components.
PerfectPaint™ Glide System
The Freedom Base is rated to 265 lbs. yet easily outperforms imported bases with higher weight ratings. This is because linear actuators (the legs of the desk) made to sloppy manufacturing tolerances have to overcome far greater side load stresses and friction compared to actuators on the Freedom Base. The Freedom Base's PerfectPaint™ glide system ensures smooth operation and scratch-free legs. Conventional standing desk legs use plastic end caps which wear down with daily use. The distinctive crimped tube ends of the Freedom base not only reduce parts cost, but are designed to last many years longer.
With a transit speed of 1.5 inches-per-second and whisper-quiet motors, the Freedom outperforms most imported bases. It even includes electronic anti-collision detection as a standard feature. The digital LCD controller displays the desk height in either inches or centimeters, and the UP and DOWN buttons cleverly double as your sitting and standing height memory preset buttons.
Freedom and Freedom XT
The Freedom base comes in two versions. The standard base has two-segment legs and a height range of 24.7" to 42.8" (not including top, extended leveling feet or casters). The Freedom XT has three-segment legs and a height range of 20.3" to 46.4", and is ANSI/BIFMA certified (5.5 and 7.1). We recommend the XT base for users over 5'11". Both bases are UL 962/ CSA 68 Certified. Color options include black, silver, or white.
Note: Initially some of the components of the Freedom base are robotically manufactured in Europe (GSA compliant). We expect to be manufacturing all components, other than the German Bosch motors, in the USA soon.
Exclusive 3D Lamination Technology
Defining the state-of-the-art in adjustable-height furniture, all iMovR tabletops are ergo-contoured on precision CNC (Computer Numerical Control) equipment and then hermetically sealed with Surf(x) 3D lamination, providing superior performance to conventional high-pressure laminated, powder-coated, and even hardwood tops you'll find on other desks.
Every desk manufacturer claims their tabletops are unique, but in fact most all of them use the same "high-pressure laminate" (HPL) surfaces. This means that a 3mm thick laminate is pressed onto a particle board or MDF core. If you remove the grommet cover of an HPL top, you’ll see a cross section of unfinished wood. iMovR’s tabletops are manufactured with much more advanced technology than standard HPL. They outperform all HPL and powder-coated table tops—even most hardwood tops—in resistance to dings, scratches, discoloration, and damage from cleaning chemicals.
All the edges and corners of our tabletops are precision-contoured to create an elegant and ergonomic "comfort edge," while also rounding off those sharp corners. The chosen color or woodgrain image is then thermofused to the core using an advanced 3D lamination process that covers every exposed surface of the wood. This 3D lamination method is not only more elegant in appearance compared to standard lamination, it better protects the tabletop from moisture damage and warping, and guarantees a higher level of durability. So durable, in fact, that even strong disinfectants used in hospitals will not tarnish your tabletop's finish. Learn more about the advantages of 3D lamination, and about iMovR's commitment to environmental sustainability.
Customize Your Cascade Desk
Choose from hundreds of color and size options, and a plethora of matching accessories to customize your desk to ergonomic perfection.
Bundle in a Treadmill!
If you need an iMovR ThermoTread GT office treadmill to complement your new adjustable-height Cascade desk, we can take you through the options at the time you place your order, or call us anytime at (888) 208-6770 to speak with one of our treadmill desk solutions specialists.
|The Cascade Tabletop|
All sizes have dual, fully-laminated, 80-mm grommet holes
|SteadyType Cutout Placement|
47" - 65": Center of Tabletop
53" x 30"
47" x 24"
Cascade is also available in a wide variety of rectangular models
|3D-laminate Colors||See all 24 available colors|
|Special Features||Insert nuts for attaching base to SelectTop|
Pre-drilled holes for keyboard tray(s) and hand controller
|Country of Origin||Michigan, USA|
To compare specs on different desk models, visit our page Selecting the Right iMovR Desk for You.
For a full list of compatible desks and products, see our Product Compatibility page.
Cascade Tabletop Diagrams
|The Freedom Base|
|Freedom Standard||Freedom XT|
|Rated Lifting Capacity||265 lbs.||265 lbs.|
|Stroke||460 mm||660 mm|
|Height Range||25.7" - 43.8" not including top or casters, |
leveling feet fully closed
|21.3" to 47.4" not including top or casters, |
leveling feet fully closed
|Product Weight||60 lbs.||66 lbs.|
|Desk Feet Size||23.62" L x 2.95" W||23.62" L x 2.95" W|
|Average Travel Speed||1.5 inches per second||1.5 inches per second|
|Controller Type||Digital LCD Readout with two memory presets||Digital LCD Readout with two memory presets|
|Special Features||Acceleration and Deceleration Dampening||Acceleration and Deceleration Dampening|
|Country of Origin||Michigan, USA (some parts made in Europe)||Michigan, USA (some parts made in Europe)|
Freedom Base Diagrams
This standing desk comes with our Made-in-the-USA Warranty:
- Lifetime Warranty on the steel frame,
- 15-year Warranty on all motors and electronics, and
- 15-year Warranty on the 3D-laminate desktop.
Returns and Exchanges
We offer a 100-day, 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. If you receive your standing desk workstation and decide it is not what you are looking for, or would like to exchange it, please send it back and we will give you a full refund minus a 20% restocking fee. Customer is responsible for shipping and handling costs of the return. The product must be in its original packaging, and in sellable condition. Simply email us at email@example.com or call (888) 208-6770 for a return merchandise authorization number. Please note that shipping and handling costs are nonrefundable.
If you receive your standing desk workstation and decide you would like to exchange it, please contact us for an exchange merchandise authorization number. The product must be in its original packaging, and in sellable condition. Upon receipt of the exchanged item(s), we will promptly send the replacement. Please note that shipping and handling costs for original item(s) are nonrefundable. Buyer pays for shipping and handling costs of replacement item(s).
Order Modifications and Cancellations
Modifications and cancellations may be made within 24 hours of order placement, before custom manufacturing of the desk has begun. Thereafter, order modifications and cancellations are subject to the same 20% restocking charge as a return.
Shipping Time Table
The following estimates are for all 3D-laminated Lander and Lander Lite standing desks, as well as Synapse tables and Credenzas, when purchased in single quantities.
|Desk Model||Order Processing & Manufacturing||If Shipping By FedEx Ground**|
(Desktops 65″ and smaller)
|If Shipping By Freight***|
(Desktops 71″ and larger)
|Lander Desk - QuickShip||1 business day*||Add 2–7 business days||N/A|
|Lander Desk - Standard||5–7 business days||Add 2–7 business days||Add 3–15 business days|
|Lander Desk w/SteadyType||5–7 business days||Add 2–7 business days||Add 3–15 business days|
|Lander Lite Desk - Standard||5–7 business days||Add 2–7 business days||Add 3–15 business days|
|Lander Lite Desk - Compact||5–7 business days||Add 2–7 business days||Add 3–15 business days|
|Lander L-Desk||5–7 business days||N/A||Add 3–15 business days|
|Lander L-Desk w/SteadyType||5–7 business days||N/A||Add 3–15 business days|
|Lander U-Desk||5–7 business days||N/A||Add 3–15 business days|
|Synapse Sit-Stand Meeting Tables||5–7 business days||N/A||Add 3–15 business days|
|Two-Door Credenza||5–7 business days||N/A||Add 3–15 business days|
* When order received before cutoff (11am PT / 1pm ET).
** Bulk orders of 2 or more desks will likely ship by Freight instead of FedEx Parcel.
*** Delivery time variables for freight shipments include distance from Grand Rapids, Michigan, inclement weather, and general logistics labor and equipment shortages in the current environment. Note that unless being delivered to Room of Choice or with any other Premium Delivery Upgrade, or if co-shipping with certain add-ons on the same pallet, ordinarily the desktop will be shipped via Freight and the desk legs will ship via FedEx Parcel (and generally arrive sooner than the desktop).
Shipping to the Lower 48 States
Standing desks and Synapse sit-stand tables, credenzas, and standalone 3D-laminated desktops all ship from Grand Rapids, Michigan.
- Lander and Lander Lite desks sized 65" and smaller ordinarily ship by FedEx Ground in two separate parcels, one for the desktop and one for the legs.¹
- Larger desks including L-desks, U-desks and conference tables ship by Freight.
- All Jaxson rectangular desk models will generally ship by FedEx Ground in two separate parcels, one for the desktop and one for the base frame.¹ In the case of Jaxson corner desks, the desktop ships by freight and the base ship via FedEx Ground.
- Standalone 3D-laminated rectangular desktops 71" and smaller ship by FedEx Ground. All other 3D-laminated desktops and tabletops, as well as bulk desktop orders ship by Freight.
¹ Bulk orders of 2 or more desks will usually ship by Freight regardless of desk size.
Solid wood desk systems, Synapse sit-stand tables, credenzas and standalone solid wood tops ship from Benton Harbor, Michigan.
- All Lander and Lander Lite desks, Ensign's desks, Synapse conference tables and standalone solid wood desktops ship by Freight.
- Note that when treadmills are co-ordered with any solid wood desk the ThermoTread GT is shipped separately by freight from Grand Rapids and will arrive 5-8 weeks sooner than the desk.
- Captain's desk ships by FedEx Ground.
All other accessories ship by FedEx Ground Parcel.
- See Shipping tab on the specific product page for transit time estimates.
Important Notes on Freight Delivery
- All of our prices include Free Shipping in the Lower 48 states. Exceptions include:
- Non-standard delivery times.
- Other special delivery options requested by the recipient, and
- Delivery to addresses that are more than 50 miles away from our freight carriers' designated hubs.
- See additional delivery surcharges for these and other special requests.
Our designated freight carrier, SEKO Logistics, requires a scheduled delivery appointment, where an adult must be present to sign for the shipment, and if an inside-delivery upgrade was requested, provide access into the room where the items are to be brought.
As your shipment reaches the final delivery center nearest your location, a dispatcher from SEKO Logistics will call you from (866) 268-5263 to schedule a 4-hour window for this appointment. SEKO will also send you an email at the same time.
Standard Delivery is to the first covered threshold.
- For deliveries to apartments/condos and office buildings, this would be to the lobby if there is a doorman or receptionist.
- If there is no covered area to place the delivery in, it will be taken as close as possible to the building structure, which may be curbside.
- It will be the customer's responsibility to unload the pallet, dispose of the pallet, and bring merchandise into the building. If you need help with this, you can upgrade to Room of Choice or Premium Delivery (see below).
Room of Choice Delivery Upgrade is our most popular shipping upgrade. The two-man delivery crew will bring all the components all the way to the room where your workstation equipment will go.
- The upgrade includes elevator trips and up to one flight of stairs.
- You will be responsible for unboxing, assembly, and debris removal.
- Note: this service level may not be available in certain rural areas.
Premium Delivery w/ Assembly Upgrade
- Note that the Premium upgrade is currently only available on certain Lander Desks (with or without a treadmill) and on treadmill-only orders. Premium delivery upgrades for most other desk models will be made available in the future.
- The two-man crew will deliver your partially factory-assembled desk to your room of choice, unbox it, and complete the assembly of your new desk. This upgrade includes:
- Elevator trips.
- Up to one flight of stairs.
- Unloading of the shipment.
- Unboxing of the desk and/or treadmill.
- Removal & disposal of the shipping pallet and all packaging materials.
- If a treadmill is included in the purchase, it will also be unboxed and plugged in.
- Leveling of the desk and/or treadmill to make sure it is parallel to the floor is highly recommended. This is the responsibility of the purchaser.
- Installation of accessories such as monitor arms, keyboard trays, power nodes, and cable management kits are not included in this delivery service. These are the responsibility of the purchaser.
- Note: this service level may not be available in certain rural areas.
How To Track Your Order
You will receive a MySEKO tracking link by email when your desk departs our factory. Please use this link for updates on the progress of your delivery. The freight carrier (SEKO Logistics) will always have more information on your delivery than we will, so we recommend that you contact them directly at (866) 268-5263 with any delivery questions you may have.
Please note that at this point your order will continue to progress in a different computer system that is not connected to your account on iMovR.com; if you look up your order on iMovR.com it will only say "processing."
For inquiries on production status of your furniture prior to shipping from the factory, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with your name and order number.
Tips for Success
It is our desire to get your product to you as safely and quickly as possible! To help us make this possible, here are a few things you can do to help if you've ordered a product that will be delivered by freight:
- Provide us with the best phone number for the delivery company to reach you or someone in your receiving department to coordinate delivery.
- Deliveries cannot be reliably scheduled by voicemail so please provide a backup phone number if possible.
- If you can white list SEKO's phone number before they call this will help avoid potentially missing their call.
- Letting us know in advance whether the address is residential or commercial and if there is a loading dock available, extra flights of stairs or other complicating factors for delivery crews. You can send us this information by email to email@example.com referencing your name and order number, and we will make sure the information is relayed to the carrier. If any additional accessorial fees are charged by the carrier (e.g. for additional flights of stairs) our Customer Care Team will contact you for a credit card number, as we do not retain these in our system for security purposes.
Shipping to Hawaii, Alaska, Canada, and Mexico
If there is no price listed on the product page for your shipping destination, please contact us with complete order details, full shipping address, and contact information so that we may generate a quote for you.
Shipping Outside of North America
For other international customers, we are happy to ship your order using the freight forwarder of your choice. Contact our sales team for more information.