Energize Compact Standing Desk (24″ depth)
Availability: In stock
As low as $718.00
Price as configured: $718.00
This compact version of iMovR's Energize will fit snugly in your office—no matter the space constraints. Ultra-configurable with durable, high-caliber components. American-made quality. 24″ depth.
Please note that after six years as one of iMovR's most popular desk lines, the Freedom Line (including Energize and Cascade desk models) is being sunsetted to make room for the new Jaxson Desk. While on close-out, each desk is still made-to-order, and delivered factory-fresh with its 15-year made-in-USA warranty fully intact. This close-out pricing is only available while supplies last.
Need Bulk Order Pricing?
Contact Us Here!
The Energize Compact Standing Desk is similar to the Energize Standing Desk, only with 24″ deep tabletops instead of the standard 30″, and no grommet holes.
- Most Configurable Standing Desk Line in the World
- American-made Quality, Import Price
- Revolutionary Freedom Base—Built with State-of-the-Art Robotic Manufacturing
- Extraordinary Variety of Tabletop Options
- Exclusive Ergo-Contoured 3D Lamination
- Neat™ Certified by The Mayo Clinic
Most Configurable Standing Desk Line in the World
An incredible array of optional desktop shapes, sizes and colors continues in the tradition of iMovR's "Dell-like" mass customization production process. Combined with the Cascade Standing Desk, the Freedom Line offers over 3,400 desk configurations.
The Energize is available in Compact (24”) widths, Standard (30”) widths, Corner Shapes, and two base options. Once you create the workstation of your dreams, we build it to order out of our manufacturing plant in Michigan.
Note: The Cascade Standing Desk is identical to the Energize, with the addition of a SteadyType® keyboard tray.
American-made Quality, Import Price
Key to the Energize's cost competitiveness, state-of-the-art quality, and high performance is our exclusive advanced manufacturing technology. Our precision robotic base production combined with our unique tabletop construction deliver peerless durability and performance for a desk in this category. Above-average height range, lift capacity, and transit speed—all are backed by our industry-leading warranty coverage.
Our automated manufacturing is also responsible for the Energize's competitive price point. Production efficiencies—along with the fact we build on-demand, carrying little to no inventory—give us a cost edge over imported desk alternatives; they enable us to offer the high-caliber, American-made Energize at a comparatively low price.
Revolutionary Freedom Base—Built with State-of-the-Art Robotic Manufacturing
The Energize desk is built on iMovR's revolutionary Freedom™ Base. We’ve used pioneering robotic automation techniques to manufacture the Freedom to the highest precision tolerances. The result is seamless performance and impressive stability. With this much built-in quality, we're able to provide a 15-year warranty on all base components.
PerfectPaint™ Glide System
The Freedom Base is rated to 265 lbs. yet easily outperforms imported bases with higher weight ratings. This is because linear actuators (the legs of the desk) made to sloppy manufacturing tolerances have to overcome far greater side load stresses and friction compared to actuators on the Freedom Base. The Freedom Base's PerfectPaint™ glide system ensures smooth operation and scratch-free legs. Conventional standing desk legs use plastic end caps which wear down with daily use. The distinctive crimped tube ends of the Freedom base not only reduce parts cost, but are designed to last many years longer.
With a transit speed of 1.5 inches-per-second and whisper-quiet motors, the Freedom outperforms most imported bases. It even includes electronic anti-collision detection as a standard feature. The digital LCD controller displays the desk height in either inches or centimeters, and the UP and DOWN buttons cleverly double as your sitting and standing height memory preset buttons.
Freedom and Freedom XT
The Freedom base comes in two versions. The standard base has two-segment legs and a height range of 24.7" to 42.8" (not including top, extended leveling feet or casters). The Freedom XT has three-segment legs and a height range of 20.3" to 46.4", and is ANSI/BIFMA certified (5.5 and 7.1). We recommend the XT base for users over 5'11". Both bases are UL 962/ CSA 68 Certified. Color options include black, silver, or white.
Note: Initially some of the components of the Freedom base are robotically manufactured in Europe (GSA compliant). We expect to be manufacturing all components, other than the German Bosch motors, in the USA soon.
Extraordinary Variety of Tabletop Options
With desktops available in five different widths (47" 53", 59", 65", 71"), two desktop depths (24″ and 30″), two desktop thickness (0.75″, 1.125″), and 22 standard colors, you can literally choose from hundreds of desktops when configuring your Energize desk - and that's not including all the corner models!
SlimTops (0.75" thickness) are precision pre-drilled for base and controller attachment, as well as installation of an optional iMovR Stowaway Ergonomic Keyboard Tray. If you prefer the richer look of a thicker tabletop, choose our SelectTops (1-⅛” thickness). Adding even more desk stability, the SelectTops feature recessed nuts for installing the base with machine screws instead of wood screws. This means you can take the desk apart and reassemble it many times without ever degrading the screw holes.
Exclusive 3D Lamination Technology
Defining the state-of-the-art in adjustable-height furniture, all iMovR tabletops are ergo-contoured on precision CNC (Computer Numerical Control) equipment and then hermetically sealed with Surf(x) 3D lamination, providing superior performance to conventional high-pressure laminated, powder-coated, and even hardwood tops you'll find on other desks.
Every desk manufacturer claims their tabletops are unique, but in fact most all of them use the same "high-pressure laminate" (HPL) surfaces. This means that a 3mm thick laminate is pressed onto a particle board or MDF core. If you remove the grommet cover of an HPL top, you’ll see a cross section of unfinished wood. iMovR’s tabletops are manufactured with much more advanced technology than standard HPL. They outperform all HPL and powder-coated table tops—even most hardwood tops—in resistance to dings, scratches, discoloration, and damage from cleaning chemicals.
All the edges and corners of our tabletops are precision-contoured to create an elegant and ergonomic "comfort edge," while also rounding off those sharp corners. The chosen color or woodgrain image is then thermofused to the core using an advanced 3D lamination process that covers every exposed surface of the wood. This 3D lamination method is not only more elegant in appearance compared to standard lamination, it better protects the tabletop from moisture damage and warping, and guarantees a higher level of durability. So durable, in fact, that even strong disinfectants used in hospitals will not tarnish your tabletop's finish. Learn more about the advantages of 3D lamination, and about iMovR's commitment to environmental sustainability.
Customize Your Energize™ Desk
Choose from hundreds of color and size options, and a plethora of matching accessories to customize your desk to ergonomic perfection.
|The Freedom Base|
|Freedom Standard||Freedom XT|
|Rated Lifting Capacity||265 lbs.||265 lbs.|
|Stroke||460 mm||660 mm|
|Height Range||25.7" to 43.8" not including top, leveling feet fully closed||21.3" to 47.4" not including top, leveling feet fully closed|
|Product Weight*||60 lbs.||65 lbs.|
|Average Travel Speed||1.5 inches per second||1.5 inches per second|
|Controller Type||Digital LCD Readout with two memory presets||Digital LCD Readout with two memory presets|
|Special Features||Acceleration and Deceleration Dampening||Acceleration and Deceleration Dampening|
|Country of Origin||Michigan, USA (some parts made in Europe)||Michigan, USA (some parts made in Europe)|
|Freedom Base - Standard|
|Box Dimensions (L x W x D)||31" x 15" x 12"|
|Box Weight (lbs.)||60|
|Freedom Base - XT|
|Box Dimensions (L x W x D)||31" x 15" x 12"|
|Box Weight (lbs.)||66|
|Tabletop Thickness (in.)—Thin Top||0.75||0.75||0.75||0.75||0.75|
|Tabletop Thickness (in.)—Select Top||1.125||1.125||1.125||1.125||1.125|
|Net Product Weight - Thin Top (lbs.)||26||30||34||37||40|
|Net Product Weight - Select Top (lbs.)||35||40||44||48||53|
|Depth (in.) - Thin Top||1||1||1||1||1|
|Depth (in.) - Select Top||1.5||1.5||1.5||1.5||1.5|
|Gross Weight in Box - Thin Top (lbs.)||29||34||38||42||45|
|Gross Weight in Box - Select Top (lbs.)||38||43||48||53||58|
|Palletized Weight - Standard Base||132||147||151||161||164|
|Palletized Weight - XT Base||138||153||157||167||170|
*Please note these items are typically shipped on pallet(s) due to their size and weight, and to minimize potential damage in transit. The pallet itself can weigh anywhere from 50 to 110 lbs. depending on the size of the largest item being shipped (e.g. table top), and other variables.
To compare specs on different desk models, visit our page Selecting the Right iMovR Desk for You.
For a full list of compatible desks and products, see our Product Compatibility page.
|The Energize Tabletop|
No grommet holes on 24" depth Energize
0.750" SlimTop or 1.125" SelectTop
47" x 24"
Energize is also available with 30" depths and in a wide variety of corner models
|Available Standard Colors|
See color samples
Reclaimed Pine Cabin
Reclaimed Warehouse Oak
Reclaimed Victorian Gray
Soft-Touch Matte Luxe:
|Special Features||Pre-drilled holes for attaching base to SlimTop|
Insert nuts for attaching base to SelectTop
Pre-drilled holes for keyboard tray(s) and hand controller on both
|Country of Origin||Michigan, USA|
Freedom Base Diagrams
This standing desk comes with our Made-in-the-USA Warranty:
- Lifetime Warranty on the steel frame,
- 15-year Warranty on all motors and electronics, and
- 15-year Warranty on the 3D-laminate desktop.
Returns and Exchanges
We offer a 100-day, 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. If you receive your standing desk workstation and decide it is not what you are looking for, or would like to exchange it, please send it back and we will give you a full refund minus a 20% restocking fee. Customer is responsible for shipping and handling costs of the return. The product must be in its original packaging, and in sellable condition. Simply email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (888) 208-6770 for a return merchandise authorization number. Please note that shipping and handling costs are nonrefundable.
If you receive your standing desk workstation and decide you would like to exchange it, please contact us for an exchange merchandise authorization number. The product must be in its original packaging, and in sellable condition. Upon receipt of the exchanged item(s), we will promptly send the replacement. Please note that shipping and handling costs for original item(s) are nonrefundable. Buyer pays for shipping and handling costs of replacement item(s).
Order Modifications and Cancellations
Modifications and cancellations may be made within 24 hours of order placement, before custom manufacturing of the desk has begun. Thereafter, order modifications and cancellations are subject to the same 20% restocking charge as a return.
Shipping Time Table
The following estimates are for all 3D-laminated Lander, Lander Lite, Energize and Cascade standing desks and treadmill desk systems, as well as Synapse tables.
|Desk Model||Order Processing & Manufacturing||If Shipping By FedEx Ground|
(Desks 65″ and smaller)
|If Shipping By Freight|
(71″ desks and larger, bulk orders of 3+ desks, orders that include a treadmill)
|Lander Desk - QuickShip||1 business day*||Add 2–7 business days||N/A|
|Lander Desk - Standard||5–7 business days||Add 2–7 business days||Add 3–15 business days|
|Lander Desk w/SteadyType||5–7 business days||Add 2–7 business days||Add 3–15 business days|
|Lander Lite Desk - Standard||5–7 business days||Add 2–7 business days||Add 3–15 business days|
|Lander Lite Desk - Compact||5–7 business days||Add 2–7 business days||Add 3–15 business days|
|Lander L-Desk||5–7 business days||N/A||Add 3–15 business days|
|Lander L-Desk w/SteadyType||5–7 business days||N/A||Add 3–15 business days|
|Lander U-Desk||5–7 business days||N/A||Add 3–15 business days|
|Energize Standing Desk||5–7 business days||N/A||Add 3–15 business days|
|Cascade Standing Desk||5–7 business days||N/A||Add 3–15 business days|
|Synapse Sit-Stand Meeting Tables||5–7 business days||N/A||Add 3–15 business days|
* When order received before cutoff (11am PT / 1pm ET).
Shipping to the Lower 48 States
3D-laminated desktops and full desk systems, and treadmill desk systems all ship from Grand Rapids, Michigan.
- Lander and Lander Lite desks sized 65" and smaller ship by FedEx Ground. Larger desks including L-desks, U-desks and conference tables ship by Freight. When a desk is purchased together with a treadmill they will ship together by Freight.
- All Jaxson desk models ship by FedEx Ground. If purchased together with a treadmill the Jaxson desktop will travel on the pallet with the treadmill but the base will arrive separately by FedEx Ground.
- All Energize and Cascade desks, with or without a treadmill, ship by Freight.
- Bulk orders of 3 or more desks will usually ship by Freight.
- Standalone treadmills are shipped by Freight.
- Standalone 3D-laminated rectangular desktops 71" and smaller ship by FedEx Ground. All other 3D-laminated desktops and tabletops ship by Freight.
Solid wood desktops and full desk systems ship from Benton Harbor, Michigan.
- All Lander and Lander Lite desks, Ensign's desks, Synapse conference tables and standalone solid wood desktops ship by Freight.
- Note that when treadmills are co-ordered with any solid wood desk the ThermoTread GT is shipped separately by freight from Grand Rapids and will arrive 5-8 weeks sooner than the desk.
- Captain's desk ships by FedEx Ground.
Please note: some iMovR products that you may have ordered together with your desk system may ship separately from Michigan, Kentucky, Nevada, Texas, Ohio, Washington, or Missouri via FedEx Ground. These accessories may arrive sooner or later than the desk itself. If your desk is being shipped by freight please note than some accessories may travel together with it on the same pallet. You will receive separate tracking codes for each shipment.
Important Notes on Freight Delivery
- All of our prices include free shipping for the lower 48 states. Exceptions include:
- Non-standard delivery times.
- Other special delivery options requested by the recipient, and
- Delivery to addresses that are more than 50 miles away from our freight carriers' designated hubs.
- See additional delivery surcharges for these and other special requests.
Freight Carriers require a scheduled delivery appointment for all residential deliveries, where an adult must be present to sign for and receive the shipment. For business deliveries, appointments are only needed for Room of Choice and Premium delivery upgrades, but no appointment is needed for Standard Delivery to Threshold.
As your shipment nears your location, you will be contacted by the freight carrier to schedule a 4-hour window for this appointment. When placing your order please make sure you provide the best phone number for the carrier’s dispatch and the delivery driver to reach you at.
Standard Delivery is to the first covered threshold.
- For deliveries to apartments/condos and office buildings, this would be to the lobby if there is a doorman or receptionist.
- If there is no covered area to place the delivery in, it will be taken as close as possible to the building structure, which may be curbside.
- It will be the customer's responsibility to unload the pallet, dispose of the pallet, and bring merchandise into the building. If you need help with this, you can upgrade to Room of Choice or Premium Delivery (see below).
Room of Choice Delivery Upgrade is our most popular shipping upgrade. The two-man delivery crew will bring all the components all the way to the room where your desk and/or treadmill will go.
- The upgrade includes elevator trips and up to one flight of stairs.
- You will be responsible for unboxing, assembly, and debris removal.
- Note: this service level may not be available in certain rural areas.
Premium Delivery w/ Assembly Upgrade
- Note that the Premium upgrade is currently only available on Lander Desks (with or without a treadmill) and on treadmill-only orders. Premium delivery upgrades for most other desk models will be made available in the future.
- The two-man crew will deliver your partially factory-assembled desk to your room of choice, unbox it, and complete the assembly of your new desk. This upgrade includes:
- Elevator trips.
- Up to one flight of stairs.
- Unloading of the shipment.
- Unboxing of the desk and/or treadmill.
- Removal & disposal of the shipping pallet and all packaging materials.
- If a treadmill is included in the purchase, it will also be unboxed and plugged in.
- Leveling of the desk and/or treadmill to make sure it is parallel to the floor is highly recommended. This is the responsibility of the purchaser.
- Installation of accessories such as monitor arms, keyboard trays, power nodes, and cable management kits are not included in this delivery service. These are the responsibility of the purchaser.
- Note: this service level may not be available in certain rural areas.
How To Track Your Order
- You will receive a tracking number by email when the product ships. Please note that at this point your order will continue to progress in a different computer system that is not connected to your account on iMovR.com; if you look up your order on iMovR.com it will only say "processing."
- Once you have received a tracking code please use that link for updates on the progress of your delivery. The assigned shipping carrier will always have more information on your delivery than we will, so we recommend that you contact them directly with any delivery questions you may have.
- For inquiries on production status prior to shipping from the factory please contact email@example.com with your name and order number.
Tips for Success
It is our desire to get your product to you as safely and quickly as possible! To help us make this possible, here are a few things you can do to help if you've ordered a desk system or treadmill that will be delivered by freight:
- Provide us with the best phone number for the delivery company to reach you or someone in your receiving department to coordinate delivery.
- Deliveries cannot be reliably scheduled by voicemail so please provide a backup phone number if possible.
- Letting us know in advance whether the address is residential or commercial and if there is a loading dock available, extra flights of stairs or other complicating factors for delivery crews. You can send us this information by email to firstname.lastname@example.org referencing your name and order number, and we will make sure the information is relayed to the carrier doing the delivery.
Shipping to Hawaii, Alaska, Canada, and Mexico
If there is no price listed on the product page for your shipping destination, please contact us with complete order details, full shipping address, and contact information so that we may generate a quote for you.
Shipping Outside of North America
For other international customers, we are happy to ship your order using the freight forwarder of your choice. Contact our sales team for more information.