Lander Lite Treadmill Desk - Solid Wood Top
Availability: In stock
As low as $3,423.00
Price as configured: $3,423.00
Experience the Lander Lite Treadmill Desk in 36 varieties of exquisite, hand-crafted solid wood tabletops. Proudly made in the USA, the new Lander Lite Desk boasts the same distinctive technology advancements and ease-of-use of the original iMovR Lander Desk, but with “lighter” features and a lighter price. Assembles in minutes. Sleek hand controller syncs to your smartphone. Includes the state-of-the-art ThermoTread GT office treadmill, the first treadmill built for the office.
Interested in getting your solid wood desk shipped next day? Click here to order a Lander Desk in one of these popular QuickShip configurations: 59″ & 71" in Natural Maple, Espresso Maple, & Natural Walnut Rustic.
Need Bulk Order Pricing?
Contact Us Here!
We are proud to feature this solid wood standing desk design exclusively created for iMovR by renowned luxury furniture designer Vincent Leman.
The Perfect Balance Between Technology and Price
- Includes the world’s first treadmill built for the office, with smartphone-like touchscreen LCD console that can track user data like time, speed, and miles
- Select from 30+ elegant American-grown wood varieties
- As with the original Lander Desk, proudly engineered and made in the USA
- Future-proof Bluetooth-enabled controller works with free downloadable app
- Whisper-quiet motors, 225 lbs. lifting capacity, and stable work surface
- The Lander Lite Treadmill desk comes standard with the premium dual stage XT base which increases stability at increased heights. The Lander Lite XT base height range is 24" to 50", with optional 6" leg extensions available to boost maximum height up to 56"
- Arrives nearly fully-assembled so you'll be standing in minutes
- Best warranty in the industry, 100-day 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
Lander Lite Desk: Solid Wood Top
Precision-crafted & Carefully Hand-made Tabletops
Each iMovR solid wood top starts out by being shaped and pre-drilled on advanced, precision CNC equipment, and then lovingly hand-finished in a 7-step heirloom-quality hand-finishing process. No other real wood top you can buy for a standing desk is produced to such exacting quality standards.
Our Lander Lite solid wood tops are ergo-contoured with a 1/4"-tangent round-over profile along the entire perimeter, for excellent comfort and wear resistance. Once shaped, the slabs receive multiple passes of hand sanding and staining.
The tops are then finished with a KCMA-rated waterborne sealant, both top and bottom, ensuring long life by reducing the effects of humidity changes on the wood. This low-VOC finish protects the natural wood from moisture, chemicals, abrasion and marring, while being safe for workers and the environment (reduces use of solvents for application and cleaning). For details about the low-VOC stains and sealants we use, or to find out about our zero-emissions upgrade, click here.
Select From 30+ Elegant Wood Varieties
For the discerning customer looking for the very finest in modern standing desk furniture design, iMovR is pleased to offer 36 different solid wood desktops. Made entirely in the USA (Michigan) from sustainable US-grown species and honest materials, these tops are a testament to American quality craftsmanship.
No other standing desk manufacturer offers as many shapes, sizes, species and stain combinations of real wood desktops. iMovR does not source any of its wood materials from outside the USA, and all our manufacturing processes comply with the most stringent EPA standards. We offer 4 tiers of species:
- Tier I: Maple is our most popular natural wood selection, with 10 different stain options and fastest delivery time. These ship within three weeks of order.
- Tier II: American cherry, walnut, red oak and hickory species are offered in a total of 17 stain options. These ship in three to five weeks of order.
- Tier III: Premium quarter-sawn white oak and select cherry, coveted for their uniqueness and exceptional beauty. These also ship in three to five weeks of order.
- Tier IV: Ultra-premium select walnut tops mark the finest in elegant wood finishes. These ship in three to five weeks of order.
Note that the bottom of the desktops are not stained, since they are not visually-exposed surfaces, but they are fully sealed to ensure long-term durability.
Premium, American-made Quality
The Lander Lite is proudly engineered and made in the USA. With innovative advancements like a built-in health coach and Bluetooth-connected app, it makes your transition to a healthier work life easier than ever before. Lander Desks are the smartest way to start standing at work. Compared to the premium Lander Desk, the Lite model is designed to meet the needs of the average user at a highly competitive price. Learn more about how the original Lander and the Lander Lite compare in features.
The First Treadmill Built for the Office, ThermoTread GT
The ThermoTread GT is quieter and smaller than other office treadmills, with a footprint of just 67.5” x 28.35”, making it an easy fit for even compact office spaces. Its noise level is 42.7 dB, which is less than the ambient noise in most offices. Whether you're adding a single treadmill or outfitting the whole department, the ThermoTread is designed for minimal workplace disruption.
Uniquely Engineered for Walking Speeds
The ThermoTread GT's motor is engineered for the unique stresses of continuous walking. It doesn’t pretend to be a dual-use office/gym treadmill—our engineers know that a motor tuned specifically towards lower walking speeds will have a longer lifetime of reliable use. The ThermoTread tops out at only 2.5 mph, with an ideally geared high-torque drivetrain for office walking speeds, and a massive 3.0 horsepower, 4000 RPM DC motor at its core.
We back up our components with an exceptional three-year motor warranty.
Innovative Touch-screen LCD Display Tracks User Stats
The ThermoTread GT is the only office treadmill on the market to feature a desktop console with a full-color, touch screen display—not unlike the smartphone in your pocket. This display, coupled with the console’s powerful microprocessor, makes it faster and easier to operate than the antiquated membrane keys on every alterative walking treadmill.
The ThermoTread GT’s display shows performance statistics like walking speed, distance, time, and calorie burn, but it goes well beyond the basics. Uniquely among walking treadmills, it allows you to set up your own user profile (up to 5 profiles total) and track your stats across all three work modalities—walking, standing, and sitting—for a complete picture of your progress towards better office fitness.
Learn more about the ThermoTread GT.
Customize your Lander Lite Desk
Choose from hundreds of color and size options, and a plethora of matching accessories to customize your desk to ergonomic perfection.
|Rated Lifting Capacity||225 lbs.|
|Height Range||Dual Stage XT Base: 24”-50”|
(measurements including top, leveling feet fully closed, additional 0.5" height adjustment with leveling feet opened)
Optional 6” leg extenders
Optional casters will increase height an additional 2.5”
|Average Travel Speed||1.6" per second|
|Power Consumption||168W nominal when in motion, <0.1W standby|
|Controller Type||“DPG Style” height control paddle|
Bluetooth link to smartphone app
Two programmable height settings
LED diode for standing reminder
|Special Features||Anti-Collision Technology|
|Grommets||3.15" diameter, offset 3" from back edge of tabletop (to center of grommet hole)|
|Tabletop Thickness||0.75”-thick, ¼” ergo-contoured radius|
|Available Sizes||Depth: 28"|
Width: 41", 47", 53", 59", 65", 71"
|Desk Feet Size||27.95" L x 2.36" W|
|Crossbar for Frame||No crossbar: 41" tabletop|
Fixed-width crossbar: 47" & 53" tabletops
Adjustable crossbar: 59" - 71" tabletops
|Available Species and Finishes||See all species and finishes|
To compare specs on our different desk models, visit our page Selecting the Right iMovR Desk for You.
|The ThermoTread GT Treadmill Base|
|Fan||Ultra-quiet, automatic activation as needed|
|Deck Type||Bakelite 1"|
|Walking Belt Area||20" x 50"|
|Deck Height||Under 5"|
|Deck Suspension||6 Compression Shocks|
|Belt Type||Ultra-quiet 2.5mm rubber plus 2-ply fabric|
|Noise Signature (Measured at Motor)||Lowest in industry - 42.7 dB|
|Speed Range||0.5-2.5 mph|
|User Weight Rating||400 lbs.|
|Side Rails||Non-scuffing aluminum|
|Weight||Treadmill: 147 lbs Controller: 1.75 lbs|
Gross shipping weight in box: 176 lbs (not including pallet)
|Overall Footprint||67.5" x 28.35" x 9.5"|
|Boxed Dimensions||72.6" x 33" x 12.4"|
|Lubrication||Easy-lift belt, no-mess lubrication takes 1 minute|
|Service Organizaiton||Spirit US|
|The ThermoTread GT Desktop Console|
|Controller Type||High resolution, touch-screen LCD. Has a USB port for easy download of future software upgrades.|
|Basic Display Capabilities|
|Console Dimensions||7.25" x 4.125" x 6"|
This standing desk comes with our Made-in-the-USA Warranty:
- Lifetime Warranty on the steel frame,
- 15-year Warranty on all motors and electronics, and
- 5-year Warranty on the solid wood desktop.
See full warranty terms here for details.
ThermoTread GT Office Treadmill Warranty Details
- 3 years on motor
- 2 years on parts
- 1 year on labor
Register your warranty here to expedite any future warranty claims.
Returns and Exchanges
We offer a 100-day, 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. If you receive your standing desk workstation and decide it is not what you are looking for, or would like to exchange it, please send it back and we will give you a full refund minus a 20% restocking fee. Customer is responsible for shipping and handling costs of the return. The product must be in its original packaging, and in sellable condition. Simply email us at email@example.com or call (888) 208-6770 for a return merchandise authorization number. Please note that shipping and handling costs are nonrefundable.
If you receive your standing desk workstation and decide you would like to exchange it, please contact us for an exchange merchandise authorization number. The product must be in its original packaging, and in sellable condition. Upon receipt of the exchanged item(s), we will promptly send the replacement. Please note that shipping and handling costs for original item(s) are nonrefundable. Buyer pays for shipping and handling costs of replacement item(s).
Order Modifications and Cancellations
Modifications and cancellations may be made within 24 hours of order placement, before custom manufacturing of the desk has begun. Thereafter, order modifications and cancellations are subject to the same 20% restocking charge as a return.
This iMovR standing desk ships free anywhere in the contiguous United States. It is custom built-to-order and due to its size and weight, ships via freight carrier on a pallet. All frame components and electronics are assembled to the bottom side of the desktop, tested, and then safely packed for delivery. The desk legs are shipped separately and will arrive with the top. Final assembly does not require any tools and takes only a few minutes.
- To facilitate smooth delivery, please white list this phone number so that automated dispatch can reach you to schedule your delivery: 1-855-213-2382. On most mobile devices you can do this by simply dialing the number and hanging up after a few seconds. Alternatively, you can save this number in your contacts database as CEVA Freight.
- Due to COVID-19 impact on supply chains and transportation, all customers should anticipate up to 7 days delay beyond our normal production and shipping times. We are doing everything in our power to meet the unprecedented demand for standing desks without sacrificing quality or safety in our American factories, and appreciate our customers' patience when unforeseen circumstances beyond our control might delay the timely delivery of their solid wood desk.
- Note that during this time all freight carriers have also suspended inside-premises delivery upgrades such as room-of-choice and white-glove delivery.
- Update* 4/12/21—Temporary Lumber Mill Delays: We are seeing an additional three weeks supply chain delay from the lumber mills on the following species at this time: Select Cherry, Select Walnut, White Oak, Red Oak and Hickory, as well as larger boards of Maple and Rustic Walnut (affecting 71″ desks and larger).
Shipping Time Table
|Wood Top Species||Production Time||Shipping Time||COVID Allowance||Lumber Mill Delay*||Total Delivery Time|
|Maple and Rustic Walnut—Desks Under 71″||3 weeks||1–2 weeks||0–7 business days||4–6 weeks|
|Maple and Rustic Walnut—Desks 71″ and Larger||5 weeks||1–2 weeks||0–7 business days||15 business days||6–11 weeks|
|Select Cherry, Select Walnut, Red Oak, White Oak and Hickory||5 weeks||1–2 weeks||0–7 business days||15 business days||6–11 weeks|
|QuickShip Models||1–2 days||1–2 weeks||0–7 business days||1–3 weeks|
Accessories Shipping for Wood Desks
Due to manufacturing times required for solid wood tops, accessories may arrive separately and earlier than the desk.
Delivery Upgrades (Temporarily Suspended Due to COVID-19)
Due to Covid-19 impact on supply chains and transportation, all freight carriers have suspended inside-premises delivery upgrades such as room-of-choice and white-glove delivery.
1) Room of Choice (inside delivery)
2) Premium Delivery (including Room of Choice and Pallet/Debris Removal)
To see complete details about our shipping service levels, methods of shipment, and options for Alaska, Hawaii, and other International locations, please see our Shipping and Delivery Upgrade Options page.