Lander Lite Treadmill Desk
Availability: In stock
As low as $3,238.00
Price as configured: $3,238.00
Proudly made in the USA, the new Lander Lite Treadmill Desk boasts the same distinctive technology advancements and ease-of-use of the original iMovR Lander Treadmill Desk, but with “lighter” features and a lighter price. Assembles in minutes. Sleek hand controller syncs to your smartphone. Includes the state-of-the-art ThermoTread GT office treadmill, the first treadmill built for the office.
Need Bulk Order Pricing?
Contact Us Here!
The Perfect Balance Between Technology and Price
- Includes the world’s first treadmill built for the office, with smartphone-like touchscreen LCD console that can track user data like time, speed, and miles
- As with the original Lander Desk, proudly engineered and made in the USA
- Future-proof Bluetooth-enabled controller works with free downloadable app
- Whisper-quiet motors, 225 lbs. lifting capacity, and stable work surface
- Advanced 3D-laminated surfaces with hundreds of size-and-color combinations to choose from (see optional Solid Wood upgrades)
- The Lander Lite Treadmill desk comes standard with the premium dual stage XT base which increases stability at increased heights. The Lander Lite XT base height range is 24" to 50", with optional 6" leg extensions available to boost maximum height up to 56"
- Arrives nearly fully-assembled so you'll be standing in minutes
- Best warranty in the industry, 100-day 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
Lander Lite Desk: Premium, American-made Quality
Exclusive 3D-Laminated Tabletops
Defining the state-of-the-art in adjustable-height furniture, all iMovR tabletops are ergo-contoured on precision CNC (Computer Numerical Control) equipment and then hermetically sealed with Surf(x) 3D lamination, providing superior performance to conventional high-pressure laminated, powder-coated, and even hardwood tops you'll find on other desks.
This 3D lamination method is not only more elegant in appearance compared to standard lamination, it better protects the tabletop from moisture damage and warping, and guarantees a higher level of durability. So durable, in fact, that even strong disinfectants used in hospitals will not tarnish your tabletop's finish. Learn more about the advantages of 3D lamination, and about iMovR's commitment to environmental sustainability.
Premium, American-made Quality — We're so confident in the Lander Lite's quality that we're backing it with an industry-leading warranty: lifetime warranty on the steel frame, 15-year warranty on all motors and electronics, and 15-year warranty on the 3D-laminate desktop.
The First Treadmill Built for the Office, ThermoTread GT
The ThermoTread GT is quieter and smaller than other office treadmills, with a footprint of just 67.5” x 28.35”, making it an easy fit for even compact office spaces. Its noise level is 42.7 dB, which is less than the ambient noise in most offices. Whether you're adding a single treadmill or outfitting the whole department, the ThermoTread is designed for minimal workplace disruption.
Uniquely Engineered for Walking Speeds
The ThermoTread GT's motor is engineered for the unique stresses of continuous walking. It doesn’t pretend to be a dual-use office/gym treadmill—our engineers know that a motor tuned specifically towards lower walking speeds will have a longer lifetime of reliable use. The ThermoTread tops out at only 2.5 mph, with an ideally geared high-torque drivetrain for office walking speeds, and a massive 3.0 horsepower, 4000 RPM DC motor at its core.
We back up our components with an exceptional three-year motor warranty.
Innovative Touch-screen LCD Display Tracks User Stats
The ThermoTread GT is the only office treadmill on the market to feature a desktop console with a full-color, touch screen display—not unlike the smartphone in your pocket. This display, coupled with the console’s powerful microprocessor, makes it faster and easier to operate than the antiquated membrane keys on every alterative walking treadmill.
The ThermoTread GT’s display shows performance statistics like walking speed, distance, time, and calorie burn, but it goes well beyond the basics. Uniquely among walking treadmills, it allows you to set up your own user profile (up to 5 profiles total) and track your stats across all three work modalities—walking, standing, and sitting—for a complete picture of your progress towards better office fitness.
Learn more about the ThermoTread GT.
“Now instead of [Tuesday] being the day I sit the most, it’s the day I get 22,000 steps in before I leave. So when I go home, I can relax. It’s wonderful.”
-Cindy Nutter, Adventist Health
Customize your Lander Lite Desk
Choose from hundreds of color and size options, and a plethora of matching accessories to customize your desk to ergonomic perfection.
|Rated Lifting Capacity||225 lbs.|
|Height Range||Dual Stage XT Base: 24”-50”|
(measurements including top, leveling feet fully closed, additional 0.5" height adjustment with leveling feet opened)
Optional 6” leg extenders
Optional casters will increase height an additional 2.5”
|Average Travel Speed||1.6" per second|
|Controller Type||“DPG Style” height control paddle|
Bluetooth link to smartphone app
Two programmable height settings
LED diode for standing reminder
|Power Consumption||168W nominal when in motion, <0.1W standby|
|Special Features||Anti-Collision Technology|
|Tabletop Lamination||Ergo-contoured 3D Lamination|
|Grommets||3.15" diameter, offset 3" from back edge of tabletop (to center of grommet hole)|
|Tabletop Thickness||0.75”-thick, ¼” ergo-contoured radius|
|Available Sizes||Depth: 30"|
Width: 41”, 47”, 53”, 59”, 65”, 71”
|Desk Feet Size||27.95" L x 2.36" W|
|Crossbar for Frame||No crossbar: 41" tabletop|
Fixed-width crossbar: 47" & 53" tabletops
Adjustable crossbar: 59" - 71" tabletops
Reclaimed Pine Cabin
Reclaimed Warehouse Oak
Reclaimed Victorian Gray
Soft-Touch Matte Luxe:
To compare specs on our different desk models, visit our page Selecting the Right iMovR Desk for You.
For a full list of compatible desks and products, see our Product Compatibility page.
|The ThermoTread GT Treadmill Base|
|Fan||Ultra-quiet, automatic activation as needed|
|Deck Type||Bakelite 1"|
|Walking Belt Area||20" x 50"|
|Deck Height||Under 5"|
|Deck Suspension||6 Compression Shocks|
|Belt Type||Ultra-quiet 2.5mm rubber plus 2-ply fabric|
|Noise Signature (Measured at Motor)||Lowest in industry - 42.7 dB|
|Speed Range||0.5-2.5 mph|
|User Weight Rating||400 lbs.|
|Side Rails||Non-scuffing aluminum|
|Weight||Treadmill: 147 lbs Controller: 1.75 lbs|
Gross shipping weight in box: 176 lbs (not including pallet)
|Overall Footprint||67.5" x 28.35" x 9.5"|
|Boxed Dimensions||72.6" x 33" x 12.4"|
|Lubrication||Easy-lift belt, no-mess lubrication takes 1 minute|
|Service Organizaiton||Spirit US|
|The ThermoTread GT Desktop Console|
|Controller Type||High resolution, touch-screen LCD. Has a USB port for easy download of future software upgrades.|
|Basic Display Capabilities|
|Console Dimensions||7.25" x 4.125" x 6"|
This standing desk comes with our Made-in-the-USA Warranty:
- Lifetime Warranty on the steel frame,
- 15-year Warranty on all motors and electronics, and
- 15-year Warranty on the 3D-laminate desktop.
See full warranty terms here for details.
ThermoTread GT Office Treadmill Warranty Details
- 3 years on motor
- 2 years on parts
- 1 year on labor
Register your warranty here to expedite any future warranty claims.
Returns and Exchanges
We offer a 100-day, 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. If you receive your standing desk workstation and decide it is not what you are looking for, or would like to exchange it, please send it back and we will give you a full refund minus a 20% restocking fee. Customer is responsible for shipping and handling costs of the return. The product must be in its original packaging, and in sellable condition. Simply email us at email@example.com or call (888) 208-6770 for a return merchandise authorization number. Please note that shipping and handling costs are nonrefundable.
If you receive your standing desk workstation and decide you would like to exchange it, please contact us for an exchange merchandise authorization number. The product must be in its original packaging, and in sellable condition. Upon receipt of the exchanged item(s), we will promptly send the replacement. Please note that shipping and handling costs for original item(s) are nonrefundable. Buyer pays for shipping and handling costs of replacement item(s).
Order Modifications and Cancellations
Modifications and cancellations may be made within 24 hours of order placement, before custom manufacturing of the desk has begun. Thereafter, order modifications and cancellations are subject to the same 20% restocking charge as a return.
Shipping Time Table
The following estimates are for all 3D-laminated Lander, Lander Lite, Energize and Cascade standing desks and treadmill desk systems, as well as Synapse tables.
|Desk Model||Order Processing & Manufacturing||If Shipping By FedEx Ground|
(Desks 65″ and smaller)
|If Shipping By Freight|
(71″ desks and larger, bulk orders of 3+ desks, orders that include a treadmill)
|Lander Desk - QuickShip||1 business day*||Add 2–7 business days||N/A|
|Lander Desk - Standard||5–7 business days||Add 2–7 business days||Add 3–15 business days|
|Lander Desk w/SteadyType||5–7 business days||Add 2–7 business days||Add 3–15 business days|
|Lander Lite Desk - Standard||5–7 business days||Add 2–7 business days||Add 3–15 business days|
|Lander Lite Desk - Compact||5–7 business days||Add 2–7 business days||Add 3–15 business days|
|Lander L-Desk||5–7 business days||N/A||Add 3–15 business days|
|Lander L-Desk w/SteadyType||5–7 business days||N/A||Add 3–15 business days|
|Lander U-Desk||5–7 business days||N/A||Add 3–15 business days|
|Energize Standing Desk||5–7 business days||N/A||Add 3–15 business days|
|Cascade Standing Desk||5–7 business days||N/A||Add 3–15 business days|
|Synapse Sit-Stand Meeting Tables||5–7 business days||N/A||Add 3–15 business days|
* When order received before cutoff (11am PT / 1pm ET).
Shipping to the Lower 48 States
3D-laminated desktops and full desk systems, and treadmill desk systems all ship from Grand Rapids, Michigan.
- Lander and Lander Lite desks sized 65" and smaller ship by FedEx Ground. Larger desks including L-desks, U-desks and conference tables ship by Freight. When a desk is purchased together with a treadmill they will ship together by Freight.
- All Jaxson desk models ship by FedEx Ground. If purchased together with a treadmill the Jaxson desktop will travel on the pallet with the treadmill but the base will arrive separately by FedEx Ground.
- All Energize and Cascade desks, with or without a treadmill, ship by Freight.
- Bulk orders of 3 or more desks will usually ship by Freight.
- Standalone treadmills are shipped by Freight.
- Standalone 3D-laminated rectangular desktops 71" and smaller ship by FedEx Ground. All other 3D-laminated desktops and tabletops ship by Freight.
Solid wood desktops and full desk systems ship from Benton Harbor, Michigan.
- All Lander and Lander Lite desks, Ensign's desks, Synapse conference tables and standalone solid wood desktops ship by Freight.
- Note that when treadmills are co-ordered with any solid wood desk the ThermoTread GT is shipped separately by freight from Grand Rapids and will arrive 5-8 weeks sooner than the desk.
- Captain's desk ships by FedEx Ground.
Please note: some iMovR products that you may have ordered together with your desk system may ship separately from Michigan, Kentucky, Nevada, Texas, Ohio, Washington, or Missouri via FedEx Ground. These accessories may arrive sooner or later than the desk itself. If your desk is being shipped by freight please note than some accessories may travel together with it on the same pallet. You will receive separate tracking codes for each shipment.
Important Notes on Freight Delivery
- All of our prices include free shipping for the lower 48 states. Exceptions include:
- Non-standard delivery times.
- Other special delivery options requested by the recipient, and
- Delivery to addresses that are more than 50 miles away from our freight carriers' designated hubs.
- See additional delivery surcharges for these and other special requests.
Freight Carriers require a scheduled delivery appointment for all residential deliveries, where an adult must be present to sign for and receive the shipment. For business deliveries, appointments are only needed for Room of Choice and Premium delivery upgrades, but no appointment is needed for Standard Delivery to Threshold.
As your shipment nears your location, you will be contacted by the freight carrier to schedule a 4-hour window for this appointment. When placing your order please make sure you provide the best phone number for the carrier’s dispatch and the delivery driver to reach you at.
Standard Delivery is to the first covered threshold.
- For deliveries to apartments/condos and office buildings, this would be to the lobby if there is a doorman or receptionist.
- If there is no covered area to place the delivery in, it will be taken as close as possible to the building structure, which may be curbside.
- It will be the customer's responsibility to unload the pallet, dispose of the pallet, and bring merchandise into the building. If you need help with this, you can upgrade to Room of Choice or Premium Delivery (see below).
Room of Choice Delivery Upgrade is our most popular shipping upgrade. The two-man delivery crew will bring all the components all the way to the room where your desk and/or treadmill will go.
- The upgrade includes elevator trips and up to one flight of stairs.
- You will be responsible for unboxing, assembly, and debris removal.
- Note: this service level may not be available in certain rural areas.
Premium Delivery w/ Assembly Upgrade
- Note that the Premium upgrade is currently only available on Lander Desks (with or without a treadmill) and on treadmill-only orders. Premium delivery upgrades for most other desk models will be made available in the future.
- The two-man crew will deliver your partially factory-assembled desk to your room of choice, unbox it, and complete the assembly of your new desk. This upgrade includes:
- Elevator trips.
- Up to one flight of stairs.
- Unloading of the shipment.
- Unboxing of the desk and/or treadmill.
- Removal & disposal of the shipping pallet and all packaging materials.
- If a treadmill is included in the purchase, it will also be unboxed and plugged in.
- Leveling of the desk and/or treadmill to make sure it is parallel to the floor is highly recommended. This is the responsibility of the purchaser.
- Installation of accessories such as monitor arms, keyboard trays, power nodes, and cable management kits are not included in this delivery service. These are the responsibility of the purchaser.
- Note: this service level may not be available in certain rural areas.
How To Track Your Order
- You will receive a tracking number by email when the product ships. Please note that at this point your order will continue to progress in a different computer system that is not connected to your account on iMovR.com; if you look up your order on iMovR.com it will only say "processing."
- Once you have received a tracking code please use that link for updates on the progress of your delivery. The assigned shipping carrier will always have more information on your delivery than we will, so we recommend that you contact them directly with any delivery questions you may have.
- For inquiries on production status prior to shipping from the factory please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with your name and order number.
Tips for Success
It is our desire to get your product to you as safely and quickly as possible! To help us make this possible, here are a few things you can do to help if you've ordered a desk system or treadmill that will be delivered by freight:
- Provide us with the best phone number for the delivery company to reach you or someone in your receiving department to coordinate delivery.
- Deliveries cannot be reliably scheduled by voicemail so please provide a backup phone number if possible.
- Letting us know in advance whether the address is residential or commercial and if there is a loading dock available, extra flights of stairs or other complicating factors for delivery crews. You can send us this information by email to email@example.com referencing your name and order number, and we will make sure the information is relayed to the carrier doing the delivery.
Shipping to Hawaii, Alaska, Canada, and Mexico
If there is no price listed on the product page for your shipping destination, please contact us with complete order details, full shipping address, and contact information so that we may generate a quote for you.
Shipping Outside of North America
For other international customers, we are happy to ship your order using the freight forwarder of your choice. Contact our sales team for more information.