Lander Treadmill Desk - Solid Wood Top
Availability: In stock
As low as $4,770.00
Price as configured: $4,770.00
The Lander Treadmill Desk with Solid Wood Top is the most advanced walking workstation on the market, with high-tech control functions, ease-of-use, and durability that outperforms competing models. Now available in 38 varieties of elegant solid wood tops. Made entirely in the USA from sustainable US-grown species and honest materials, these tops are a testament to American quality craftsmanship.
Interested in getting your solid wood desk shipped next day? Click here to order a Lander Desk in one of these popular QuickShip configurations: 59″ & 71" in Natural Maple, Espresso Maple, & Natural Walnut Rustic.
Need Bulk Order Pricing?
Contact Us Here!
We are proud to feature this solid wood standing desk design exclusively created for iMovR by renowned luxury furniture designer Vincent Leman.
- The very first treadmill built for the office, with touchscreen LCD console and built-in health coach
- Includes our top-rated American-made Lander standing desk with control paddle
- Best warranty in the industry, 100-day 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
- Select from 30+ elegant American-grown wood varieties
iMovR Lander rated Best Standing Desk by USA Today! Reviewed.com, a subsidiary of USA TODAY, named the iMovR Lander Standing Desk as its Editor's Choice and Best Overall Standing Desk on the market in the article The Best Standing Desks of 2022. The roundup highlighted the Lander's industry-leading design, intuitive technology features, craftsmanship and ease-of-use, concluding that "The Lander is still our top choice for its American-made quality, durability and intuitiveness."
Select From 38 Elegant Wood Varieties
For the discerning customer looking for the very finest in modern standing desk furniture design, iMovR is pleased to offer 38 different solid wood desktops. Made entirely in the USA from sustainable US-grown species and honest materials, these tops are a testament to American craftsmanship.
No other standing desk manufacturer offers as many shapes, sizes, species and stain combinations of real wood desktops. iMovR does not source any of its wood materials from outside the USA, and all our manufacturing processes comply with the most stringent EPA standards. We offer 5 tiers of species:
- Tier I: Red oak, with 8 stain options.
- Tier II: Maple is our most popular natural wood selection, with 10 different stain options. American cherry and hickory species are also offered in a total of 7 stain options.
- Tier III: Walnut is offered in three stain options and select cherry shows off the beautiful natural grain of the wood with fewer imperfections than the rustic cuts.
- Tier IV: Premium quarter-sawn white oak, coveted for its uniqueness and exceptional beauty.
- Tier V: Ultra-premium select walnut tops mark the finest in elegant wood finishes.
Note that the bottom of the desktops are not stained, since they are not visually-exposed surfaces, but they are fully sealed to ensure long-term durability.
All our tops are a full 1.25" thick and 30” deep, available in 41, 47, 53, 59, 65, 77 and 83" widths, and can be ordered with or without our patented, built-in SteadyType ergonomic keyboard tray. Optional dual grommet holes are completely finished to show off the beauty of the natural wood—no unnattractive plastic grommet caps required.
Learn even more about the Lander by watching the video above, or visiting our Lander Desk with SteadyType product page.
The First Treadmill Built for the Office!
The ThermoTread GT is quieter and smaller than other office treadmills, with a footprint of just 67.5” x 28.35”, making it an easy fit for even compact office spaces. Its noise level is 42.7 dB, which is less than the ambient noise in most offices. Whether you're adding a single treadmill or outfitting the whole department, the ThermoTread is designed for minimal workplace disruption.
Uniquely Engineered for Walking Speeds
The ThermoTread GT's motor is engineered for the unique stresses of continuous walking. It doesn’t pretend to be a dual-use office/gym treadmill—our engineers know that a motor tuned specifically towards lower walking speeds will have a longer lifetime of reliable use. The ThermoTread tops out at only 2.5 mph, with an ideally geared high-torque drivetrain for office walking speeds, and a massive 3.0 horsepower, 4000 RPM DC motor at its core.
We back up our components with an exceptional three-year motor warranty.
Innovative Touch-screen LCD Display Tracks User Stats
The ThermoTread GT is the only office treadmill on the market to feature a desktop console with a full-color, touch screen display—not unlike the smartphone in your pocket. This display, coupled with the console’s powerful microprocessor, makes it faster and easier to operate than the antiquated membrane keys on every alterative walking treadmill.
The ThermoTread GT’s display shows performance statistics like walking speed, distance, time, and calorie burn, but it goes well beyond the basics. Uniquely among walking treadmills, it allows you to set up your own user profile (up to 5 profiles total) and track your stats across all three work modalities—walking, standing, and sitting—for a complete picture of your progress towards better office fitness.
Learn more about the ThermoTread GT.
For a full list of compatible desks and products, see our Product Compatibility page.
|Rated Lifting Capacity||360 lbs.|
|Height Range||24.5" - 50.5" including top, |
leveling feet fully closed
|Average Travel Speed||1.6" per second|
|Power Consumption||200W, .1W standby power|
|Controller Type||Bluetooth-enabled LCD Touch Paddle|
|Special Features||Anti-Collision Technology|
|Grommets||3.15" diameter, 3.15" offset from back edge of desk (to center of grommet hole)|
|Desktop (Frame Pre-Attached)*|
|Net Product Weight (lbs.)||39||44||49||55||60||66||71||77|
|Gross Weight in Box (lbs.)||41||46||51||57||63||69||74||80|
*These are estimates based on shipping data.
|The ThermoTread GT Treadmill Base|
|Fan||Ultra-quiet, automatic activation as needed|
|Deck Type||Bakelite 1"|
|Walking Belt Area||20" x 50"|
|Deck Height||Under 5"|
|Deck Suspension||6 Compression Shocks|
|Belt Type||Ultra-quiet 2.5mm rubber plus 2-ply fabric|
|Noise Signature (Measured at Motor)||Lowest in industry - 42.7 dB|
|Speed Range||0.5-2.5 mph|
|User Weight Rating||400 lbs.|
|Side Rails||Non-scuffing aluminum|
|Weight||Treadmill: 147 lbs Controller: 1.75 lbs|
Gross shipping weight in box: 176 lbs (not including pallet)
|Overall Footprint||67.5" x 28.35" x 9.5"|
|Boxed Dimensions||72.6" x 33" x 12.4"|
|Lubrication||Easy-lift belt, no-mess lubrication takes 1 minute|
|Service Organizaiton||Spirit US|
|The ThermoTread GT Desktop Console|
|Controller Type||High resolution, touch-screen LCD. Has a USB port for easy download of future software upgrades.|
|Basic Display Capabilities|
|Display Capabilities with Upcoming Optional iMovR CloudStation|
|Internet Connectivity||Using iMovR CloudStation, 100% real-time connectivity to the iMovR Cloud. Uploads user and machine performance, downloads user preferences (for treadmill and desk settings), and other advanced software features.|
|Console Dimensions||7.25" x 4.125" x 6"|
Lander User Guide & Assembly Instructions
ThermoTread GT User Manual
This standing desk comes with our Made-in-the-USA Warranty:
- Lifetime Warranty on the steel frame,
- 15-year Warranty on all motors and electronics, and
- 5-year Warranty on the solid wood desktop.
See full warranty terms here for details.
ThermoTread GT Office Treadmill Warranty Details
- 3 years on motor
- 2 years on parts
- 1 year on labor
Register your warranty here to expedite any future warranty claims.
Returns and Exchanges
We offer a 100-day, 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. If you receive your standing desk workstation and decide it is not what you are looking for, or would like to exchange it, please send it back and we will give you a full refund minus a 20% restocking fee. Customer is responsible for shipping and handling costs of the return. The product must be in its original packaging, and in sellable condition. Simply email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (888) 208-6770 for a return merchandise authorization number. Please note that shipping and handling costs are nonrefundable.
If you receive your standing desk workstation and decide you would like to exchange it, please contact us for an exchange merchandise authorization number. The product must be in its original packaging, and in sellable condition. Upon receipt of the exchanged item(s), we will promptly send the replacement. Please note that shipping and handling costs for original item(s) are nonrefundable. Buyer pays for shipping and handling costs of replacement item(s).
Order Modifications and Cancellations
Modifications and cancellations may be made within 24 hours of order placement, before custom manufacturing of the desk has begun. Thereafter, order modifications and cancellations are subject to the same 20% restocking charge as a return.
Shipping Time Table
Our solid wood desks and desk accessories are artisan produced to the highest standards of the craft. While our aim is to produce each desktop within 5 weeks, we do have a very exacting quality assurance process at each of the 7 steps of production, which sometimes means re-work will be necessary before we can ship it to a customer. Therefore please allow up to 8 weeks from production on built-to-order desks.
|Solid Wood Desks||Production Time||Shipping||Total Delivery Time|
|Built-to-Order Models||5 to 8 weeks||3-15 business days (Freight)||6-11 weeks|
|QuickShip Captain's Desk||1–2 business days*||2-7 business days (FedEx Ground)||3-9 business days|
|QuickShip Lander Solid Wood Desks||1–2 business days*||5–15 business days (Freight)||6–17 business days|
|Solid Wood Accessories|
|File Cabinets||6 to 9 weeks||2-7 business days (FedEx Ground)||7-8 weeks|
|Credenza||5 to 8 weeks||3-15 business days (Freight)||6-11 weeks|
|Fly Deck||5 to 8 weeks|
2-7 business days if ordered alone (FedEx Ground)
|SteadyType Slide Keyboard Tray||6 to 9 weeks|
2-7 business days (FedEx Ground)
*When placed before the cutoff time (11 am PST / 2 pm EST)
Shipping to the Lower 48 States
3D-laminated desktops and full desk systems, and treadmill desk systems all ship from Grand Rapids, Michigan.
- Lander and Lander Lite desks sized 65" and smaller ship by FedEx Ground. Larger desks including L-desks, U-desks and conference tables ship by Freight. When a desk is purchased together with a treadmill they will ship together by Freight.
- All Jaxson desk models ship by FedEx Ground. If purchased together with a treadmill the Jaxson desktop will travel on the pallet with the treadmill but the base will arrive separately by FedEx Ground.
- All Energize and Cascade desks, with or without a treadmill, ship by Freight.
- Bulk orders of 3 or more desks will usually ship by Freight.
- Standalone treadmills are shipped by Freight.
- Standalone 3D-laminated rectangular desktops 71" and smaller ship by FedEx Ground. All other 3D-laminated desktops and tabletops ship by Freight.
Solid wood desktops and full desk systems ship from Benton Harbor, Michigan.
- All Lander and Lander Lite desks, Ensign's desks, Synapse conference tables and standalone solid wood desktops ship by Freight.
- Note that when treadmills are co-ordered with any solid wood desk the ThermoTread GT is shipped separately by freight from Grand Rapids and will arrive 5-8 weeks sooner than the desk.
- Captain's desk ships by FedEx Ground.
Please note: some iMovR products that you may have ordered together with your desk system may ship separately from Michigan, Kentucky, Nevada, Texas, Ohio, Washington, or Missouri via FedEx Ground. These accessories may arrive sooner or later than the desk itself. If your desk is being shipped by freight please note than some accessories may travel together with it on the same pallet. You will receive separate tracking codes for each shipment.
Important Notes on Freight Delivery
- All of our prices include free shipping for the lower 48 states. Exceptions include:
- Non-standard delivery times.
- Other special delivery options requested by the recipient, and
- Delivery to addresses that are more than 50 miles away from our freight carriers' designated hubs.
- See additional delivery surcharges for these and other special requests.
Freight Carriers require a scheduled delivery appointment for all residential deliveries, where an adult must be present to sign for and receive the shipment. For business deliveries, appointments are only needed for Room of Choice and Premium delivery upgrades, but no appointment is needed for Standard Delivery to Threshold.
As your shipment nears your location, you will be contacted by the freight carrier to schedule a 4-hour window for this appointment. When placing your order please make sure you provide the best phone number for the carrier’s dispatch and the delivery driver to reach you at.
Standard Delivery is to the first covered threshold.
- For deliveries to apartments/condos and office buildings, this would be to the lobby if there is a doorman or receptionist.
- If there is no covered area to place the delivery in, it will be taken as close as possible to the building structure, which may be curbside.
- It will be the customer's responsibility to unload the pallet, dispose of the pallet, and bring merchandise into the building. If you need help with this, you can upgrade to Room of Choice or Premium Delivery (see below).
Room of Choice Delivery Upgrade is our most popular shipping upgrade. The two-man delivery crew will bring all the components all the way to the room where your desk and/or treadmill will go.
- The upgrade includes elevator trips and up to one flight of stairs.
- You will be responsible for unboxing, assembly, and debris removal.
- Note: this service level may not be available in certain rural areas.
Premium Delivery w/ Assembly Upgrade
- Note that the Premium upgrade is currently only available on Lander Desks (with or without a treadmill) and on treadmill-only orders. Premium delivery upgrades for most other desk models will be made available in the future.
- The two-man crew will deliver your partially factory-assembled desk to your room of choice, unbox it, and complete the assembly of your new desk. This upgrade includes:
- Elevator trips.
- Up to one flight of stairs.
- Unloading of the shipment.
- Unboxing of the desk and/or treadmill.
- Removal & disposal of the shipping pallet and all packaging materials.
- If a treadmill is included in the purchase, it will also be unboxed and plugged in.
- Leveling of the desk and/or treadmill to make sure it is parallel to the floor is highly recommended. This is the responsibility of the purchaser.
- Installation of accessories such as monitor arms, keyboard trays, power nodes, and cable management kits are not included in this delivery service. These are the responsibility of the purchaser.
- Note: this service level may not be available in certain rural areas.
How To Track Your Order
- You will receive a tracking number by email when the product ships. Please note that at this point your order will continue to progress in a different computer system that is not connected to your account on iMovR.com; if you look up your order on iMovR.com it will only say "processing."
- Once you have received a tracking code please use that link for updates on the progress of your delivery. The assigned shipping carrier will always have more information on your delivery than we will, so we recommend that you contact them directly with any delivery questions you may have.
- For inquiries on production status prior to shipping from the factory please contact email@example.com with your name and order number.
Tips for Success
It is our desire to get your product to you as safely and quickly as possible! To help us make this possible, here are a few things you can do to help if you've ordered a desk system or treadmill that will be delivered by freight:
- Provide us with the best phone number for the delivery company to reach you or someone in your receiving department to coordinate delivery.
- Deliveries cannot be reliably scheduled by voicemail so please provide a backup phone number if possible.
- Letting us know in advance whether the address is residential or commercial and if there is a loading dock available, extra flights of stairs or other complicating factors for delivery crews. You can send us this information by email to firstname.lastname@example.org referencing your name and order number, and we will make sure the information is relayed to the carrier doing the delivery.
Shipping to Hawaii, Alaska, Canada, and Mexico
If there is no price listed on the product page for your shipping destination, please contact us with complete order details, full shipping address, and contact information so that we may generate a quote for you.
Shipping Outside of North America
For other international customers, we are happy to ship your order using the freight forwarder of your choice. Contact our sales team for more information.