Lander Treadmill Desk with SteadyType
Availability: In stock
As low as $3,697.00
Price as configured: $3,697.00
The Lander Treadmill Desk with SteadyType is the most advanced walking workstation there is to date, with high-tech control functions, ease-of-use, and durability that outperforms competing models based on gym treadmills. Enjoy the greater focus, productivity, and well-being that comes from using a treadmill desk. This bundle includes the Lander Desk with SteadyType and the ThermoTread GT Office Treadmill, for a fully ergodynamic experience.
Need Bulk Order Pricing?
Contact Us Here!
The Lander: A Treadmill Desk, Redefined
- Includes the ThermoTread GT—the world’s first treadmill built for the office, with smartphone-like touchscreen LCD console that can track user data like time, speed, and miles
- Includes the Lander Desk, our premium, American-made standing desk with hi-tech control paddle for easy adjustment
- Includes SteadyType® Keyboard Tray, for the most ergonomic "typing while walking" experience
- Future-proof Bluetooth-enabled desk controller works with free downloadable app
- Arrives 98% pre-assembled so you'll be standing or walking minutes, no tools required
- Best warranty in the industry, 100-day 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
- The Lander Treadmill Desk with SteadyType is also available without our patented ergonomic keyboard tray, Lander Treadmill Desk
iMovR Lander rated Best Standing Desk by USA Today! Reviewed.com, a subsidiary of USA TODAY, named the iMovR Lander Standing Desk as its Editor's Choice and Best Overall Standing Desk on the market in the article The Best Standing Desks of 2021. The roundup highlighted the Lander's industry leading design, intuitive technology features, craftsmanship and ease-of-use, concluding that "The Lander is still our top choice for its American-made quality, durability and intuitiveness."
The Lander Desk, Intuitive Height-Adjustment
Proudly engineered and made in USA, the Lander Desk boasts distinctive technology advancements and ease-of-use not found on conventional standing desks – at any price. It's our strongest, fastest, smartest and quietest desk yet.
Infinitely-Adjustable Ergonomic Keyboard Tray Built-in
SteadyType® adjustable keyboard trays offer unmatched ergonomics and stability for standing and treadmill desk users. You can set your keyboard to any angle up to 85 degrees, which allows for a truly neutral arm / wrist position while standing. The benefits are even more pronounced while treadmill desking. Additionally, SteadyType trays are far more stable than traditional trays, leading to significantly less monitor shaking. And they match the finish of your desk to boot. Learn more about SteadyType.
Premium, American-made Quality
Once assembled in our factory in Michigan, WI, we will ship the Lander to you in two weeks or less. We're so confident in the Lander's quality that we're backing it with an industry-leading warranty: lifetime warranty on the steel frame, 15-year warranty on all motors and electronics, and 15-year warranty on the 3D-laminate desktop.
Easy Height Control Paddle with Built-in Health Coach
The Lander's hi-resolution LCD control paddle makes it the easiest desk in the world to use. Simply tap twice up or down to send the desk to your next height favorite. Want reminders to stand? Its built-in coach will gently remind you at intervals you can set.
Smartphone App Unlocks Advanced Controller Options
With the Lander’s Bluetooth-connected smartphone app, you can remotely raise your desk, set your favorite height positions, establish custom reminders to stand (with optional push notifications), and more. Over time, we’ll enhance the app with additional features to help you maximize the health benefits of your Lander Desk.
Exclusive 3D-Laminated Tabletops
Defining the state-of-the-art in adjustable-height furniture, all iMovR tabletops are ergo-contoured on precision CNC (Computer Numerical Control) equipment and then hermetically sealed with Surf(x) 3D lamination, providing superior performance to conventional high-pressure laminated, powder-coated, and even hardwood tops you'll find on other desks.
All the edges and corners of our tabletops are precision-contoured to create an elegant and ergonomic "comfort edge," while also rounding off those sharp corners. The chosen color or woodgrain image is then thermofused to the core using an advanced 3D lamination process that covers every exposed surface of the wood. This 3D lamination method is not only more elegant in appearance compared to standard lamination, it better protects the tabletop from moisture damage and warping, and guarantees a higher level of durability. So durable, in fact, that even strong disinfectants used in hospitals will not tarnish your tabletop's finish.
"We were focused on creating moving meetings, and it was important for us to have quiet treadmills. We didn’t want to have a bunch of noise that we would need to talk over."
-Ed Hoover, Adventist Health
The First Treadmill Built for the Office—ThermoTread GT
The ThermoTread GT is quieter and smaller than other office treadmills, with a footprint of just 67.5” x 28.35”, making it an easy fit for even compact office spaces. Its noise level is 42.7 dB, which is less than the ambient noise in most offices. Whether you're adding a single treadmill or outfitting the whole department, the ThermoTread is designed for minimal workplace disruption.
Uniquely Engineered for Walking Speeds
The ThermoTread GT's motor is engineered for the unique stresses of continuous walking. It doesn’t pretend to be a dual-use office/gym treadmill—our engineers know that a motor tuned specifically towards lower walking speeds will have a longer lifetime of reliable use. The ThermoTread tops out at only 2.5 mph, with an ideally geared high-torque drivetrain for office walking speeds, and a massive 3.0 horsepower, 4000 RPM DC motor at its core.
We back up our components with an exceptional three-year motor warranty.
Innovative Touch-screen LCD Display Tracks User Stats
The ThermoTread GT is the only office treadmill on the market to feature a desktop console with a full-color, touch screen display—not unlike the smartphone in your pocket. This display, coupled with the console’s powerful microprocessor, makes it faster and easier to operate than the antiquated membrane keys on every alterative walking treadmill.
The ThermoTread GT’s display shows performance statistics like walking speed, distance, time, and calorie burn, but it goes well beyond the basics. Uniquely among walking treadmills, it allows you to set up your own user profile (up to 5 profiles total) and track your stats across all three work modalities—walking, standing, and sitting—for a complete picture of your progress towards better office fitness.
Learn more about the ThermoTread GT.
“Now instead of [Tuesday] being the day I sit the most, it’s the day I get 22,000 steps in before I leave. So when I go home, I can relax. It’s wonderful.”
-Cindy Nutter, Adventist Health
Customize your Lander Treadmill Desk
Choose from hundreds of color and size options, and a plethora of matching accessories to customize your desk to ergonomic perfection.
I love the fact that the [iMovR] treadmills were designed from the ground up to be a walking treadmill... - Ed Hoover, Adventist Health Portland
(Watch the full Adventist Health Case Study.)
For a full list of compatible desks and products, see our Product Compatibility page.
|Rated Lifting Capacity||360 lbs.|
|Height Range||24.5" - 50.5" including top, |
leveling feet fully closed
|Average Travel Speed||1.6" per second|
|Power Consumption||200W, .1W standby power|
|Controller Type||Bluetooth-enabled LCD Touch Paddle|
|Special Features||Anti-Collision Technology|
|Tabletop Lamination||Ergo-contoured 3D Lamination|
|Grommets||3.15" diameter, 3" offset from back edge of tabletop (to center of grommet hole)|
Reclaimed Pine Cabin
Reclaimed Warehouse Oak
Reclaimed Victorian Gray
Soft-Touch Matte Luxe:
|Desktop (Frame Pre-Attached)|
|Net Product Weight (lbs.)||39||44||49||55||60||66||71||77||83||89|
|Gross Weight in Box (lbs.)||41||46||51||57||63||69||74||80||86||92|
|The ThermoTread GT Treadmill Base|
|Fan||Ultra-quiet, automatic activation as needed|
|Deck Type||Bakelite 1"|
|Walking Belt Area||20" x 50"|
|Deck Height||Under 5"|
|Deck Suspension||6 Compression Shocks|
|Belt Type||Ultra-quiet 2.5mm rubber plus 2-ply fabric|
|Noise Signature (Measured at Motor)||Lowest in industry - 42.7 dB|
|Speed Range||0.5-2.5 mph|
|User Weight Rating||400 lbs.|
|Side Rails||Non-scuffing aluminum|
|Weight||Treadmill: 147 lbs Controller: 1.75 lbs|
Gross shipping weight in box: 176 lbs (not including pallet)
|Overall Footprint||67.5" x 28.35" x 9.5"|
|Boxed Dimensions||72.6" x 33" x 12.4"|
|Lubrication||Easy-lift belt, no-mess lubrication takes 1 minute|
|Service Organizaiton||Spirit US|
|The ThermoTread GT Desktop Console|
|Controller Type||High resolution, touch-screen LCD. Has a USB port for easy download of future software upgrades.|
|Basic Display Capabilities|
|Console Dimensions||7.25" x 4.125" x 6"|
This standing desk comes with our Made-in-the-USA Warranty:
- Lifetime Warranty on the steel frame,
- 15-year Warranty on all motors and electronics, and
- 15-year Warranty on the 3D-laminate desktop.
See full warranty terms here for details.
ThermoTread GT Office Treadmill Warranty Details
- 3 years on motor
- 2 years on parts
- 1 year on labor
Register your warranty here to expedite any future warranty claims.
Returns and Exchanges
We offer a 100-day, 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. If you receive your treadmill desk workstation and decide it is not what you are looking for, or would like to exchange it, please send it back and we will give you a full refund minus a 20% restocking fee. Customer is responsible for shipping and handling costs of the return. The product must be in its original packaging, and in sellable condition. Simply email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (888) 208-6770 for a return merchandise authorization number. Please note that shipping and handling costs are nonrefundable.
If you receive your treadmill desk workstation and decide you would like to exchange it, please contact us for an exchange merchandise authorization number. The product must be in its original packaging, and in sellable condition. Upon receipt of the exchanged item(s), we will promptly send the replacement. Please note that shipping and handling costs for original item(s) are nonrefundable. Buyer pays for shipping and handling costs of replacement item(s).
Order Modifications and Cancellations
Modifications and cancellations may be made within 24 hours of order placement, before custom manufacturing of the desk has begun. Thereafter order modifications and cancellations are subject to the same 20% restocking charge as a return.
Shipping Time Table
This table represents shipping estimates based on current information, and is subject to change. Custom configurations that contain backordered components, as noted at time of purchase, will impact the final delivery date.
|Desk Model||Order Processing & Manufacturing||Shipping||COVID Allowance||Total Delivery Time|
|Lander Treadmill Desk||5–7 business days||5–10 business days||0–7 business days||10–24 business days|
|Lander Treadmill Desk w/ SteadyType||5–7 business days||5–10 business days||0–7 business days||10–24 business days|
|Lander Lite Treadmill Desk||5–7 business days||5–10 business days||0–7 business days||10–24 business days|
Shipping to the Lower 48 States
In the contiguous United States, all Lander standing desks and treadmill desks are shipped to the customer via freight carrier. Our factories are located in the heartland of American office furniture manufacturing. 3D-laminate desks and Thermotread office treadmills ship from Grand Rapids, Michigan. Solid wood desks ship from Benton Harbor, Michigan.
Note that some iMovR ergonomic accessories that you may have ordered together with your desk system may ship separately via FedEx from Michigan, Nevada, Texas, Ohio, Kentucky, Washington, or Missouri via FedEx Ground. These accessories may arrive earlier than the desk. Some accessories will travel on the same pallet as the desk. You will receive separate tracking codes for each shipment.
Important Notes on Freight Delivery
- All of our prices include free shipping for the lower 48 states. Exceptions include:
- Non-standard delivery times.
- Other special delivery options requested by the recipient, and
- Delivery to addresses that are more than 50 miles away from our freight carriers' designated hubs.
- See additional delivery surcharges for these and other special requests.
- Freight Carriers require a scheduled delivery appointment for all residential deliveries, where an adult must be present to sign for and receive the shipment. For business deliveries, appointments are only needed for Room of Choice and Premium delivery upgrades, but no appointment is needed for Standard Delivery to Threshold.
- As your shipment nears your location, you will be contacted by the freight carrier to schedule a 4-hour window for this appointment. When placing your order please make sure you provide the best phone number for the carrier’s dispatch and the delivery driver to reach you at.
- Standard Delivery is to the first covered threshold.
- For deliveries to apartments/condos and office buildings, this would be to the lobby if there is a doorman or receptionist.
- If there is no covered area to place the delivery in, it will be taken as close as possible to the building structure, which may be curbside.
- It will be the customer's responsibility to unload the pallet, dispose of the pallet, and bring merchandise into the building. If you need help with this, you can upgrade to Room of Choice or Premium Delivery (see below).
- Room of Choice Delivery Upgrade is our most popular shipping upgrade. The two-man delivery crew will bring all the components all the way to the room where your desk and/or treadmill will go.
- The upgrade includes elevator trips and up to one flight of stairs.
- You will be responsible for unboxing, assembly, and debris removal.
- Note: this service level may not be available in certain rural areas.
- Premium Delivery w/ Assembly Upgrade
- Note that the Premium upgrade is currently only available on Lander Desks (with or without a treadmill) and on treadmill-only orders. Premium delivery upgrades for most other desk models will be made available in the future.
- The two-man crew will deliver your partially factory-assembled desk to your room of choice, unbox it, and complete the assembly of your new desk. This upgrade includes:
- Elevator trips.
- Up to one flight of stairs.
- Unloading of the shipment.
- Unboxing of the desk and/or treadmill.
- Removal & disposal of the shipping pallet.
- Removal & disposal of the packaging materials.
- If a treadmill is included in the purchase, it will also be unboxed and plugged in.
- Leveling of the desk and/or treadmill to make sure it is parallel to the floor is highly recommended. This is the responsibility of the purchaser.
- Installation of accessories such as monitor arms, keyboard trays, power nodes, and cable management kits are not included in this delivery service. These are the responsibility of the purchaser.
- Note: this service level may not be available in certain rural areas.
How To Track Your Order
You will receive a tracking number by email when the product ships. Please note that at this point your order will continue to progress in a different computer system that is not connected to your account on iMovR.com; if you look up your order on iMovR.com it will only say "processing."
- For inquiries on production status prior to shipping from the factory please contact email@example.com with your name and order number.
- Once you have received a tracking code please use that link for updates on the progress of your delivery. The assigned shipping carrier will always have more information on your delivery than we will, so we recommend that you contact them directly with any delivery questions you may have.
Tips for Success
It is our desire to get your product to you as safely and quickly as possible! To help us make this possible, here are a few things you can do to help if you've ordered a desk system or treadmill that will be delivered by freight:
- Provide us with the best phone number for the delivery company to reach you or someone in your receiving department to coordinate delivery.
- Deliveries cannot be reliably scheduled by voicemail so please provide a backup phone number if possible.
- Letting us know in advance whether the address is residential or commercial and if there is
- loading dock access,
- extra flights of stairs, or
- other complicating factors for the delivery crew.
Shipping to Hawaii, Alaska, Canada, and Mexico
If there is no price listed on the product page for your shipping destination, please contact us with complete order details, full shipping address, and contact information so that we may generate a quote for you.
Shipping Outside of North America
For other international customers, we are happy to ship your order using the freight forwarder of your choice. Contact our sales team for more information.