TopView Max Single Monitor Arm
Availability: In stock
Price as configured: $379.00
When it comes to weight capacity, the TopView Max begins where other monitor arms end. Our heaviest-duty single monitor arm, the TopView Max has an impressive maximum holding capacity of 42 lbs. Ideal for heavier, large-format monitors, all-in-one PCs and iMacs*. Features the same reliable and smooth gas spring adjustment control as the lighter-duty TopView models, but with an increased dynamic height adjustment range of 13.8″ to accommodate larger monitors. Easy to install, easy to use, and exceptionally reliable, like all our commercial-grade TopView monitor arms, this one comes with a 15 year warranty, meets BIFMA standards and is TAA-compliant.
Need Bulk Order Pricing?
Contact Us Here!
- Quiet gas-piston mechanism for ultra-smooth, finger-touch movement
- Rotating mount allows for portrait and landscape orientation
- Height adjustment from 9.5″ to 23.3″ (low/high) for a total of 13.8″ dynamic range, needed for those larger monitors
- 17.6–42 lbs weight capacity
- Extensive monitor tilt range of +85°/-35°
- Includes both edge-clamp and grommet mounting hardware
- Exceeds industry guidelines ANSI/BIFMA x5.5 and CSA CAN/CGSB44.227
- VESA quick-mount makes attaching your monitor a breeze (compatible with 99% of LCD monitors). Not sure your monitor will fit? Learn more here or chat with us.
- Integrated cable management
- 180º lock-out feature prevents the arm from retracting past the back edge of your workstation when engaged (prevents damage to walls and encroachment into co-worker's space)
See more iMovR Monitor Arms:
Smooth movement, sleek looks and high-grade componentry have made the Tempo one of iMovR’s most popular monitor arm lines. Their 15 year warranties reflect the quality of the gas counterbalance mechanism. Choose from Tempo Light (20 lb limit) or Tempo Heavy-Duty (30 lb limit) single monitor arms, or the highly configurable Tempo Dual. Available in black, white, and silver to match your desk’s base color.
Ultra-modern styling is combined with exceptional performance range in these Compass monitor arms. Aesthetically in the same league as "designer" monitor arms that cost significantly more, Compass outperforms the competition in ergonomic range and component quality. The Compass Single is a great choice for very tall users or those using very wide monitors in portrait mode. The Compass Dual supports two monitors of up to 32″ in width.
If your workstation only has one LCD screen, our range of single screen monitor arms will give you the range of motion you need to adjust your screen's position for perfect ergonomics. We have a variety of arms to hold screens of all sizes and weights.
For larger workstations with more than one screen, a dual screen monitor arm is an ergonomic necessity. With an added laptop holder mounted to one of the arms, it can even turn a small notebook computer into a dual screen workstation.
|TopView Max Single Monitor Arm|
|Weight Capacity||17.6–42.0 lbs|
|VESA Mounting||75mm/100mm Quick Release|
|Certifications||Meets or exceeds BIFMA x5.5 and CSA CAN/CGSB44.227 guidelines|
|Product Weight||18 lbs|
|Shipping Dimensions||31″ × 8″ × 16″|
|Mounting||Edge clamp and grommet mount|
|Country of Origin||Taiwan (TAA-compliant)|
- Recommended Worksurface Depth: 36.0″ deep or less
- Supported Desk Thickness: 0.6″–3″ (15–76 mm)
Warranty & Returns
The TopView Max Monitor Arm comes with a 15-year limited warranty.
We offer a 100-day, 100% Satisfaction Guarantee on this product. If you aren’t fully satisfied with your purchase and would like to exchange or return it, please send it back to us and we will give you a full refund. Customer is responsible for shipping costs. No restocking fees apply. See iMovR Terms and Conditions for more details.
This product ships by FedEx Ground from Mesa, AZ or Reno, NV. Shipping is included in the price for the Lower 48 States. Lightweight items may alternatively ship by USPS 1st Class Mail to certain geographies. Please allow 5-10 business days for the item to arrive.
See our Shipping and Delivery Upgrade Options for complete details about our shipping service levels, methods of shipment, and options for bulk shipments and international destinations.