Cadence Express Standing Desk Converter
Availability: In stock
As low as: $429.00
Price as configured: $0.00
The new Cadence Express Sit-Stand Workstation combines elegant design aesthetics, durability, adjustability and best-in-class stability in an affordable unit. With a gas-assisted counter-balance arm, the Cadence Express has an impressive 18.5" of height range. To maximize the use of the desk surface, the Cadence Express can be swung to the side when not in use.
- Elegance, stability, durability and 18.5" of height adjustment range all in one
- 6.3" of independent monitor height adjustment
- Optional dual monitor kit supports dual 24" LCD displays
- Large 28" wide by 18" deep work surface
- Five-year warranty
Exceptional Monitor Adjustability
The monitor tower has 6.3" of height range of its own, ensuring that the distance between your keyboard and your monitor is always ergonomically correct, whether you are sitting or standing (most people find they need their monitor(s) heigher when they stand to avoid neck strain). The monitor tower is on a 180º rotating swivel, making it extremely easy to reach behind the monitor to manipulate the height adjustment knob in seconds.
The monitor mount on the Cadence Express is extremely versatile, able to tilt back 40º as well as 5º forward. The monitor mount also rotates a full 90º to easily switch your display from landscape to portrait mode. Mounting any VESA-compatible monitor is extremely easy thanks to the Quick Release Connector Plate that is included with the Candence Express.
Elegant, but Strong
The Cadence Express was designed for the aesthetics of the high-decor office. Cable management clips along the arm structure keep wires nice and tidy. The Cadence Express is available in either black or silver finish to match your desk decor.
In a single-LCD configuration the arm supports up to 24.5 lbs of technology, and up to 19.5 lbs in the dual-LCD configuration. The large 28" x 18" deep black work surface accommodates any keyboard and mouse with plenty of extra room for other desk top items. An under-or-over mounting option on the work surface gives the user a choice of having an obstruction-free work surface or a work surface that is flush with the desk when working in the seated position.
Built to Last
Unlike many lesser-quality sit-stand converters on the market, the Cadence Express was tested to 20,000 cycles (twice the industry standard) and is backed by a five year warranty.
Most importantly, compared to other "hover type" sit-stand workstations, the Cadence Express is extraordinarily stable.
How the Cadence Express compares to the original Cadence
The Cadence Express is basically a streamlined, cost-reduced version of the Cadence. It has a smaller sphere of movement that is more ideally suited for the average height user and average-sized desk. It has a single large work surface instead of a smaller independent work surface plus a drop-down keyboard platform like on the Cadence. Monitor height on the Cadence Express is manually adjusted with a knob instead of the friction sliding mechanism on the Cadence. Choose the Cadence Express for its simplicity, greater stability, and ease of assembly. Choose the Cadence for its additional ergonomic adjustments (drop-down keyboard tray and adjustable keyboard tilt angle) or height and extension range. We recommend the Cadence Express for users up to 6'1" tall, and the Cadence for users up to 6'5" tall.
Read the detailed review of the Cadence Express on WorkWhileWalking.com
30-day, 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. No restocking fees. See our Terms and Conditions for more information.
Add Our Premium Standing Mat
Take care of your feet and get the most out of your new standing desk converter! A good anti-fatigue mat means more hours standing in full comfort, by reducing strain on your back, legs, and feet.
iMovR EcoLast Anti-Fatigue Mats are made from 100% polyurethane material and won’t lose their bounce or curl up at the edges like cheaper mats. Designed to last a lifetime, they help you save time, money, (and the environment!) by eliminating the need to replace your mat every year. 100% made-in-America, these mats come with a five-year full-performance warranty, and are completely recyclable.
- 18.5" of height adjustment range
- 6.3" of monitor height adjustment on the monitor tower
- Optional dual monitor kit supports two LCD displays up to 24" each
- Weight capacity is 6.5-24.5 lbs using a single monitor, 1.5-19.5 lbs using dual monitors
- Large 28" wide by 18" deep work surface
- Built-in cable management clips
- TAA compliant (for government contracts)
- Five year warranty
- Tested to 20,000 cycles (twice the industry standard)
- Unit weight 29 lbs (single), 33 lbs (dual)
- Shipping weight 36 lbs (single), 41 lbs (dual)
- Box dimensions 28" x 35" x 9"
- VESA Mount Hole Pattern - 75 x 75 mm or 100 x 100 mm
The Cadence Express comes with a FIVE YEAR warranty, and has been tested to 20,000 cycles (twice the industry standard).
We offer a 30-day, 100% Satisfaction Guarantee on the Cadence Express. If you aren’t fully satisfied with your purchase and would like to exchange or return it, please send it back to us and we will give you a full refund. Customer is responsible for shipping costs. No restocking fees apply. See iMovR Terms and Conditions for more details.
United States: FREE to Lower 48 States. The Cadence Express ships within 5 business days of ordering. Please allow an additional 3-5 business days for delivery.
Canada: $69, duties and taxes collected by carrier.
Other International: Please see instructions below for generating a custom shipping quote.
International customers have 2 options:
1. We can ship to any freight forwarder in the continental US for the same flat rate as to any other domestic customer. It would be your responsibility to select a freight forwarder, set up an account, and negotiate freight forwarding rates. If you go with this option, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or (425) 999-3550 with your order details and the delivery address for your freight forwarder, and we will get back to you with pallet dimensions, weights, and any other information required for your forwarder to generate a quote for you.
2. For international customers, the product can be shipped directly to you via either DHL Express (typically 2-day or 3-day air) or DHL Global Freight (ocean). Please contact us with complete order details, and full shipping address and contact information so that we may generate a quote for you. By default we will generate a quote for Express (air) only, unless you indicate you would like ocean/ground, or both rates to compare. Please allow 24-72 hours to turn around an international delivery quote.
Note for Canadian, Mexican and Overseas International Customers: You will be responsible for any customs duties and taxes that may be due to your government. The carrier (DHL) will collect these at the time they contact you to schedule your delivery.