iMovR EcoLast Designer Granite Standing Mat
Availability: In stock
As low as: $129.95
Price as configured: $0.00
- Improves standing comfort threefold in comparison to other mats on the market, enabling longer stand times during your workday
- 100% polyurethane construction and a 3/4” thickness means the mat will never delaminate, curl, or lose its buoyancy
- Bold shimmer finish emulates the prestige of polished granite flooring
- Environmentally friendly—made from 100% recyclable material and no plasticizers
- Ten-year, full-performance warranty and a lifetime warranty against manufacturing defects
Make a Statement with Your Standing Mat
A good standing mat supports your feet, legs, and back, allowing you to spend fewer hours sitting. A great standing mat will provide premium comfort for years without degrading in performance. An excellent standing mat looks good while doing so. The iMovR EcoLast Designer Granite Standing Mat is simply an excellent mat.
The bold shimmer finish of this mat emulates the prestige and elegance of polished granite flooring, allowing it to infuse your workspace with a bit of extra class. The Designer Granite is available in a range of sizes and colors to best fit your space and décor.
Made from 100% polyurethane, this standing mat is guaranteed to never delaminate, curl at the edges, or lose its buoyancy. Polyurethane outperforms competing materials like foam or gel in reducing strain on your back, legs and feet by three to one, as well as helps improve your overall balance throughout the day.
The Designer Granite mat is anti-microbial and resistant to wear, tearing, abrasion, puncturing, staining, and chemical damage. It contains no plasticizers, which means it will not release bad smells or chemicals. Last, but certainly not least, polyurethane is a 100% recyclable material. Because it’s designed to last a lifetime, it won’t wind up in the landfill after a year or two like cheaper, disposable mats often do.
For more information about the ergonomic benefits and superior quality of our 100% polyurethane mats, please refer to the “EcoLast Mat Material Guide” under the DOCS tab.
The iMovR EcoLast Designer Granite Standing Mat has received the top five-star rating from the expert review team at WorkWhileWalking.com. Read their review here.
For orders of twenty-five mats or more, please contact our corporate solutions team at email@example.com for special pricing offers.
30-day, 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. No restocking fees. See our Terms and Conditions for details.
- 2' x 3'
- 2' x 6'
- Elegant granite pattern finish elevates your decor
- Unmatched comfort and durability
- 100% solid polyurethane construction
- 3/4” thick
- 20-degree beveled edges (ADA compliant)
- Trip-resistant edges that will never roll up
- Anti-microbial surface
- Flame resistant up to 400° F
- Lightweight and easy to clean
- Proudly manufactured in the USA
- Recipient of the American Podiatric Medical Association Seal of Acceptance
- Approved by the National Floor Safety Institute
- Tested in accordance with ANSI/NFSI B101.1-2009 or NFSI B101-B method using the BOT-3000 and received the High Traction Certification
This EcoLast mat features an industry-leading ten-year full-performance warranty. This guarantees that the product will provide consistent comfort, always lie flat, never delaminate, never compress, and never wear through. There is a lifetime warranty against manufacturing defects.
We also offer a 30-day, 100% Satisfaction Guarantee on this product. If you aren’t fully satisfied with your purchase and would like to exchange or return it, please send it back to us and we will give you a full refund. Customer is responsible for shipping costs. No restocking fees apply. See iMovR Terms and Conditions for more details.
Free Shipping to the Continental US
Prices include free shipping to anywhere in the continental United States. All standing mats are shipped within 3-5 business days of order, via FedEx Ground.
Shipping to Hawaii, Alaska, and Other Countries
Hawaii, Alaska and international customers have two options:
- We can ship to any freight forwarder in the continental US for the same flat rate as to any other domestic customer. It would be your responsibility to select a freight forwarder, set up an account, and negotiate freight forwarding rates. If you go with this option, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or (425) 999-3550 with your order details and the delivery address for your freight forwarder, and we will get back to you with pallet dimensions, weights, and any other information required for your forwarder to generate a quote for you.
- For international customers, the product can be shipped directly to you via DHL Global Freight (ocean) or DHL Express (typically 2-day or 3-day air). Please contact us with complete order details, full shipping address, and contact information so that we may generate a quote for you. By default, we will generate a quote for DHL Global Freight (ocean/ground) shipping only — unless you indicate you would like DHL Express (air) or both rates to compare. Please allow 24-72 hours to turn around an international delivery quote.
Note for Canadian, Mexican and Overseas International Customers: You will be responsible for any customs duties and taxes that may be due to your government. The carrier (DHL) will collect these at the time they contact you to schedule your delivery.