iMovR Cable Management Kit
Availability: In stock
As low as: $49.95
Price as configured: $0.00
Preserve the Elegant Appearance of Your Sit-Stand Desk with Comprehensive Cable Management
The ability to raise and lower your entire desktop at the push of a button or turn of a crank is highly beneficial to your productivity and health, but it can also present a new challenge when it comes to keeping all your cables from becoming an unsightly, tangled mess. Cables that used to drop behind a fixed-height desk’s rear panel are now visibly out in the open, and all of them need to be sufficiently slack to stay connected to your devices whether the desk is in sitting or standing position.
With more adjustable-height desk and table models than any other manufacturer, we understand this challenge and have developed the most comprehensive cable management kits for sit-to-stand desk users available today. These kits include a variety of versatile and reusable components to get the job done right and keep your desk organized and ready for business, even as you add or remove electronic devices over time.
Choose the Basic Kit for minimalist workstations, or the Advanced Kit for desks that have more than just a few cords to corral. The Basic Kit includes the following:
- 10 releasable cable ties (5 inches long)
- 10 single-use cable ties (7 inches long)
- 6 high-tack adhesive mounting brackets for attaching to the bottom of the desk surface, rated to 20 lbs. each
- 3 neodymium supermagnet cable guides for guiding the cable bundle alongside any metal frame parts, like down the legs
- A 6-foot braided, wrap-around cable sleeve (can be trimmed to size)
The Advanced Kit comes with all of the contents of the Basic Kit, plus a seven-outlet power strip with built-in surge protector and a convenient twelve-foot-long cord, as well as an inconspicuous, 24”-long cable tray big enough to hold the power strip and all excess cable lengths. All kits are available in both black and grey to blend in with your desk’s base color.
Versatile and Adaptable
The Basic Cable Management Kit has everything you need to get your cables under control. The releasable cable ties and magnetic cable guides can be quickly removed and reused wherever you choose. The adhesive mounting brackets stay in one place, but open and close easily so that you can add or remove wires as needed. The cable sleeve effortlessly wraps your cables into one bundle, protecting them and making it easier to route and guide in the most inconspicuous way possible.
While the basic kit will get your workstation tidy, anyone with more than a couple of power cables hanging from the desktop will want to upgrade to the iMovR Advanced Cable Management Kit. The cable trough requires no tools to install, is large enough to fit the included surge protector as well as many other cable bundles, and the adhesive is strong enough to hold over twenty pounds. Plug up to seven power cables into the heavy-duty power strip and place the strip in the cable tray so that your cords move up and down with the desk, eliminating any danger of running out of cable slack as you adjust your desk up. The power strip’s cord is the only one you’ll need to make sure will reach the wall outlet when your desk is at its highest setting, and this one has a twelve foot cord to make sure it can do so without an extension cord. This beefy power strip, with its built-in surge protector, will be hidden from sight instead of cluttering up the floor of your office.
What Makes This the Best Cable Management Kit Available?
Other desk manufacturers and ergonomics dealers offer less expensive cable management kits that include very small adhesive clips that don’t stick well to the desktop, and don’t have the weight rating of the mounting brackets included in this kit. Their power strips, if supplied, lack an all-important surge protector, and often have fewer outlets. Their cable sleeves, if included, may require special tools (easy to lose) or are too short for the reach of a modern height-adjustable desk. Their components are usually designed for one-time installation, when in reality most people add and subtract devices from their desks all the time. Having a kit that can adapt to those changes is really helpful. Lastly, they don’t include supermagnet cable guides for guiding the cable slack as neatly as possible.
Just a small sample of customers that use the
iMovR Cable Management Kit
Price includes FREE SHIPPING in the continental United States. The iMovR Cable Management Kit is shipped by FedEx Ground and arrives up to seven business days after order placement.
Shipping to Hawaii, Alaska, and Other Countries
Hawaii, Alaska and international customers have two options:
- We can ship to any freight forwarder in the continental US for the same flat rate as to any other domestic customer. It would be your responsibility to select a freight forwarder, set up an account, and negotiate freight forwarding rates. If you go with this option, contact us at email@example.com or (425) 999-3550 with your order details and the delivery address for your freight forwarder, and we will get back to you with pallet dimensions, weights, and any other information required for your forwarder to generate a quote for you.
- For international customers, the product can be shipped directly to you via DHL Global Freight (ocean) or DHL Express (typically 2-day or 3-day air). Please contact us with complete order details, full shipping address, and contact information so that we may generate a quote for you. By default, we will generate a quote for DHL Global Freight (ocean/ground) shipping only — unless you indicate you would like DHL Express (air) or both rates to compare. Please allow 24-72 hours to turn around an international delivery quote.
Note for Canadian, Mexican and Overseas International Customers: You will be responsible for any customs duties and taxes that may be due to your government. The carrier (DHL) will collect these at the time they contact you to schedule your delivery.