iMovR EcoLast Premium Standing Mat
Availability: In stock
As low as: $109.95
Price as configured: $0.00
- Designed for all-day comfort at a standing desk—not a glorified kitchen mat
- 3/4”-thick, 100% polyurethane construction makes it virtually indestructible
- Will never delaminate, curl at the edges, or lose buoyancy
- Size and color options to fit any professional space and aesthetic
- Environmentally friendly: made from 100% recyclable material
- Ten-year full-performance warranty and lifetime warranty against defects
The Last Standing Mat You’ll Ever Need to Buy
A good standing mat will maximize the return on investment of your standing desk by enabling you to spend more hours standing in full comfort. A high-quality standing mat is an essential element of a healthy sit-stand workstation because it will reduce strain on the back, legs, and feet—and can even improve your balance and reduce spinal compression throughout the day. With its unique damage-resistant 100% polyurethane formulation and superior ergonomic design, the EcoLast Premium Standing Mat guarantees a quality standing experience for years to come.
There are hundreds of mats on the market, but mainstream standing mats are typically designed for kitchen use and tend to use foam, gel, or rubber. These mats tend to delaminate, tear, and lose their buoyancy after as little as one year as they collapse from persistent compression. In developing an anti-fatigue mat, we sought to create one that would last as long as our legendary 3D-laminated desktops.
The EcoLast Premium is 100% made in the USA, environmentally sensible, and comes in a wide variety of sizes and colors. The edges of this grippy, stay-flat mat are gradually tapered with a shallow 20-degree bevel to reduce its slip and trip hazard and to make it easy to roll office chairs onto it (this makes it ADA compliant, too). Its surface is inherently anti-microbial and resistant to wear, abrasion, puncturing, tearing, and chemical damage.
For more information about the ergonomic benefits and superior quality of our 100% polyurethane mats, please refer to the “EcoLast Standing Mat Material Guide” under the DOCS tab.
The iMovR EcoLast Premium was rated five out of five stars by WorkWhileWalking's expert review team. Read their evaluation here.
For those looking for a mat to match their decor, we offer the EcoLast Premium mat in a Designer Granite finish. Check out the bold elegance of EcoLast Granite Standing Mats here.
Need a standing mat to go along with your treadmill desk? Check out our EcoLast TreadTop anti-fatigue mat. It's perfectly trimmed to fit atop the walking deck of any office treadmill, and it can still be used like a regular standing mat on any floor surface.
For orders of twenty-five mats or more, please contact our corporate solutions team at firstname.lastname@example.org for special pricing.
- 2' x 3'
- 2' x 6'
- 3' x 6'
- 4' x 5'
- Unmatched comfort and durability
- 100% solid polyurethane construction
- ¾” thick
- 20-degree beveled edges (ADA compliant)
- Trip-resistant edges that will never roll up
- Anti-microbial surface
- Flame resistant up to 400° F
- Lightweight and easy to clean
- Proudly manufactured in the USA
- Recipient of the American Podiatric Medical Association Seal of Acceptance
- Approved by the National Floor Safety Institute
- Tested in accordance with ANSI/NFSI B101.1-2009 or NFSI B101-B method using the BOT-3000 and received the High Traction Certification
This EcoLast mat features an industry-leading ten-year full-performance warranty. This guarantees that the product will provide consistent comfort, always lie flat, never delaminate, never compress, and never wear through. Also has a lifetime warranty against manufacturing defects.
Free Shipping to the Continental US
These prices include free shipping to anywhere in the continental United States. For delivery to Alaska, Hawaii, or international, please call in to (888) 208-6770 or send an email to email@example.com specifying the mat quantity and size, and your full delivery address.
All standing mats are shipped within 3-5 business days of order, via FedEx Ground.