iMovR EcoLast Dual Gripper Standing Mat
Availability: In stock
As low as: $99.95
Price as configured: $0.00
- Anti-travel technology on underside of mat: rubber nonslip strips and circular carpet gripper pads
- All-day comfort and superior durability
- 3/4”-thick, 100% polyurethane construction
- Will never delaminate, curl at the edges, or lose buoyancy
- Ten-year full-performance warranty and lifetime warranty against defects
The Most Comfortable, Secure Mat Money Can Buy
A quality standing mat will help you get the most out of your workday by enabling you to spend more hours standing at your height-adjustable desk in full comfort. A good standing mat also has the ability to maintain its position on the floor without slipping out of place.
For extra anti-travel security, the EcoLast Dual Gripper Standing Mat employs non-slip technology to ensure a secure standing surface. Several rubberized strips span across the mat's underside along with a circle of dense carpet gripper patches on each corner. The patches hug snugly to carpeted floors to keep your mat firmly in place, while the rubber strips fortify your mat against slipping on hard surfaces. If you’re looking for increased nonslip, anti-trip protection at your workstation, this is the perfect mat for you.
Anti-travel upgrades aside, the Dual Gripper boasts the same great features as the EcoLast Premium, including 100% polyurethane construction and unbeatable durability. It will never delaminate, curl at the edges, or lose its buoyancy over time. This buoyancy is important since it provides long lasting standing support, comfort, and pain relief because it reduces the strain on your feet, legs, and back.
The Dual Gripper is also resistant to abrasions, tearing, stains, and puncture—meaning it will last a lifetime. In the long run, the it will save you money and allow you to reduce your individual consumer waste because you won’t having to replace it yearly like lower quality mats.
For more information about the ergonomic benefits and superior quality of our 100% polyurethane mats, please refer to the “EcoLast Mat Material Guide” under the DOCS tab.
The iMovR EcoLast Dual Gripper received five out of five stars from WorkWhileWalking’s expert review team. Read their evaluation here.
Treadmill deskers interested in a way to stand comfortably without dismounting should look at the EcoLast TreadTop mat, designed for use atop any office treadmill.
Want a quality anti-fatigue mat with more flair? The EcoLast Granite model offers unique colors and designs to match any home or office.
For orders of twenty-five mats or more, please contact our corporate solutions team at firstname.lastname@example.org for special pricing offers.
30-day, 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. No restocking fees. See our Terms and Conditions for details.
- 2.5' x 1.5' (Black only)
- 3’ x 2’
- Unmatched comfort and durability
- Anti-travel rubber strip and carpet gripper technology
- 100% solid polyurethane construction
- 3/4" thick
- 20-degree beveled edges (ADA compliant)
- Trip-resistant edges that will never roll up
- Anti-microbial surface
- Flame resistant up to 400° F
- Lightweight and easy to clean
- Proudly manufactured in the USA
- Recipient of the American Podiatric Medical Association Seal of Acceptance
- Tested in accordance with ANSI/NFSI B101.1-2009 or NFSI B101-B method using the BOT-3000 and received the High Traction Certification
This EcoLast mat features an industry-leading ten-year full-performance warranty. This guarantees that the product will provide consistent comfort, always lie flat, never delaminate, never compress, and never wear through. There is a lifetime warranty against manufacturing defects.
We also offer a 30-day, 100% Satisfaction Guarantee on this product. If you aren’t fully satisfied with your purchase and would like to exchange or return it, please send it back to us and we will give you a full refund. Customer is responsible for shipping costs. No restocking fees apply. See iMovR Terms and Conditions for more details.
Free Shipping to the Continental US
Prices include free shipping to anywhere in the continental United States. All standing mats are shipped within 3-5 business days of order, via FedEx Ground.
Shipping to Hawaii, Alaska, and Other Countries
Hawaii, Alaska and international customers have two options:
- We can ship to any freight forwarder in the continental US for the same flat rate as to any other domestic customer. It would be your responsibility to select a freight forwarder, set up an account, and negotiate freight forwarding rates. If you go with this option, contact us at email@example.com or (425) 999-3550 with your order details and the delivery address for your freight forwarder, and we will get back to you with pallet dimensions, weights, and any other information required for your forwarder to generate a quote for you.
- For international customers, the product can be shipped directly to you via either DHL Express (typically 2-day or 3-day air) or DHL Global Freight (ocean). Please contact us with complete order details, and full shipping address and contact information so that we may generate a quote for you. By default we will generate a quote for Express (air) only, unless you indicate you would like ocean/ground, or both rates to compare. Please allow 24-72 hours to turn around an international delivery quote.
Note for Canadian, Mexican and Overseas International Customers: You will be responsible for any customs duties and taxes that may be due to your government. The carrier (DHL) will collect these at the time they contact you to schedule your delivery.