iMovR EcoLast Hybrid Sit-Stand Mat
Availability: In stock
As low as: $269.95
Price as configured: $0.00
- The same top-quality, 3/4”-thick, 100% polyurethane unibody construction as our famous EcoLast Premium Standing Mats
- Three large sizes accommodate any office chair, caster wheels and all
- 20-degree beveled edges let you easily roll your chair on top
- Environmentally friendly: made in America from 100% recyclable material
- Ultra Durable: Features a lifetime warranty against defects, and 10-year, full-performance warranty
A True Sit-to-Stand Mat
Our Hybrid Standing / Chair Mat is made for the standing desk user who wants a more versatile workstation. The Hybrid is perfectly sized for today’s height-adjustable desks so you can sit with all five caster wheels on the mat and easily roll your chair behind you when you want to stand.
This eliminates the need to bend down and move your standing mat in and out of place every time you switch from sitting to standing or vice versa. Plus, its 20-degree beveled edges make rolling your chair onto the mat effortless.
No More Plastic
A hard, plastic chair mat may be good for rolling chair casters, but it’s a terrible surface to stand on for long periods of time. The conventional chair mat is also famous for warping, cracking, and discoloring over time, as well as releasing harmful chemicals and nasty odors.
By contrast, the EcoLast Hybrid is designed to last a lifetime. It is resistant against edge curling, deterioration, discoloration, and loss of buoyancy. Even caster wheels, stiletto heels, heat, and harsh cleaning chemicals will not damage it. On inferior mats, wheel impressions can linger for months, whereas on the Hybrid, wheel impressions completely vanish in seconds.
All Things That Will Make You Feel Good
The Hybrid chair mat is made in the USA and is 100% recyclable. This mat is ultra durable, anti-microbial, and offers superior ergonomics. With the Hybrid, you will experience a reduction in foot pain, back pain, and spinal compression, as well as hours of comfortable standing support. This is because it is made using the same solid polyurethane formulation that EcoLast brand mats have become famous for.
For more information about the ergonomic benefits and superior quality of our 100% polyurethane mats, please refer to the “EcoLast Mat Material Guide” under the DOCS tab.
The iMovR EcoLast Hybrid Standing / Chair Mat was rated five out of five stars by WorkWhileWalking's expert review team. Read their evaluation here.
Note: Users should expect that it may be harder to sit in a chair and roll it into position than they are accustomed to. Certain wheel casters will sink into the polyurethane material more than others (this does not harm the mat). The technique to work around this issue is to roll the chair into position first, then sit down and rotate your legs under the desk.
For orders of twenty-five mats or more, please contact our corporate solutions team at email@example.com for special pricing.
- 5' x 3'
- 6' x 3'
- 5' x 4'
- Unmatched comfort and durability
- 100% solid polyurethane technology
- One-piece, 3/4" solid construction
- 20-degree gradual beveled edge (ADA compliant)
- Trip-resistant edges that will never roll up
- Anti-microbial surface
- Lightweight and easy to clean
- Proudly manufactured in the USA
- Recipient of the American Podiatric Medical Association Seal of Acceptance
- Tested in accordance with ANSI/NFSI B101.1-2009 or NFSI B101-B method using the BOT-3000 and received the High Traction Certification
This EcoLast mat features an industry-leading ten-year full-performance warranty. This guarantees that the product will provide consistent comfort, always lie flat, never delaminate, never compress, and never wear through. Also has a lifetime warranty against manufacturing defects.
Free Shipping to the Continental US
These prices include free shipping to anywhere in the continental United States. For delivery to Alaska, Hawaii, or international, please call in to (888) 208-6770 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org specifying the mat quantity and sizes and your full delivery address.
All standing mats are shipped within 3-5 business days of order, via FedEx Ground.