iMovR EcoLast Portable Standing Mat
Availability: In stock
As low as: $69.95
Price as configured: $0.00
- Same top-quality, 3/4”-thick solid polyurethane construction as our famously comfortable and supportive EcoLast Premium Standing Mat
- Extremely durable: waterproof and resistant to wear, tear, puncture, heat, chemical damage, edge curling, and loss of buoyancy
- Convenient 18” x 22” footprint is ideal for crowded work areas (like call centers), for use around a sit-stand meeting table, or for sharing between workers
- Integrated handle makes it easy to lift; lightweight and fits in a travel bag for business trips
- Great as a comfy seat for stadium games or for household chores where you need to kneel down
Our Most Versatile Standing Mat
We’ve taken everything our customers love about the EcoLast Premium Standing Mat—its supreme comfort, ergonomic benefit, endurance, ecological sensibility, and value—and made it portable!
The EcoLast Portable Standing Mat has the same 3/4”-thick, 100% polyurethane construction as the Premium mat, but a reduced footprint of 18” x 22”—big enough that you can stand on it comfortably but small enough to carry it easily. And since this mat is meant to move with you, we built a handle right in. It’s perfect for sharing among multiple office workers, particularly in environments like call centers where larger mats could pose a tripping hazard and would be inconvenient to pick up and put away after every use.
This portable mat weighs only 2.5 lbs, making it easy to lift, carry, or hang on a hook—and just as easy to toss in your suitcase for a business trip. If you routinely work at “hot desks” or even coffee bars, this is the perfect way to keep your feet happy when you’re on the move.
If you have a standing meeting table at your office, such as an iMovR Synapse, a six-pack of Portable mats would make a great addition to the conference room. If you have a sit-stand-walk workstation, you could also use the Portable as an alternative to the iMovR EcoLast TreadTop mat, since it will only overlap the side rails of an office treadmill by a few inches.
This mat can also find many great uses outside of work. It makes a perfectly comfy seat at stadium games, and it’s great for kneeling on when doing housework, gardening, or working on your car.
We use solid polyurethane to make the Portable because of its resilient buoyancy and superior anti-fatigue support. Health benefits it provides include relieving back, foot, and leg muscle pain, reducing spinal compression, and improving your balance throughout the day. It is also waterproof, anti-microbial, non-slip, free of plasticizers, and recyclable.
The Portable is ultra durable, which is especially important for a mat that will face a fair amount of physical wear and tear. It is resistant to abrasion, puncture, heat, and chemical damage. Plus, the Portable will never curl up at the edges, delaminate, or lose its buoyancy. Its 100% polyurethane construction gives it an unmatched durability and lifespan that makes it the perfect portable choice.
For more information about the ergonomic benefits and superior quality of our 100% polyurethane mats, please refer to the “EcoLast Mat Material Guide” under the DOCS tab.
The Portable was rated five out of five stars by WorkWhileWalking's expert review team. Read their evaluation here.
For orders of twenty-five mats or more, please contact our corporate solutions team at email@example.com for special pricing.
- 18” x 22”
- Unmatched comfort and durability
- 100% solid polyurethane construction
- ¾” thick
- Small footprint and versatile design
- Convenient built-in handle
- Weighs only 2.5 lbs
- 20-degree beveled edges (ADA compliant)
- Trip-resistant edges that will never roll up
- Anti-microbial surface
- Flame resistant up to 400° F
- Lightweight and easy to clean
- Proudly manufactured in the USA
- Recipient of the American Podiatric Medical Association Seal of Acceptance
- Approved by the National Floor Safety Institute
- Tested in accordance with ANSI/NFSI B101.1-2009 or NFSI B101-B method using the BOT-3000 and received the High Traction Certification
This EcoLast mat features an industry-leading ten-year full-performance warranty. This guarantees that the product will provide consistent comfort, always lie flat, never delaminate, never compress, and never wear through. Also has a lifetime warranty against manufacturing defects.
Free Shipping to the Continental US
These prices include free shipping to anywhere in the continental United States. For delivery to Alaska, Hawaii, or international, please call in to (888) 208-6770 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org specifying the mat quantity and sizes and your full delivery address.
All standing mats are shipped within 3-5 business days of order, via FedEx Ground.