iMovR EcoLast TreadTop Standing Mat
Availability: In stock
As low as: $49.95
Price as configured: $0.00
- 100% unibody polyurethane construction ensures supreme lower body support
- Perfectly sized to fit unobtrusively atop any office treadmill
- Lightweight and easy to move on and off a treadmill for painlessly productive standing breaks
- Made in America and 100% recyclable
- Five-year full performance warranty and a lifetime warranty against manufacturing defects
Same EcoLast Quality on Top of Your Treadmill
If you work at a treadmill desk, the EcoLast TreadTop Standing Mat is an indispensable part of making your workstation as ergonomically healthy as possible. When you hit the pause button on your office treadmill, there’s a good chance you end up standing in place and continue working on the treadmill deck. That’s bad news. Standing on a hard surface like that takes its toll on your feet, legs, and lower back and reduces your ability to stand comfortably while you work. How do you keep your treadmill from pushing you into your chair more and more often? With the TreadTop.
This lightweight mat fits perfectly atop your treadmill. The TreadTop will help relieve foot, back, and leg muscle pain, reduce spinal compression throughout the day, and improve your balance. By harnessing the power of solid polyurethane, it is guaranteed to never delaminate, curl, or lose its buoyancy.
The TreadTop is designed to last a lifetime and is 100% recyclable, while cheaper mats can lose their buoyancy after as little as a year, ending up in a landfill and forcing you to spend more to replace them. It is also naturally anti-microbial and resistant to wear and tear, heat, and chemical damage.
For more information about the ergonomic benefits and superior quality of our 100% polyurethane mats, please refer to the “EcoLast Mat Material Guide” under the DOCS tab.
The EcoLast TreadTop received five out of five stars from WorkWhileWalking's expert review team. Read their review here.
For orders of twenty-five mats or more, please contact our corporate solutions team at email@example.com for special pricing offers.
30-day, 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. No restocking fees. See our Terms and Conditions for details.
- 18” x 30” x 5/8” (Ideal for use with office treadmills made by LifeSpan, Steelcase, RebelDesk, and TreadDesk)
- 20” x 32” x 3/4” (Ideally sized for the iMovR ThermoTread GT)
- Unmatched comfort and durability
- 100% solid polyurethane construction
- 20” x 32” mat has 20-degree beveled edges (ADA compliant)
- Trip-resistant edges that will never roll up
- Anti-microbial surface
- Flame resistant up to 400° F
- Lightweight and easy to clean
- Proudly manufactured in the USA
Certifications (20" x 32")
- Recipient of the American Podiatric Medical Association Seal of Acceptance
- Approved by the National Floor Safety Institute
- Tested in accordance with ANSI/NFSI B101.1-2009 or NFSI B101-B method using the BOT-3000 and received the High Traction Certification
The EcoLast TreadTop Standing Mat features a five-year full-performance warranty and a lifetime warranty against manufacturing defects.
We also offer a 30-day, 100% Satisfaction Guarantee on this product. If you aren’t fully satisfied with your purchase and would like to exchange or return it, please send it back to us and we will give you a full refund. Customer is responsible for shipping costs. No restocking fees apply. See iMovR Terms and Conditions for more details.
Free Shipping to the Continental US
Prices include free shipping to anywhere in the continental United States. All standing mats are shipped within 3-5 business days of order, via FedEx Ground.
Shipping to Hawaii, Alaska, and Other Countries
Hawaii, Alaska and international customers have two options:
- We can ship to any freight forwarder in the continental US for the same flat rate as to any other domestic customer. It would be your responsibility to select a freight forwarder, set up an account, and negotiate freight forwarding rates. If you go with this option, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or (425) 999-3550 with your order details and the delivery address for your freight forwarder, and we will get back to you with pallet dimensions, weights, and any other information required for your forwarder to generate a quote for you.
- For international customers, the product can be shipped directly to you via either DHL Express (typically 2-day or 3-day air) or DHL Global Freight (ocean). Please contact us with complete order details, and full shipping address and contact information so that we may generate a quote for you. By default we will generate a quote for Express (air) only, unless you indicate you would like ocean/ground, or both rates to compare. Please allow 24-72 hours to turn around an international delivery quote.
Note for Canadian, Mexican and Overseas International Customers: You will be responsible for any customs duties and taxes that may be due to your government. The carrier (DHL) will collect these at the time they contact you to schedule your delivery.