iMovR EcoLast TreadTop Standing Mat
Availability: In stock
As low as: $49.95
Price as configured: $0.00
- 100% unibody polyurethane construction ensures supreme lower body support
- Perfectly sized to fit unobtrusively atop any office treadmill
- Lightweight and easy to move on and off a treadmill for painlessly productive standing breaks
- Made in America and 100% recyclable
- Five-year full performance warranty and a lifetime warranty against manufacturing defects
Same EcoLast Quality on Top of Your Treadmill
If you work at a treadmill desk, the EcoLast TreadTop Standing Mat is an indispensable part of making your workstation as ergonomically healthy as possible. When you hit the pause button on your office treadmill, there’s a good chance you end up standing in place and continue working on the treadmill deck. That’s bad news. Standing on a hard surface like that takes its toll on your feet, legs, and lower back and reduces your ability to stand comfortably while you work. How do you keep your treadmill from pushing you into your chair more and more often? With the TreadTop.
This lightweight mat fits perfectly atop your treadmill. The TreadTop will help relieve foot, back, and leg muscle pain, reduce spinal compression throughout the day, and improve your balance. By harnessing the power of solid polyurethane, it is guaranteed to never delaminate, curl, or lose its buoyancy.
The TreadTop is designed to last a lifetime and is 100% recyclable, while cheaper mats can lose their buoyancy after as little as a year, ending up in a landfill and forcing you to spend more to replace them. It is also naturally anti-microbial and resistant to wear and tear, heat, and chemical damage.
For more information about the ergonomic benefits and superior quality of our 100% polyurethane mats, please refer to the “EcoLast Mat Material Guide” under the DOCS tab.
The EcoLast TreadTop received five out of five stars from WorkWhileWalking's expert review team. Read their review here.
For orders of twenty-five mats or more, please contact our corporate solutions team at firstname.lastname@example.org for special pricing offers.
- 18” x 30” x 5/8” (Ideal for use with office treadmills made by LifeSpan, Steelcase, RebelDesk, and TreadDesk)
- 20” x 32” x 3/4” (Ideally sized for the iMovR ThermoTread GT)
- Unmatched comfort and durability
- 100% solid polyurethane construction
- 20” x 32” mat has 20-degree beveled edges (ADA compliant)
- Trip-resistant edges that will never roll up
- Anti-microbial surface
- Flame resistant up to 400° F
- Lightweight and easy to clean
- Proudly manufactured in the USA
Certifications (20" x 32")
- Recipient of the American Podiatric Medical Association Seal of Acceptance
- Approved by the National Floor Safety Institute
- Tested in accordance with ANSI/NFSI B101.1-2009 or NFSI B101-B method using the BOT-3000 and received the High Traction Certification
The EcoLast TreadTop Standing Mat features a five-year full-performance warranty and a lifetime warranty against manufacturing defects.
Free Shipping to the Continental US
These prices include free shipping to anywhere in the continental United States. For delivery to Alaska, Hawaii, or international, please call in to (888) 208-6770 or send an email to email@example.com specifying the mat quantity and size, and your full delivery address.
All standing mats are shipped within 3-5 business days of order, via FedEx Ground.