iMovR ZipLift Standing Desk Converter
Availability: In stock
As low as: $349.00
Price as configured: $0.00
- Everything the Varidesk Pro is and more, for the same price
- Silky smooth, silent gas-strut enabled Z-lift mechanism, with infinite stops
- Adjustable keyboard tray angle for ergonomic hand-positioning while standing
- Rock-solid stability, even at full 20-5/8" height extension
- Accommodates most any monitor arm with center grommet hole
- The primary work surface is large enough to fit 2 x 24” monitors, an Apple iMac, a monitor arm or a laptop
- Supports up to 35 lbs*
The Varidesk Pro may have started the revolution—ushering in an era where we stand at work for better health—but the new design of the iMovR ZipLift brings even more functionality for less cost, and takes sit-stand solutions to another level.
Z-Lift: The ZipLift's advanced Z-lift mechanism improves on competitors' designs by using silky-smooth gas struts in place of clangy springs and sawtooth increments. The result? Infinite stops. You can move your desk up to any level with the squeeze of the brake paddles, in complete silence.
Keyboard Tray Tilt: Where 95% of standing desk converters lack the ability to adjust the keyboard tray angle, the ZipLift gives you a positive or negative angle adjustment -- so you can stay ergonomically sound in the standing position.
Center Grommet: The center grommet hole on the ZipLift can accommodate most any monitor arm, to avoid neck craning. This feature, lacking on most desktop risers, is crucial for good ergonomics, as most people find they need their monitors significantly higher when standing than sitting.
Read the expert review of the iMovR ZipLift on WorkWhileWalking.
This price includes FREE SHIPPING. Please allow 5-7 business days for delivery.
* The ZipLift can support a combined weight of 35 lbs between the top work surface and the keyboard tray. However, the counterbalance force is set to 15 lbs. Please note that heavy dual monitors, or lightweight dual monitors attached to a dual monitor arm, would likely add more weight than the counterbalance force, and require additional lift effort from the user. This is similar to all other z-lift type standing desk converters.
- Top Work Surface: 35.4" W X 15.7" L X .5" H; maximum weight capacity 35 lbs.*
- Keyboard Tray: 26.4" W X 13" L X .5" H; maximum weight capacity 5 lbs.
- Base: 29.2" W X 22.2" L
- Work Surface Maximum Height: 20 5/8"
- Keyboard Tilt: +/- 10 degrees
- Unit Weight: 40 lbs.
- Shipping Box Dimensions: 27.5" W X 38" L X 8" H
- Shipping Weight: 47 lbs.
The iMovR ZipLift is supported by a 2-year warranty. See iMovR Terms and Conditions for more information.