iMovR ZipLift Sturdy Standing Desk Converter
Availability: In stock
As low as: $349.00
Price as configured: $0.00
- Everything the Varidesk Pro is and more, for the same price
- Silky smooth, silent gas-strut enabled Z-lift mechanism, with infinite stops
- Adjustable keyboard tray angle for ergonomic hand-positioning while standing
- Rock-solid stability, even at full 20-5/8" height extension
- Accommodates most any monitor arm with center grommet hole
- The primary work surface is large enough to fit 2 x 24” monitors, an Apple iMac, a monitor arm or a laptop
- Supports up to 35 lbs*
The Varidesk Pro may have started the revolution—ushering in an era where we stand at work for better health—but the new design of the iMovR ZipLift brings even more functionality for less cost, and takes sit-stand solutions to another level.
Z-Lift: The ZipLift's advanced Z-lift mechanism improves on competitors' designs by using silky-smooth gas struts in place of clangy springs and sawtooth increments. The result? Infinite stops. You can move your desk up to any level with the squeeze of the brake paddles, in complete silence.
Keyboard Tray Tilt: Where 95% of standing desk converters lack the ability to adjust the keyboard tray angle, the ZipLift gives you a positive or negative angle adjustment -- so you can stay ergonomically sound in the standing position.
Center Grommet: The center grommet hole on the ZipLift can accommodate most any monitor arm, to avoid neck craning. This feature, lacking on most desktop risers, is crucial for good ergonomics, as most people find they need their monitors significantly higher when standing than sitting.
Read the expert review of the iMovR ZipLift on WorkWhileWalking.
This price includes FREE SHIPPING.
30-day, 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. No restocking fees. See our Terms and Conditions for details.
* The ZipLift can support a combined weight of 35 lbs between the top work surface and the keyboard tray. However, the counterbalance force is set to 15 lbs. Please note that heavy dual monitors, or lightweight dual monitors attached to a dual monitor arm, would likely add more weight than the counterbalance force, and require additional lift effort from the user. This is similar to all other z-lift type standing desk converters.
Add Our Premium Standing Mat
Take care of your feet and get the most out of your new standing desk converter! A good anti-fatigue mat means more hours standing in full comfort, by reducing strain on your back, legs, and feet.
iMovR EcoLast Anti-Fatigue Mats are made from 100% polyurethane material and won’t lose their bounce or curl up at the edges like cheaper mats. Designed to last a lifetime, they help you save time, money, (and the environment!) by eliminating the need to replace your mat every year. 100% made-in-America, these mats come with a five-year full-performance warranty, and are completely recyclable.
- Top Work Surface: 35.4" W X 15.7" L X .5" H; maximum weight capacity 35 lbs.*
- Keyboard Tray: 26.4" W X 13" L X .5" H; maximum weight capacity 5 lbs.
- Base: 29.2" W X 22.2" L
- Work Surface Maximum Height: 20 5/8"
- Grommet Hole Diameter: 2 inches
- Keyboard Tilt: +/- 10 degrees
- Unit Weight: 40 lbs.
- Shipping Box Dimensions: 27.5" W X 38" L X 8" H
- Shipping Weight: 47 lbs.
The iMovR ZipLift is supported by a 2-year warranty. See iMovR Terms and Conditions for more details.
We offer a 30-day, 100% Satisfaction Guarantee on this product. If you aren’t fully satisfied with your purchase and would like to exchange or return it, please send it back to us and we will give you a full refund. Customer is responsible for shipping costs. No restocking fees apply. See iMovR Terms and Conditions for more details.
United States: FREE to Lower 48 States. The ZipLift ships within 5 business days of ordering. Please allow an additional 3-5 business days for delivery.
Canada: $49, duties and taxes collected by carrier.
Other International: Please see instructions below for generating a custom shipping quote.
International customers have 2 options:
1. We can ship to any freight forwarder in the continental US for the same flat rate as to any other domestic customer. It would be your responsibility to select a freight forwarder, set up an account, and negotiate freight forwarding rates. If you go with this option, contact us at email@example.com or (425) 999-3550 with your order details and the delivery address for your freight forwarder, and we will get back to you with pallet dimensions, weights, and any other information required for your forwarder to generate a quote for you.
2. For international customers, the product can be shipped directly to you via either DHL Express (typically 2-day or 3-day air) or DHL Global Freight (ocean). Please contact us with complete order details, and full shipping address and contact information so that we may generate a quote for you. By default we will generate a quote for Express (air) only, unless you indicate you would like ocean/ground, or both rates to compare. Please allow 24-72 hours to turn around an international delivery quote.
Note for Canadian, Mexican and Overseas International Customers: You will be responsible for any customs duties and taxes that may be due to your government. The carrier (DHL) will collect these at the time they contact you to schedule your delivery.