ThermoDesk Elite Treadmill Desk Workstation
Availability: In stock
As low as: $2,448.00
Price as configured: $0.00
- Combo featuring iMovR’s top-rated ThermoDesk Elite Desk and ThermoTread GT Office Treadmill
- All-digital ThermoTread GT, with its smartphone-like, touch-screen, LCD console is the quietest, most reliable walking base on the market, and “future-proof”
- Industry-leading manufacturing quality is backed by one of the best warranties on the market
- Exclusive 3D lamination is more elegant and durable than any other laminate, and allows for extensive “ergo contouring” of the desk surface
- Hundreds of customization options, in sizes from 48” to 83” wide, eleven laminate colors, matching file cabinet, and numerous other accessories
A Treadmill Desk for the Executive Suite
From the ThermoDesk Elite’s conference-table thick desk top to the ThermoTread GT’s sleek, touch-screen controller, this treadmill desk workstation offers a premium suite of features at a compelling price. Now you can enjoy the greater focus, productivity, and wellbeing that comes from using a treadmill desk, without sacrificing your office décor or worrying about your equipment wearing out too soon.
iMovR’s ThermoDesk Elite received five out of five stars from WorkWhileWalking’s expert review team. The ThermoTread GT received five out of five stars from the same. WorkWhileWalking gave this treadmill desk workstation pairing four and a half stars out of five stars.
Premium Quality and Features, Ready for the Future
The ThermoTread GT is “overbuilt” for reliability and performance. Where other treadmills use lower-cost melamine or phenolic walking decks, the ThermoTread GT offers unmatched durability by employing a premium 1”-thick Bakelite deck. The entire motor and drivetrain are optimized to give you the most torque at low walking speeds for long periods of time, so you needn’t worry about motor failure—a common problem when people try walking for hours a day on a treadmill geared for running. And while many other treadmill manufacturers conjure up weight ratings as a marketing and positioning tactic, the ThermoTread GT’s 400 lb. weight rating and 24x7 duty cycle were engineered through the use of finite element analysis, and verified with machine-simulated, real-world stress testing.
The ThermoDesk Elite base is made in America and incorporates dual, precision Bosch motors made in Germany. The 1-1/8” thick tabletop is manufactured to order in Michigan and includes insert nuts to make assembly easy and to better protect the tabletop’s core, increasing its longevity.
But the most exciting feature of the ThermoDesk Elite is the 3D lamination technology used to create the top’s finish. First, your Elite top’s MDF core is shaped with gentle edge contours and rounded corners. Then, a large machine applies a sheet of premium Omnova Surf(x) 3D laminate over the entire top using high heat and pressure, bonding the laminate to the top on a molecular level. The result is a superbly waterproof table top that is more resistant to dings and scratches than any other laminate, and can even stand up to harsh anti-septic cleaning chemicals. The process also creates an unbroken finish, even over edges and through the desk’s three-inch grommet holes. Wood grain tops look especially handsome, and give the appearance of having been made from a single slab of hardwood—yet cost no more to produce than the decades-old high pressure laminate technology used by many other desk manufacturers.
The ThermoTread GT is the first office treadmill that allows you to track time spent in each working modality—sitting, standing, and walking. It is the only office treadmill on the market to feature a full-color, touch screen console with software that is updateable (just like your smartphone) via an internet connection. All the basic functionality to display—walking speed, distance, time, calorie burn and other performance statistics—are there, but the ThermoTread GT is the only office treadmill that allows you create up to five different user profiles.
That’s not all. With the addition of the optional iMovR CloudStation, to be released later this year, your ThermoDesk Elite Treadmill Desk will become an appliance on the Internet of Things, unlocking even more tools and features. Receive regular maintenance alerts based on your usage, and store your session statistics in the cloud. By connecting your ThermoTread GT in the cloud, you’ll be able to log into any other CloudStation-equipped treadmill desk and access your user preferences like treadmill speed and desk height, so you can immediately get to work in your ideal ergonomic position.
At Home in Your Office
Every detail of the ThermoDesk Elite and ThermoTread GT was fine-tuned to fit seamlessly into an office environment. From the ease of matching one of the Elite's eleven standard table top finishes your décor, to the ThermoTread GT’s space-saving footprint and low, 5-inch “step up” height, this treadmill desk will give you the tools to maintain a productive, healthy work day without looking out of place.
Good work requires concentration, and concentration requires quiet. That’s why the ThermoDesk Elite operates at just 46 dB when rising and 42 dB when lowering. There is no quieter office treadmill on the market than the ThermoTread GT, which runs at a faint 42.7 dB—a full 6 decibels quieter than the nearest competition. These ratings are lower than the ambient noise levels of most offices, so you don’t need to worry about disturbing your coworkers.
The ThermoDesk Elite Treadmill Desk is a great option as a shared, departmental workstation as well. With four programmable memory presets and a motors that were built to be able to run round the clock, it easily accommodates multiple members of your team using it throughout the day.
Worried about what the legal department will say about liability? The ThermoTread GT is the only treadmill that requires the user to sign off on a “click-wrap liability waiver” every time they power it on—just like the GPS navigation in your car. Not only does this protect your organization against unsafe equipment usage, it also creates a record of equipment usage as it happens. Unlike competing “crossover” walking treadmills that can also be used at cardio speeds, the ThermoTread GT cannot be set to exceed 2.5 mph—the fastest speed at which a user can effectively type without sweating and be assured of hazard-free operation without the need for safety rails. This forethought into the ThermoTread GT’s design provides “belt and suspenders” liability protection that will satisfy any legal department’s concerns. In fact, it is one of the reasons that the ThermoTread is an extremely popular choice of treadmill within law firms, law schools, and judicial organizations.
Personalize Your Treadmill Desk Workstation to Your Needs
The ThermoDesk Elite Adjustable Height Desk is available in eleven standard finishes, so matching your new treadmill desk to you existing décor is easy. Four convenient sizes ranging from 48” to 83” wide let you get the most desk your office can fit. Not to mention, this treadmill desk has many desk and treadmill accessory options that you can use to personalize your desk and maximize your experience.
Click Image for Larger Color Samples
For 4" x 6" handheld samples, see our iMovR 3D Laminate Color Sample Kit to find a match for your workspace.
Use a monitor arm and a Stowaway keyboard tray (the Elite desk top is pre-drilled for it!) to optimize your ergonomics for your neck, shoulders, wrists, and back. Use an EcoLast Premium anti-fatigue mat to lengthen your standing time.
One of the tradeoffs with most adjustable height desks is giving up your drawers. Now you don’t have to! Add a matching iMovR Mobile Filing Cabinet to your desk and keep the space you need to store your important files and documents. This cabinet is so sturdy, it can also be rolled out as a sitting stool for the impromptu visitor.
If you’re a taller person worried about the ThermoDesk Elite adjusting high enough, or just want the most stability possible, pick up a pair of height extenders. These handy add-ons shift the height range of the desk four inches north, giving your desk a new height ceiling of 55”—taller than any other desk on the market! Plus, because the extenders increase the overlap between leg segments, your desk will be even more stable at any height.
Guard against static and dust build-up in your ThermoTread GT by putting a RightSize Under Treadmill Mat beneath it, and increase the life of you treadmill by guarding against friction between the walking belt and deck with iMovR Treadmill Lubricant.
Your ThermoTread GT treadmill includes casters to make it easier to position and reposition. Now, you can order a set of casters for your desk to do the same! Or add in a Power Node and bring charging power for your phone and other devices right to the desktop. Use one of iMovR’s cable management kits to keep your treadmill desk workstation tidy and neat.
Please contact our Corporate Solutions Department by calling (888) 208-6770 ext. 2 or sending an email to email@example.com to discuss custom color and logo engraving options, as well as installation details and large quantity discounts.
Just a small sample of customers that use the
iMovR ThermoDesk Elite
...and a small sample of customers that use the
iMovR ThermoTread GT Office Treadmill
|The Reliant Base|
|Rated Lifting Capacity||265 lbs.|
|Product Weight*||80 lbs.|
|Travel Speed||1.5 inches per second|
|Noise Signature||42dB on descent, 46 dB on ascent|
|Controller Type||Digital with four programmable memory positions|
|Energy Consumption - Standby||Under 0.5 Watts|
|Energy Consumption - Moving||1.4Amp = 168 Watts|
|Safety Features||Programmable container and shelf stops|
|Country of Origin||USA|
*Please note these items are typically shipped on pallet(s) due to their size and weight, and to minimize potential damage in transit. The pallet itself can weigh anywhere from 50 to 110 lbs. depending on the size of the largest item being shipped (e.g. table top), and other variables.
|The ELITE Table Top|
48" tops have one grommet, centered
30" x 48" - 44 lbs.
|Available Standard Colors
See color samples
|Special Features||Recessed nuts for attaching base legs; also aids in disassembly for easy transporting of desk
Pre-drilled for all other under-desk components, such as keyboard trays and hand controllers
|Country of Origin||USA|
|The ThermoTread GT Treadmill Base|
|Fan||Ultra-quiet, automatic activation as needed|
|Deck Type||Bakelite 1"|
|Walking Belt Area||20" x 50"|
|Deck Height||Under 5"|
|Deck Suspension||6 Compression Shocks|
|Belt Type||Ultra-quiet 2.5mm rubber plus 2-ply fabric|
|Noise Signature (Measured at Motor)||Lowest in industry - 42.7 dB|
|Speed Range||0.5-2.5 mph|
|User Weight Rating||400 lbs.|
|Side Rails||Non-scuffing aluminum|
|Weight||Treadmill: 147 lbs Controller: 1.75 lbs
Gross shipping weight in box: 176 lbs (not including pallet)
|Overall Footprint||67.5" x 28.35" x 9.5"|
|Boxed Dimensions||72.6" x 33" x 12.4"|
|Lubrication||Easy-lift belt, no-mess lubrication takes 1 minute|
|Service Organizaiton||Spirit US|
|The ThermoTread GT Desktop Console|
|Controller Type||High resolution, touch-screen LCD. Has a USB port for easy download of future software upgrades.|
|Basic Display Capabilities||
|Display Capabilities with Upcoming Optional iMovR CloudStation||
|Internet Connectivity||Using iMovR CloudStation, 100% real-time connectivity to the iMovR Cloud. Uploads user and machine performance, downloads user preferences (for treadmill and desk settings), and other advanced software features.|
|Console Dimensions||7.25" x 4.125" x 6"|
iMovR offers an unparalleled warranty, reflecting our confidence in the manufacturing quality of this treadmill desk workstation. See the official Warranty Policy for specific limitations.
ThermoDesk Elite Stand Up Desk Warranty Details
- Lifetime on steel frame
- 10 years on moving parts
- 5 years on tabletop
- 10 years on electronics
ThermoTread GT Office Treadmill Warranty Details
- 3 years on motor
- 2 years on parts
- 1 year on labor
Returns and Exchanges
We honor the manufacturer's 30-day, 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. If you receive your ThermoDesk treadmill desk workstation and decide it is not what you are looking for, or would like to exchange it, please send it back and we will give you a full refund minus a 20% restocking fee. Customer is responsible for shipping and handling costs of the return. The product must be in its original packaging, and in sellable condition. Simply email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (888) 208-6770 for a return merchandise authorization number. Please note that shipping and handling costs are nonrefundable.
If you receive your ThermoDesk treadmill desk workstation and decide you would like to exchange it, please contact us for an exchange merchandise authorization number. The product must be in its original packaging, and in sellable condition. Upon receipt of the exchanged item(s), we will promptly send the replacement. Please note that shipping and handling costs for original item(s) are nonrefundable. Buyer pays for shipping and handling costs of replacement item(s).
The standard shipping cost for all ThermoDesk treadmill desk workstations is $249. This flat rate applies to any major metropolitan region within the continental United States, and includes all options purchased with a treadmill desk workstation, such as monitor arms and keyboard trays.
Most ELITE desks—and all desks that are shipped with Room of Choice or White Glove Installation options (see below)—are shipped via freight carrier. You'll receive a tracking number by email once the product has been scheduled to be picked up by the freight carrier.
- All of our desks and tables are made-to-order in Grand Rapids, Michigan, and shipped out within 5 to 7 business days from date of order.
- Delivery to any major metro area within the continental US takes 3 to 5 business days from when it leaves our factory. More remote areas can take an additional 1 to 4 days. These delivery times are based on ideal weather conditions and the dispatcher's ability to reach the customer by phone to schedule delivery. Please allow for extra time if there is inclement weather anywhere between Michigan and your area.
- The vast majority of deliveries are made within 8 to 14 business days of ordering (not including weekends and holidays), depending on distance from Michigan. Southeast and Southwest US deliveries can take longer.
- A dispatcher will call you 24 hours in advance to confirm the address and a convenient 4-hour window for delivery. Delivery times are available from 7am to 7pm in most markets.
- Standard delivery is to the first covered threshold. In apartment buildings and office buildings this would be to the lobby, if there is a doorman or receptionist. If there is no covered area to place the delivery in, it will be taken as close as possible to the building structure, which may be curbside, and it will be the customer's responsibility to unload the pallet and bring merchandise into the building.
- For inside delivery, select Room of Choice or White Glove Delivery (see below). Note that White Glove Delivery includes Room of Choice.
- White Glove Delivery always includes factory pre-assembly and testing.
- Some smaller desk systems may be shipped by FedEx Ground. Manufacturing and delivery times will be similar to freight shipments described above.
- NYC deliveries, non-standard delivery times, and other special delivery options requested by the recipient, as well as delivery to addresses that are more than 50 miles away from our freight carriers' designated hubs may be subject to additional delivery surcharges.
A. Room of Choice Delivery
Standard shipping brings your new desk or table to the first covered threshold. With Room of Choice the two-man delivery crew will bring all the components all the way to the room where your desk or table will go. Elevator trips, and up to two flights of stairs, are included in the price. Note: this service level may not be available in certain rural areas.
B. Pre-Assembly Option
We do everything possible to make assembly of our desks and tables easy. Typical desk assembly takes only 20 to 45 minutes - depending on the model - if you have a helper. (Add a little time if you ordered a keyboard tray, monitor arm, or other accessories.) However, we do offer factory pre-assembly on most models (exceptions: Upsilon and corner desks). Conference tables are always shipped pre-assembled.
C. White Glove Delivery
Our most popular shipping upgrade, the two-man crew will deliver your factory pre-assembled and fully-tested desk to your room of choice, set it up, and cart away the pallet and all packaging materials. If a treadmill is included in the purchase it will also be removed from the box and set up. Installation of accessories such as monitor arms, keyboard trays, power nodes and cable management kits are not included in the white glove delivery service. Note: this service level may not be available in certain rural areas.
Tips for Success
It is our desire to get your product to you as safely and quickly as possible! To help us make this possible, here are a few things you can do to help if you've ordered a desk system that will be delivered by freight:
- Provide us with the best phone number for the delivery dispatcher to reach you, or someone in your receiving department (they will typically call within 24 hours of the shipment reaching your local area).
- Deliveries cannot be reliably scheduled by voicemail so please provide a backup phone number if possible.
- Letting us know in advance whether the address is residential or commercial, and if the latter, if there is loading dock access, will speed the process.
- You can send us this information by email to email@example.com referencing your name and order number, and we will make sure the information is relayed to the carrier doing the delivery.
Shipping to Hawaii, Alaska, and Other Countries
Hawaii, Alaska and international customers have two options:
- We can ship to any freight forwarder in the continental US for the same flat rate as to any other domestic customer. It would be your responsibility to select a freight forwarder, set up an account, and negotiate freight forwarding rates. If you go with this option, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or (425) 999-3550 with your order details and the delivery address for your freight forwarder, and we will get back to you with pallet dimensions, weights, and any other information required for your forwarder to generate a quote for you.
- For international customers, the product can be shipped directly to you via DHL Global Freight (ocean) or DHL Express (typically 2-day or 3-day air). Please contact us with complete order details, full shipping address, and contact information so that we may generate a quote for you. By default, we will generate a quote for DHL Global Freight (ocean/ground) shipping only — unless you indicate you would like DHL Express (air) or both rates to compare. Please allow 24-72 hours to turn around an international delivery quote.
Note for Canadian, Mexican and Overseas International Customers: You will be responsible for any customs duties and taxes that may be due to your government. The carrier (DHL) will collect these at the time they contact you to schedule your delivery.