Lander Desk - Solid Wood QuickShip
Availability: In stock
As low as $2,299.00
Price as configured: $2,299.00
Proudly made in the USA from sustainable US-grown species and honest materials, the QuickShip Solid Wood Lander Desk boasts distinctive technology advancements and ease-of-use not found on any conventional standing desk – at any price. Pre-manufactured to our two most popular sizes and species. Assembles in minutes without tools. Sleek hand controller syncs to your smartphone. All models include two grommet holes.
QuickShip Solid Wood Lander Desks feature...
- Ships in 2–3 Business Days*
- 3 best selling finishes: Natural Maple, Espresso Maple, & Natural Walnut Rustic
- 2 best selling sizes: 30″ × 59″ & 30″ × 71″
- American-made steel legs (white finish for Natural Maple, black finish for Espresso Maple & Natural Walnut Rustic)
*For orders placed before 11 am PST / 2 pm EST. Orders after the cutoff may take an additional day.
To browse our full selection of Lander sizes, solid wood tiers, and 3D laminate finishes, Click Here.
Need Bulk Order Pricing?
Contact Us Here!
We are proud to feature this solid wood standing desk design exclusively created for iMovR by renowned luxury furniture designer Vincent Leman.
iMovR Solid Wood Tops
Precision-crafted & Carefully Hand-made
Each iMovR solid wood top starts out by being shaped and pre-drilled on advanced, precision CNC equipment, and then lovingly hand-finished in a 7-step heirloom-quality hand-finishing process. No other real wood top you can buy for a standing desk is produced to such exacting quality standards.
Like all iMovR desktops, our solid wood tops are ergo-contoured, with a 3/4″-tangent round-over profile along the entire perimeter, for excellent comfort and wear resistance. All QuickShip models include two grommet holes. Once shaped, the slabs receive multiple passes of hand sanding and staining.
The tops are then finished with a KCMA-rated waterborne sealant, both top and bottom, ensuring long life by reducing the effects of humidity changes on the wood. This low-VOC finish protects the natural wood from moisture, chemicals, abrasion and marring, while being safe for workers and the environment (reduces use of solvents for application and cleaning). For details about the low-VOC stains and sealants we use, or to find out about our zero-emissions upgrade, click here.
Solid Wood QuickShip Details
All Solid Wood QuickShip Lander Desks have a 1.25″ thick and 30″ deep top, are available in 59″ and 71″ widths, and come with American-made steel legs (white for Natural Maple, black for Espresso Maple & Natural Walnut Rustic) and two predrilled fully-finished 3” grommets.
Note that the bottom of the desktops are not stained, since they are not visually-exposed surfaces, but they are fully sealed to ensure long-term durability.
The Lander Desk
Premium, American-made Quality
The Lander is proudly engineered and made in the USA. With innovative advancements like a built-in health coach and Bluetooth-connected app, it makes your transition to a healthier work life easier than ever before. It’s the smartest way to start standing at work.
iMovR Lander rated Best Standing Desk by USA Today! Reviewed.com, a subsidiary of USA TODAY, named the iMovR Lander Standing Desk as its Editor's Choice and Best Overall Standing Desk on the market in the article The Best Standing Desks of 2021. The roundup highlighted the Lander's industry leading design, intuitive technology features, craftsmanship and ease-of-use, concluding that "The Lander is still our top choice for its American-made quality, durability and intuitiveness."
Learn even more about the Lander by watching the video above, or visiting our Lander Desk product page.
Customize your Lander Desk
Solid Wood QuickShip Lander Desks come in two widths: 59″ & 71″ and two finishes: Espresso Maple & Natural Walnut Rustic. To shop from hundreds of color and size options and a plethora of matching accessories outside of our QuickShip series, take a look at our full selection of Solid Wood Lander Desks.
Choose your Wood Species and Finish:
Silver maple is a highly versatile species with color variations from nearly white to light grey. Its lighter color allows us to offer more staining options than with any other species. Silver maple is moderately heavy (36.4 lbs/cu ft), strong and stiff, and moderately shock resistant. Silver Maple is known for its fine, uniform grain. See our full selection here.
American black walnut is strong, hard and durable, without being excessively heavy (38 lbs/cu ft). Its color variations are light to dark chocolate brown. Walnut shows a wide range of figures, including strips, burls, mottles, crotches, curls and butts, giving it great character.
Solid Wood Desk Accessories
|Rated Lifting Capacity||360 lbs.|
|Height Range||24.5″– 50.5″ including top,
leveling feet fully closed, additional 0.5″ height adjustment with leveling feet opened
|Average Travel Speed||1.6″ per second|
|Power Consumption||200W, .1W standby power|
|Controller Type||Bluetooth-enabled LCD Touch Paddle|
|Special Features||Anti-Collision Technology|
|Grommets||3.15″ diameter, offset 3″ from back edge of tabletop (to center of grommet hole)|
|Available Sizes||Depth: 30″
Width: 59″, 71″
|Available Species and Finishes||Natural Maple on White base; Espresso Maple on Black base & Natural Walnut Rustic on Black base|
This standing desk comes with our Made-in-the-USA Warranty:
- Lifetime Warranty on the steel frame,
- 15-year Warranty on all motors and electronics, and
- 5-year Warranty on the solid wood desktop.
Returns and Exchanges
We offer a 100-day, 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. If you receive your standing desk workstation and decide it is not what you are looking for, or would like to exchange it, please send it back and we will give you a full refund minus a 20% restocking fee. Customer is responsible for shipping and handling costs of the return. The product must be in its original packaging, and in sellable condition. Simply email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (888) 208-6770 for a return merchandise authorization number. Please note that shipping and handling costs are nonrefundable.
If you receive your standing desk workstation and decide you would like to exchange it, please contact us for an exchange merchandise authorization number. The product must be in its original packaging, and in sellable condition. Upon receipt of the exchanged item(s), we will promptly send the replacement. Please note that shipping and handling costs for original item(s) are nonrefundable. Buyer pays for shipping and handling costs of replacement item(s).
Order Modifications and Cancellations
Modifications and cancellations are subject to the same 20% restocking charge as a return.
|Desktop Wood Species||Order Processing & Production||Shipping||COVID Allowance||Lumber Mill Delay||Total Delivery Time|
|Maple and Rustic Walnut—Desks Under 71″||3 weeks||1–2 weeks||0–7 business days||4–6 weeks|
|Maple and Rustic Walnut—Desks 71″ and Larger||5 weeks||1–2 weeks||0–7 business days||15 business days||6–11 weeks|
|Select Cherry, Select Walnut, Red Oak, White Oak and Hickory||5 weeks||1–2 weeks||0–7 business days||15 business days||6–11 weeks|
|QuickShip Models||1–2 business days*||5–10 business days||0–7 business days||6–19 business days|
*When placed before the cutoff time (11 am PST / 2 pm EST)
Shipping to the Lower 48 States
In the contiguous United States, all Lander standing desks and treadmill desks are shipped to the customer via freight carrier. Our factories are located in the heartland of American office furniture manufacturing. 3D-laminate desks and Thermotread office treadmills ship from Grand Rapids, Michigan. Solid wood desks ship from Benton Harbor, Michigan.
Note that some iMovR ergonomic accessories that you may have ordered together with your desk system may ship separately via FedEx from Michigan, Nevada, Texas, Ohio, Kentucky, Washington, or Missouri via FedEx Ground. These accessories may arrive earlier than the desk. Some accessories will travel on the same pallet as the desk. You will receive separate tracking codes for each shipment.
Important Notes on Freight Delivery
- All of our prices include free shipping for the lower 48 states. Exceptions include:
- Non-standard delivery times.
- Other special delivery options requested by the recipient, and
- Delivery to addresses that are more than 50 miles away from our freight carriers' designated hubs.
- See additional delivery surcharges for these and other special requests.
- Freight Carriers require a scheduled delivery appointment for all residential deliveries, where an adult must be present to sign for and receive the shipment. For business deliveries, appointments are only needed for Room of Choice and Premium delivery upgrades, but no appointment is needed for Standard Delivery to Threshold.
- As your shipment nears your location, you will be contacted by the freight carrier to schedule a 4-hour window for this appointment. When placing your order please make sure you provide the best phone number for the carrier’s dispatch and the delivery driver to reach you at.
- Standard Delivery is to the first covered threshold.
- For deliveries to apartments/condos and office buildings, this would be to the lobby if there is a doorman or receptionist.
- If there is no covered area to place the delivery in, it will be taken as close as possible to the building structure, which may be curbside.
- It will be the customer's responsibility to unload the pallet, dispose of the pallet, and bring merchandise into the building. If you need help with this, you can upgrade to Room of Choice or Premium Delivery (see below).
- Room of Choice Delivery Upgrade is our most popular shipping upgrade. The two-man delivery crew will bring all the components all the way to the room where your desk and/or treadmill will go.
- The upgrade includes elevator trips and up to one flight of stairs.
- You will be responsible for unboxing, assembly, and debris removal.
- Note: this service level may not be available in certain rural areas.
- Premium Delivery w/ Assembly Upgrade
- Note that the Premium upgrade is currently only available on Lander Desks (with or without a treadmill) and on treadmill-only orders. Premium delivery upgrades for most other desk models will be made available in the future.
- The two-man crew will deliver your partially factory-assembled desk to your room of choice, unbox it, and complete the assembly of your new desk. This upgrade includes:
- Elevator trips.
- Up to one flight of stairs.
- Unloading of the shipment.
- Unboxing of the desk and/or treadmill.
- Removal & disposal of the shipping pallet.
- Removal & disposal of the packaging materials.
- If a treadmill is included in the purchase, it will also be unboxed and plugged in.
- Leveling of the desk and/or treadmill to make sure it is parallel to the floor is highly recommended. This is the responsibility of the purchaser.
- Installation of accessories such as monitor arms, keyboard trays, power nodes, and cable management kits are not included in this delivery service. These are the responsibility of the purchaser.
- Note: this service level may not be available in certain rural areas.
How To Track Your Order
You will receive a tracking number by email when the product ships. Please note that at this point your order will continue to progress in a different computer system that is not connected to your account on iMovR.com; if you look up your order on iMovR.com it will only say "processing."
- For inquiries on production status prior to shipping from the factory please contact email@example.com with your name and order number.
- Once you have received a tracking code please use that link for updates on the progress of your delivery. The assigned shipping carrier will always have more information on your delivery than we will, so we recommend that you contact them directly with any delivery questions you may have.
Tips for Success
It is our desire to get your product to you as safely and quickly as possible! To help us make this possible, here are a few things you can do to help if you've ordered a desk system or treadmill that will be delivered by freight:
- Provide us with the best phone number for the delivery company to reach you or someone in your receiving department to coordinate delivery.
- Deliveries cannot be reliably scheduled by voicemail so please provide a backup phone number if possible.
- Letting us know in advance whether the address is residential or commercial and if there is
- loading dock access,
- extra flights of stairs, or
- other complicating factors for the delivery crew.
Shipping to Hawaii, Alaska, Canada, and Mexico
If there is no price listed on the product page for your shipping destination, please contact us with complete order details, full shipping address, and contact information so that we may generate a quote for you.
Shipping Outside of North America
For other international customers, we are happy to ship your order using the freight forwarder of your choice. Contact our sales team for more information.