Lander L-Desk - Solid Wood Top
Availability: In stock
As low as $4,990.00
Price as configured: $4,990.00
The popular Lander L-Desk, now available in elegant solid wood. Each desktop is made entirely in the USA from sustainable US-grown species and honest materials. Like all Landers, the L-Desk boasts distinctive technology advancements and ease-of-use not found on any conventional standing desk. It assembles in minutes, has a sleek hand controller that syncs to your smartphone, and can be customized to hundreds of size, shape combinations, with 38 different wood and finish options.
Need Bulk Order Pricing?
Contact Us Here!
We are proud to feature this solid wood standing desk design exclusively created for iMovR by renowned luxury furniture designer Vincent Leman.
The Sit-Stand L-Desk with Hand-crafted Solid Wood Tops
The iMovR Lander Solid Wood Top L-Desk boasts a number of industry firsts—a 98% factory pre-assembled L-shaped desk, engineered and made-in-the-USA, with an advanced, Bluetooth-enabled handset that works with a free smartphone app, and can be customized to hundreds of size, shape combinations, with 38 different wood and finish options. This is a next generation electric standing desk, complete with whisper-quiet motors, heavy lifting capacity, and stable work surface. The intuitive height control paddle enables smooth, double-tap height changes and subtle visual reminders to change position. Choose from a plethora of high-quality accessories to customize your desk to ergonomic perfection. It makes your transition to a healthier work life easier than ever before, and comes with the best warranty in the industry: lifetime warranty on the steel frame, 15-year warranty on all motors and electronics, and 5-year warranty on the solid wood desktop.
iMovR Lander rated Best Standing Desk by USA Today! Reviewed.com, a subsidiary of USA TODAY, named the iMovR Lander Standing Desk as its Editor's Choice and Best Overall Standing Desk on the market in the article The Best Standing Desks of 2022. The roundup highlighted the Lander's industry leading design, intuitive technology features, craftsmanship and ease-of-use, concluding that "The Lander is still our top choice for its American-made quality, durability and intuitiveness."
Select From 38 Elegant Wood Varieties
For the discerning customer looking for the very finest in modern standing desk furniture design, iMovR is pleased to offer 38 different solid wood desktops. Made entirely in the USA (Michigan) from sustainable US-grown species and honest materials, these tops are a testament to American quality craftsmanship.
No other standing desk manufacturer offers as many shapes, sizes, species and stain combinations of real wood desktops. iMovR does not source any of its wood materials from outside the USA, and all our manufacturing processes comply with the most stringent EPA standards. We offer 5 tiers of species:
- Tier I: Red oak, with 6 stain options.
- Tier II: Maple is our most popular natural wood selection, with 10 different stain options. American cherry and hickory species are also offered in a total of 7 stain options.
- Tier III: Walnut is offered in three stain options and select cherry shows off the beautiful natural grain of the wood with fewer imperfections than the rustic cuts.
- Tier IV: Premium quarter-sawn white oak, coveted for its uniqueness and exceptional beauty.
- Tier V: Ultra-premium select walnut tops mark the finest in elegant wood finishes.
Note that the underside of the desktops, by default, are not stained, since they are not visually-exposed surfaces, but they are fully sealed to ensure long-term durability. Spray-toned and heirloom-quality stain upgrades for the desktop undersides are available.
All our tops are a full 1.25″ thick and 30″ deep, available in 65, 71, 77, 83, and 89″ widths. Optional dual grommet holes are completely finished to show off the beauty of the natural wood—no unattractive plastic grommet caps required.
Innovative Pre-Assembled Design Cuts Installation time by 90%
The process of assembing the main desk is precisely the same as the 2-legged Lander desk, and involves no tools. The pre-assembled side table attaches to the main desk with only 4 machine bolts and 5 wooden screws—that’s it. Whereas a typical L-desk can easily take hours to complete, the iMovR Lander L-Desk comes together in less than 15 minutes. The married connection between the main desk and side tabletop return offers an easy setup process with unmatched stability.
Bluetooth-Enabled Handset and Smartphone App
The Lander L-Desk comes outfitted with a height control "paddle" that connects to a free smartphone app via Bluetooth. You can use the app to remotely raise your desk, set your favorite height positions, establish custom reminders to stand, and much more. Over time, the app will be enhanced with additional features to help you maximize the health benefits of standing at your desk.
Height changes can be made manually with a simple upward or downward tap on the sleek paddle, with its high-res, multicolor display. A quick double-tap automatically raises or lowers the desk to your preferred height without having to hold it down with your finger.
All of the functionality of the paddle can also be used through the app, including setting and storing your favorite heights and health coach settings. The built-in “health coach” reminds you to change posture as often as you set your notification frequency and duration, unobtrusively through either the handset’s display or push notification to your phone, or both. Studies have shown a 117% increase in standing time just by virtue of having this gentle reminder feature built into your desk.
The Perfect Size and Shape to Fit Any Office Space
Most L-shaped standing desks are only available in a single depth on both the right and left sides, usually 30″ on both desk sections. This can become a problem when swapping a conventional sit-stand L-desk into an existing cubicle. However, because the Lander L-Desk is hand-crafted on-demand, we are able to offer size options for both the main and side tables in width increments of six inches, not just on-the-foot like other manufacturers, thus ensuring a perfect fit into just about any office space. While the main desk is 30″ deep, we uniquely offer the option of either 24″ or 30″ depth on the side table.
You can choose for the side table to be attached either to the left or right side of the main desk, and can be either rectangular or peninsula-shaped with a half-circle at the end. This exclusive feature of the Lander L-Desk is not just a design element taken from the fixed-height world, it makes the desk much more practical for users who may seat co-workers or clients on the other side of their desk (think of the L-desks at your local bank).
The main desk is 30″ deep and comes in 65″, 71″, 77″, 83″, and 89″ widths. The side table can be either 24″ or 30″ deep, with widths of 35″, 41″ or 47″, for a total of 30 size combos. The side table also comes in a peninsula variation, adding another 20 size combos, for a whopping total of 50 different L-desk options. (And once you factor in the varieties of wood species and stains, plus the color options for the desk's legs, the grand total of solid wood L-desk customizations is 5,400.)
Note: One inch of any given return length is integrated into the main tabletop, thus the separate return piece is one inch shorter than the given return length. When the married connection is made, the return is full length.
Premium, American-made Quality
The Lander L-Desk is proudly engineered and made-in-the-USA, offering higher quality and precision tolerances of American components. This quality is backed by an industry-leading lifetime warranty on the steel frame, 15-year warranty on all motors and electronics, and 5-year warranty on the solid wood desktop, plus a 100-day satisfaction guarantee.
Customize your Solid Wood Lander L-Desk
Choose from hundreds of color and size options, and a plethora of matching accessories to customize your desk to ergonomic perfection.
Rated Lifting Capacity
24.5″ - 50.5″ including top,
Average Travel Speed
1.6″ per second
300W, .1W standby power
Bluetooth-enabled LCD Touch Paddle
3.15″ diameter, offset 3″ from back edge of tabletop (to center of grommet hole)
Rectangular: 24″ × 34″, 24″ × 40″, 24″ × 46″, 30″ × 34″, 30″ × 40″, 30″ × 46″
(all sizes include a crossbar)
*Note: The work surface of the main desk is 30″ deep. One inch of the return length is integrated into the main tabletop, making the maximum width of the main desk 31″ at the married connection end. Thus, when the married connection is made, the full length of the return is 1″ longer than given above. Please keep these dimensions in mind when planning your desk assembly or when moving the desk.
Available Species and Finishes
To compare specs on different desk models, visit our page Selecting the Right iMovR Desk for You.
For a full list of compatible desks and products, see our Product Compatibility page.
This standing desk comes with our Made-in-the-USA Warranty:
- Lifetime Warranty on the steel frame,
- 15-year Warranty on all motors and electronics, and
- 5-year Warranty on the solid wood desktop.
Returns and Exchanges
We offer a 100-day, 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. If you receive your standing desk workstation and decide it is not what you are looking for, or would like to exchange it, please send it back and we will give you a full refund minus a 20% restocking fee. Customer is responsible for shipping and handling costs of the return. The product must be in its original packaging, and in sellable condition. Simply email us at email@example.com or call (888) 208-6770 for a return merchandise authorization number. Please note that shipping and handling costs are nonrefundable.
If you receive your standing desk workstation and decide you would like to exchange it, please contact us for an exchange merchandise authorization number. The product must be in its original packaging, and in sellable condition. Upon receipt of the exchanged item(s), we will promptly send the replacement. Please note that shipping and handling costs for original item(s) are nonrefundable. Buyer pays for shipping and handling costs of replacement item(s).
Order Modifications and Cancellations
Modifications and cancellations may be made within 24 hours of order placement, before custom manufacturing of the desk has begun. Thereafter, order modifications and cancellations are subject to the same 20% restocking charge as a return.
Shipping Time Table
Our solid wood desks and desk accessories are artisan produced to the highest standards of the craft. While our aim is to produce each desktop within 5 weeks, we do have a very exacting quality assurance process at each of the 7 steps of production, which sometimes means re-work will be necessary before we can ship it to a customer. Therefore please allow up to 8 weeks from production on built-to-order desks.
|Solid Wood Desks||Production Time||Shipping||Total Delivery Time|
|Lander Lite 35", 41", 47", 53", 59"||5 to 8 weeks||3-15 business days (Freight)||6-11 weeks|
|Lander Lite 65", 71"||5 to 8 weeks||2-7 business days (FedEx Ground)||6-10 weeks|
|All Lander Desks (except QuickShip)||5 to 8 weeks||3-15 business days (Freight)||6-11 weeks|
|QuickShip Lander Solid Wood Desks||1–2 business days*||5–15 business days (Freight)||6–17 business days|
|Captain's Desk (except QuickShip)||3 weeks||2-7 business days (FedEx Ground)||3-5 weeks|
|QuickShip Captain's Desk||1–2 business days*||2-7 business days (FedEx Ground)||3-9 business days|
|Solid Wood Accessories|
|File Cabinets||6 to 9 weeks||2-7 business days (FedEx Ground)||7-8 weeks|
|Two-Door Credenza||5 to 8 weeks||3-15 business days (Freight)||6-11 weeks|
|Fly Deck||5 to 8 weeks|
2-7 business days if ordered alone (FedEx Ground)
|SteadyType Slide Keyboard Tray||6 to 9 weeks|
2-7 business days (FedEx Ground)
*When placed before the cutoff time (11 am PST / 2 pm EST)
Shipping to the Lower 48 States
Standing desks and Synapse sit-stand tables, credenzas, and standalone 3D-laminated desktops all ship from Grand Rapids, Michigan.
- Lander and Lander Lite desks sized 65" and smaller ordinarily ship by FedEx Ground in two separate parcels, one for the desktop and one for the legs.¹
- Larger desks including L-desks, U-desks and conference tables ship by Freight.
- All Jaxson rectangular desk models will generally ship by FedEx Ground in two separate parcels, one for the desktop and one for the base frame.¹ In the case of Jaxson corner desks, the desktop ships by freight and the base ship via FedEx Ground.
- Standalone 3D-laminated rectangular desktops 71" and smaller ship by FedEx Ground. All other 3D-laminated desktops and tabletops, as well as bulk desktop orders ship by Freight.
¹ Bulk orders of 2 or more desks will usually ship by Freight regardless of desk size.
Solid wood desk systems, Synapse sit-stand tables, credenzas and standalone solid wood tops ship from Benton Harbor, Michigan.
- All Lander and Lander Lite desks, Ensign's desks, Synapse conference tables and standalone solid wood desktops ship by Freight.
- Note that when treadmills are co-ordered with any solid wood desk the ThermoTread GT is shipped separately by freight from Grand Rapids and will arrive 5-8 weeks sooner than the desk.
- Captain's desk ships by FedEx Ground.
All other accessories ship by FedEx Ground Parcel.
- See Shipping tab on the specific product page for transit time estimates.
Important Notes on Freight Delivery
- All of our prices include Free Shipping in the Lower 48 states. Exceptions include:
- Non-standard delivery times.
- Other special delivery options requested by the recipient, and
- Delivery to addresses that are more than 50 miles away from our freight carriers' designated hubs.
- See additional delivery surcharges for these and other special requests.
Our designated freight carrier, SEKO Logistics, requires a scheduled delivery appointment, where an adult must be present to sign for the shipment, and if an inside-delivery upgrade was requested, provide access into the room where the items are to be brought.
As your shipment reaches the final delivery center nearest your location, a dispatcher from SEKO Logistics will call you from (866) 268-5263 to schedule a 4-hour window for this appointment. SEKO will also send you an email at the same time.
Standard Delivery is to the first covered threshold.
- For deliveries to apartments/condos and office buildings, this would be to the lobby if there is a doorman or receptionist.
- If there is no covered area to place the delivery in, it will be taken as close as possible to the building structure, which may be curbside.
- It will be the customer's responsibility to unload the pallet, dispose of the pallet, and bring merchandise into the building. If you need help with this, you can upgrade to Room of Choice or Premium Delivery (see below).
Room of Choice Delivery Upgrade is our most popular shipping upgrade. The two-man delivery crew will bring all the components all the way to the room where your workstation equipment will go.
- The upgrade includes elevator trips and up to one flight of stairs.
- You will be responsible for unboxing, assembly, and debris removal.
- Note: this service level may not be available in certain rural areas.
Premium Delivery w/ Assembly Upgrade
- Note that the Premium upgrade is currently only available on certain Lander Desks (with or without a treadmill) and on treadmill-only orders. Premium delivery upgrades for most other desk models will be made available in the future.
- The two-man crew will deliver your partially factory-assembled desk to your room of choice, unbox it, and complete the assembly of your new desk. This upgrade includes:
- Elevator trips.
- Up to one flight of stairs.
- Unloading of the shipment.
- Unboxing of the desk and/or treadmill.
- Removal & disposal of the shipping pallet and all packaging materials.
- If a treadmill is included in the purchase, it will also be unboxed and plugged in.
- Leveling of the desk and/or treadmill to make sure it is parallel to the floor is highly recommended. This is the responsibility of the purchaser.
- Installation of accessories such as monitor arms, keyboard trays, power nodes, and cable management kits are not included in this delivery service. These are the responsibility of the purchaser.
- Note: this service level may not be available in certain rural areas.
How To Track Your Order
You will receive a MySEKO tracking link by email when your Lander Executive Desk departs our factory. Please use this link for updates on the progress of your delivery. The freight carrier (SEKO Logistics) will always have more information on your delivery than we will, so we recommend that you contact them directly at (866) 268-5263 with any delivery questions you may have.
Please note that at this point your order will continue to progress in a different computer system that is not connected to your account on iMovR.com; if you look up your order on iMovR.com it will only say "processing."
For inquiries on production status of your furniture prior to shipping from the factory, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with your name and order number.
Tips for Success
It is our desire to get your product to you as safely and quickly as possible! To help us make this possible, here are a few things you can do to help if you've ordered a product that will be delivered by freight:
- Provide us with the best phone number for the delivery company to reach you or someone in your receiving department to coordinate delivery.
- Deliveries cannot be reliably scheduled by voicemail so please provide a backup phone number if possible.
- If you can white list SEKO's phone number before they call this will help avoid potentially missing their call.
- Letting us know in advance whether the address is residential or commercial and if there is a loading dock available, extra flights of stairs or other complicating factors for delivery crews. You can send us this information by email to email@example.com referencing your name and order number, and we will make sure the information is relayed to the carrier. If any additional accessorial fees are charged by the carrier (e.g. for additional flights of stairs) our Customer Care Team will contact you for a credit card number, as we do not retain these in our system for security purposes.
Shipping to Hawaii, Alaska, Canada, and Mexico
If there is no price listed on the product page for your shipping destination, please contact us with complete order details, full shipping address, and contact information so that we may generate a quote for you.
Shipping Outside of North America
For other international customers, we are happy to ship your order using the freight forwarder of your choice. Contact our sales team for more information.