Lander Lite Desk - Solid Wood Top
Availability: In stock
As low as $1,770.00
Price as configured: $1,770.00
Experience the Lander Lite Desk in 38 varieties of exquisite, hand-crafted solid wood tabletops. Proudly made in the USA, the new Lander Lite Desk boasts the same distinctive technology advancements and ease-of-use of the original iMovR Lander Desk, but with “lighter” features and a lighter price.
- Assembles in minutes.
- Sleek hand controller syncs to your smartphone for touchless controls.
- Certified ANSI/BIFMA X5.5-2014 for superior performance, reliability and durability.
Need Bulk Order Pricing?
Contact Us Here!
We are proud to feature this solid wood standing desk design exclusively created for iMovR by renowned luxury furniture designer Vincent Leman.
Lander Lite Desk: Solid Wood Top
Select From 38 Elegant Wood Varieties
For the discerning customer looking for the very finest in modern standing desk furniture design, iMovR is pleased to offer 38 different solid wood desktops. Made entirely in the USA (Michigan) from sustainable US-grown species and honest materials, these tops are a testament to American quality craftsmanship.
No other standing desk manufacturer offers as many shapes, sizes, species and stain combinations of real wood desktops. iMovR does not source any of its wood materials from outside the USA, and all our manufacturing processes comply with the most stringent EPA standards. We offer 5 tiers of species:
- Tier I: Red oak, with 8 stain options.
- Tier II: Maple is our most popular natural wood selection, with 10 different stain options. American cherry and hickory species are also offered in a total of 7 stain options.
- Tier III: Walnut is offered in three stain options and select cherry shows off the beautiful natural grain of the wood with fewer imperfections than the rustic cuts.
- Tier IV: Premium quarter-sawn white oak, coveted for its uniqueness and exceptional beauty.
- Tier V: Ultra-premium select walnut tops mark the finest in elegant wood finishes.
Note that the bottom of the desktops are not stained, since they are not visually-exposed surfaces, but they are fully sealed to ensure long-term durability.
Premium, American-made Quality
The Lander Lite is proudly engineered and made in the USA. With innovative advancements like a built-in health coach and Bluetooth-connected app for touchless controls, it makes your transition to a healthier work life easier than ever before, all without touching the desk! Great for hot desks and shared spaces.. Lander Desks are the smartest way to start standing at work.
Compared to the premium Lander Desk, the Lite model is designed to meet the needs of the average user at a highly competitive price. Learn more about how the original Lander and the Lander Lite compare in features.
Customize your Lander Lite Desk
Choose from hundreds of color and size options, and a plethora of matching accessories to customize your desk to ergonomic perfection.
|Rated Lifting Capacity||225 lbs.|
|Height Range||Single Stage: 27.35”-47.5”|
Dual Stage XT: 24”-50”
Optional 6” leg extenders
(measurements including top, leveling feet fully closed, additional 0.5" height adjustment with leveling feet opened)
|Average Travel Speed||1.6" per second|
|Controller Type||“DPG Style” height control paddle|
Bluetooth link to smartphone app
Two programmable height settings
LED diode for standing reminder
|Special Features||Anti-Collision Technology|
|Grommets||3.15" diameter, offset 3" from back edge of tabletop (to center of grommet hole)|
|Tabletop Thickness||0.75”-thick, ¼” ergo-contoured radius|
|Available Sizes||Depth: 28"|
Width: 41", 47", 53", 59", 65", 71"
|Desk Feet Size||27.95" L x 2.36" W|
|Crossbar for Frame||No crossbar: 41" tabletop|
Fixed-width crossbar: 47" & 53" tabletops
Adjustable crossbar: 59" - 71" tabletops
|Available Species and Finishes||See all species and finishes|
To compare specs on our different desk models, visit our page Selecting the Right iMovR Desk for You.
For a full list of compatible desks and products, see our Product Compatibility page.
This standing desk comes with our Made-in-the-USA Warranty:
- Lifetime Warranty on the steel frame,
- 15-year Warranty on all motors and electronics, and
- 5-year Warranty on the solid wood desktop.
This Item is Ineligible for Returns or Exchanges
Solid wood orders begin production immediately after being processed and are custom built to customer specifications. Due to the custom nature of these products, modifications and cancellations may only be made within 24 hours of order placement, before custom manufacturing has begun. Thereafter, these orders cannot be cancelled, returned, or refunded at any time. If any manufacturing errors or defects are found within 48 hours of delivery, please contact our customer care department, and provide photos of the problem, and we will make every attempt to address the issues.
We offer thousands of size, species, and stain combinations. Please select your solid wood items carefully. Please be sure to view the Specs and Docs available for more detailed information, and please take measurements of your space to ensure a good fit.
All screens display colors slightly. Additionally, because wood is a natural material and stains are hand-applied, every solid wood piece will have some variation. To ensure accurate color selection, we also sell physical samples of every solid wood tabletop species and finish, which you can find here: Solid Wood Tabletop Samples.
Shipping Time Table
Our solid wood desks and desk accessories are artisan produced to the highest standards of the craft. While our aim is to produce each desktop within 5 weeks, we do have a very exacting quality assurance process at each of the 7 steps of production, which sometimes means re-work will be necessary before we can ship it to a customer. Therefore please allow up to 8 weeks from production on built-to-order desks.
|Solid Wood Desks||Production Time||Shipping||Total Delivery Time|
|Lander Lite 35", 41", 47", 53", 59"||5 to 8 weeks||2-7 business days (FedEx Ground)||6-10 weeks|
|Lander Lite 65", 71"||5 to 8 weeks||3-15 business days (Freight)||6-11 weeks|
|All Lander Desks (except QuickShip)||5 to 8 weeks||3-15 business days (Freight)||6-11 weeks|
|QuickShip Lander Solid Wood Desks||1–2 business days*||5–15 business days (Freight)||6–17 business days|
|Captain's Desk (except QuickShip)||3 weeks||2-7 business days (FedEx Ground)||3-5 weeks|
|QuickShip Captain's Desk||1–2 business days*||2-7 business days (FedEx Ground)||3-9 business days|
|Solid Wood Accessories|
|File Cabinets||6 to 9 weeks||2-7 business days (FedEx Ground)||7-8 weeks|
|Two-Door Credenza||5 to 8 weeks||3-15 business days (Freight)||6-11 weeks|
|Fly Deck||5 to 8 weeks|
2-7 business days if ordered alone (FedEx Ground)
|SteadyType Slide Keyboard Tray||6 to 9 weeks|
2-7 business days (FedEx Ground)
*When placed before the cutoff time (11 am PST / 2 pm EST)
Shipping to the Lower 48 States
Standing desks and Synapse sit-stand tables, credenzas, and standalone 3D-laminated desktops all ship from Grand Rapids, Michigan.
- Lander and Lander Lite desks sized 65" and smaller ordinarily ship by FedEx Ground in two separate parcels, one for the desktop and one for the legs.¹
- Larger desks including L-desks, U-desks and conference tables ship by Freight.
- All Jaxson rectangular desk models will generally ship by FedEx Ground in two separate parcels, one for the desktop and one for the base frame.¹ In the case of Jaxson corner desks, the desktop ships by freight and the base ship via FedEx Ground.
- Standalone 3D-laminated rectangular desktops 71" and smaller ship by FedEx Ground. All other 3D-laminated desktops and tabletops, as well as bulk desktop orders ship by Freight.
¹ Bulk orders of 2 or more desks will usually ship by Freight regardless of desk size.
Solid wood desk systems, Synapse sit-stand tables, credenzas and standalone solid wood tops ship from Benton Harbor, Michigan.
- All Lander and Lander Lite desks, Ensign's desks, Synapse conference tables and standalone solid wood desktops ship by Freight.
- Note that when treadmills are co-ordered with any solid wood desk the ThermoTread GT is shipped separately by freight from Grand Rapids and will arrive 5-8 weeks sooner than the desk.
- Captain's desk ships by FedEx Ground.
All other accessories ship by FedEx Ground Parcel.
- See Shipping tab on the specific product page for transit time estimates.
Important Notes on Freight Delivery
- All of our prices include Free Shipping in the Lower 48 states. Exceptions include:
- Non-standard delivery times.
- Other special delivery options requested by the recipient, and
- Delivery to addresses that are more than 50 miles away from our freight carriers' designated hubs.
- See additional delivery surcharges for these and other special requests.
Our designated freight carrier, SEKO Logistics, requires a scheduled delivery appointment, where an adult must be present to sign for the shipment, and if an inside-delivery upgrade was requested, provide access into the room where the items are to be brought.
As your shipment reaches the final delivery center nearest your location, a dispatcher from SEKO Logistics will call you from (866) 268-5263 to schedule a 4-hour window for this appointment. SEKO will also send you an email at the same time.
Standard Delivery is to the first covered threshold.
- For deliveries to apartments/condos and office buildings, this would be to the lobby if there is a doorman or receptionist.
- If there is no covered area to place the delivery in, it will be taken as close as possible to the building structure, which may be curbside.
- It will be the customer's responsibility to unload the pallet, dispose of the pallet, and bring merchandise into the building. If you need help with this, you can upgrade to Room of Choice or Premium Delivery (see below).
Room of Choice Delivery Upgrade is our most popular shipping upgrade. The two-man delivery crew will bring all the components all the way to the room where your workstation equipment will go.
- The upgrade includes elevator trips and up to one flight of stairs.
- You will be responsible for unboxing, assembly, and debris removal.
- Note: this service level may not be available in certain rural areas.
Premium Delivery w/ Assembly Upgrade
- Note that the Premium upgrade is currently only available on certain Lander Desks (with or without a treadmill) and on treadmill-only orders. Premium delivery upgrades for most other desk models will be made available in the future.
- The two-man crew will deliver your partially factory-assembled desk to your room of choice, unbox it, and complete the assembly of your new desk. This upgrade includes:
- Elevator trips.
- Up to one flight of stairs.
- Unloading of the shipment.
- Unboxing of the desk and/or treadmill.
- Removal & disposal of the shipping pallet and all packaging materials.
- If a treadmill is included in the purchase, it will also be unboxed and plugged in.
- Leveling of the desk and/or treadmill to make sure it is parallel to the floor is highly recommended. This is the responsibility of the purchaser.
- Installation of accessories such as monitor arms, keyboard trays, power nodes, and cable management kits are not included in this delivery service. These are the responsibility of the purchaser.
- Note: this service level may not be available in certain rural areas.
How To Track Your Order
You will receive a MySEKO tracking link by email when your desk departs our factory. Please use this link for updates on the progress of your delivery. The freight carrier (SEKO Logistics) will always have more information on your delivery than we will, so we recommend that you contact them directly at (866) 268-5263 with any delivery questions you may have.
Please note that at this point your order will continue to progress in a different computer system that is not connected to your account on iMovR.com; if you look up your order on iMovR.com it will only say "processing."
For inquiries on production status of your furniture prior to shipping from the factory, please contact email@example.com with your name and order number.
Tips for Success
It is our desire to get your product to you as safely and quickly as possible! To help us make this possible, here are a few things you can do to help if you've ordered a product that will be delivered by freight:
- Provide us with the best phone number for the delivery company to reach you or someone in your receiving department to coordinate delivery.
- Deliveries cannot be reliably scheduled by voicemail so please provide a backup phone number if possible.
- If you can white list SEKO's phone number before they call this will help avoid potentially missing their call.
- Letting us know in advance whether the address is residential or commercial and if there is a loading dock available, extra flights of stairs or other complicating factors for delivery crews. You can send us this information by email to firstname.lastname@example.org referencing your name and order number, and we will make sure the information is relayed to the carrier. If any additional accessorial fees are charged by the carrier (e.g. for additional flights of stairs) our Customer Care Team will contact you for a credit card number, as we do not retain these in our system for security purposes.
Shipping to Hawaii, Alaska, Canada, and Mexico
If there is no price listed on the product page for your shipping destination, please contact us with complete order details, full shipping address, and contact information so that we may generate a quote for you.
Shipping Outside of North America
For other international customers, we are happy to ship your order using the freight forwarder of your choice. Contact our sales team for more information.