Lander Desk - Solid Wood Top
Availability: In stock
As low as $2,580.00
Price as configured: $2,580.00
Experience the health and productivity benefits of the Lander Desk in 36 varieties of elegant solid wood tops. Made entirely in the USA (Michigan) from sustainable US-grown species and honest materials, these tops are a testament to American quality craftsmanship. Optional premium drawer available.
Interested in getting your solid wood desk shipped next day? Click here to order a Lander Desk in one of these popular QuickShip configurations: 59″ & 71″ in Natural Maple, Espresso Maple, & Natural Walnut Rustic.
Need Bulk Order Pricing?
Contact Us Here!
We are proud to feature this solid wood standing desk design exclusively created for iMovR by renowned luxury furniture designer Vincent Leman.
iMovR Solid Wood Tops
Precision-crafted & Carefully Hand-made
Each iMovR solid wood top starts out by being shaped and pre-drilled on advanced, precision CNC equipment, and then lovingly hand-finished in a 7-step heirloom-quality hand-finishing process. No other real wood top you can buy for a standing desk is produced to such exacting quality standards.
Like all iMovR desktops, our solid wood tops are ergo-contoured, with a 3/4″ round-over profile along the entire perimeter, for excellent comfort and wear resistance. Once shaped, the slabs receive multiple passes of hand sanding and staining.
The tops are then finished with a KCMA-rated waterborne sealant, both top and bottom, ensuring long life by reducing the effects of humidity changes on the wood. This low-VOC finish protects the natural wood from moisture, chemicals, abrasion and marring, while being safe for workers and the environment (reduces use of solvents for application and cleaning). For details about the low-VOC stains and sealants we use, or to find out about our zero-emissions upgrade, click here.
Select From 30+ Elegant Wood Varieties
For the discerning customer looking for the very finest in modern standing desk furniture design, iMovR is pleased to offer 36 different solid wood desktops. Made entirely in the USA (Michigan) from sustainable US-grown species and honest materials, these tops are a testament to American quality craftsmanship.
No other standing desk manufacturer offers as many shapes, sizes, species and stain combinations of real wood desktops. iMovR does not source any of its wood materials from outside the USA, and all our manufacturing processes comply with the most stringent EPA standards. We offer 5 tiers of species:
- Tier I: Red oak, with 6 stain options.
- Tier II: Maple is our most popular natural wood selection, with 10 different stain options. American cherry and hickory species are also offered in a total of 7 stain options.
- Tier III: Walnut is offered in three stain options and select cherry shows off the beautiful natural grain of the wood with fewer imperfections than the rustic cuts.
- Tier IV: Premium quarter-sawn white oak, coveted for its uniqueness and exceptional beauty.
- Tier V: Ultra-premium select walnut tops mark the finest in elegant wood finishes.
Note that the bottom of the desktops are not stained, since they are not visually-exposed surfaces, but they are fully sealed to ensure long-term durability.
All our tops are a full 1.25" thick and 30” deep, available in 41, 47, 53, 59, 65, 77 and 83" widths, and can be ordered with or without our patented, built-in SteadyType ergonomic keyboard tray. Optional dual grommet holes are completely finished to show off the beauty of the natural wood—no unnattractive plastic grommet caps required.
The Lander Desk
Premium, American-made Quality
The Lander is proudly engineered and made in the USA. With innovative advancements like a built-in health coach and Bluetooth-connected app, it makes your transition to a healthier work life easier than ever before, all without touching the desk! Great for hot desks and shared spaces.. It’s the smartest way to start standing at work.
iMovR Lander rated Best Standing Desk by USA Today! Reviewed.com, a subsidiary of USA TODAY, named the iMovR Lander Standing Desk as its Editor's Choice and Best Overall Standing Desk on the market in the article The Best Standing Desks of 2021. The roundup highlighted the Lander's industry leading design, intuitive technology features, craftsmanship and ease-of-use, concluding that "The Lander is still our top choice for its American-made quality, durability and intuitiveness."
Learn even more about the Lander by watching the video above, or visiting our Lander Desk product page.
Customize your Lander Desk
Choose from hundreds of color and size options, and a plethora of matching accessories to customize your desk to ergonomic perfection.
|Rated Lifting Capacity||360 lbs.|
|Height Range||24.5" - 50.5" including top, |
leveling feet fully closed, additional 0.5" height adjustment with leveling feet opened
|Average Travel Speed||1.6" per second|
|Power Consumption||200W, .1W standby power|
|Controller Type||Bluetooth-enabled LCD Touch Paddle|
|Special Features||Anti-Collision Technology|
|Grommets||3.15" diameter, offset 3" from back edge of tabletop (to center of grommet hole)|
|Available Sizes||Depth: 30"|
Width: 41", 47", 53", 59", 65", 71", 77", 83"
[59"-83" frames include a under desktop crossbar for extra support]
|Available Species and Finishes||See all species and finishes|
To compare specs on different desk models, visit our page Selecting the Right iMovR Desk for You.
For a full list of compatible desks and products, see our Product Compatibility page.
This standing desk comes with our Made-in-the-USA Warranty:
- Lifetime Warranty on the steel frame,
- 15-year Warranty on all motors and electronics, and
- 5-year Warranty on the solid wood desktop.
Returns and Exchanges
We offer a 100-day, 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. If you receive your standing desk workstation and decide it is not what you are looking for, or would like to exchange it, please send it back and we will give you a full refund minus a 20% restocking fee. Customer is responsible for shipping and handling costs of the return. The product must be in its original packaging, and in sellable condition. Simply email us at email@example.com or call (888) 208-6770 for a return merchandise authorization number. Please note that shipping and handling costs are nonrefundable.
If you receive your standing desk workstation and decide you would like to exchange it, please contact us for an exchange merchandise authorization number. The product must be in its original packaging, and in sellable condition. Upon receipt of the exchanged item(s), we will promptly send the replacement. Please note that shipping and handling costs for original item(s) are nonrefundable. Buyer pays for shipping and handling costs of replacement item(s).
Order Modifications and Cancellations
Modifications and cancellations may be made within 24 hours of order placement, before custom manufacturing of the desk has begun. Thereafter order modifications and cancellations are subject to the same 20% restocking charge as a return.
Shipping Time Table
This table represents shipping estimates based on current information, and is subject to change. Custom configurations that contain backordered components, as noted at time of purchase, will impact the final delivery date.
|Solid Wood Desks||Order Processing & Production||Shipping||COVID Allowance||Lumber Mill Delay||Total Delivery Time|
|Built-to-Order Models||2 weeks||1–2 weeks||0–1 weeks||1 week||4–6 weeks|
|QuickShip Models||1–2 business days*||5–10 business days||0–7 business days||6–19 business days|
*When placed before the cutoff time (11 am PST / 2 pm EST)
Shipping to the Lower 48 States
In the contiguous United States, all Lander standing desks and treadmill desks are shipped to the customer via freight carrier. Our factories are located in the heartland of American office furniture manufacturing. 3D-laminate desks and Thermotread office treadmills ship from Grand Rapids, Michigan. Solid wood desks ship from Benton Harbor, Michigan.
Note that some iMovR ergonomic accessories that you may have ordered together with your desk system may ship separately via FedEx from Michigan, Nevada, Texas, Ohio, Kentucky, Washington, or Missouri via FedEx Ground. These accessories may arrive earlier than the desk. Some accessories will travel on the same pallet as the desk. You will receive separate tracking codes for each shipment.
Important Notes on Freight Delivery
- All of our prices include free shipping for the lower 48 states. Exceptions include:
- Non-standard delivery times.
- Other special delivery options requested by the recipient, and
- Delivery to addresses that are more than 50 miles away from our freight carriers' designated hubs.
- See additional delivery surcharges for these and other special requests.
- Freight Carriers require a scheduled delivery appointment for all residential deliveries, where an adult must be present to sign for and receive the shipment. For business deliveries, appointments are only needed for Room of Choice and Premium delivery upgrades, but no appointment is needed for Standard Delivery to Threshold.
- As your shipment nears your location, you will be contacted by the freight carrier to schedule a 4-hour window for this appointment. When placing your order please make sure you provide the best phone number for the carrier’s dispatch and the delivery driver to reach you at.
- Standard Delivery is to the first covered threshold.
- For deliveries to apartments/condos and office buildings, this would be to the lobby if there is a doorman or receptionist.
- If there is no covered area to place the delivery in, it will be taken as close as possible to the building structure, which may be curbside.
- It will be the customer's responsibility to unload the pallet, dispose of the pallet, and bring merchandise into the building. If you need help with this, you can upgrade to Room of Choice or Premium Delivery (see below).
- Room of Choice Delivery Upgrade is our most popular shipping upgrade. The two-man delivery crew will bring all the components all the way to the room where your desk and/or treadmill will go.
- The upgrade includes elevator trips and up to one flight of stairs.
- You will be responsible for unboxing, assembly, and debris removal.
- Note: this service level may not be available in certain rural areas.
- Premium Delivery w/ Assembly Upgrade
- Note that the Premium upgrade is currently only available on Lander Desks (with or without a treadmill) and on treadmill-only orders. Premium delivery upgrades for most other desk models will be made available in the future.
- The two-man crew will deliver your partially factory-assembled desk to your room of choice, unbox it, and complete the assembly of your new desk. This upgrade includes:
- Elevator trips.
- Up to one flight of stairs.
- Unloading of the shipment.
- Unboxing of the desk and/or treadmill.
- Removal & disposal of the shipping pallet.
- Removal & disposal of the packaging materials.
- If a treadmill is included in the purchase, it will also be unboxed and plugged in.
- Leveling of the desk and/or treadmill to make sure it is parallel to the floor is highly recommended. This is the responsibility of the purchaser.
- Installation of accessories such as monitor arms, keyboard trays, power nodes, and cable management kits are not included in this delivery service. These are the responsibility of the purchaser.
- Note: this service level may not be available in certain rural areas.
How To Track Your Order
You will receive a tracking number by email when the product ships. Please note that at this point your order will continue to progress in a different computer system that is not connected to your account on iMovR.com; if you look up your order on iMovR.com it will only say "processing."
- For inquiries on production status prior to shipping from the factory please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with your name and order number.
- Once you have received a tracking code please use that link for updates on the progress of your delivery. The assigned shipping carrier will always have more information on your delivery than we will, so we recommend that you contact them directly with any delivery questions you may have.
Tips for Success
It is our desire to get your product to you as safely and quickly as possible! To help us make this possible, here are a few things you can do to help if you've ordered a desk system or treadmill that will be delivered by freight:
- Provide us with the best phone number for the delivery company to reach you or someone in your receiving department to coordinate delivery.
- Deliveries cannot be reliably scheduled by voicemail so please provide a backup phone number if possible.
- Letting us know in advance whether the address is residential or commercial and if there is
- loading dock access,
- extra flights of stairs, or
- other complicating factors for the delivery crew.
Shipping to Hawaii, Alaska, Canada, and Mexico
If there is no price listed on the product page for your shipping destination, please contact us with complete order details, full shipping address, and contact information so that we may generate a quote for you.
Shipping Outside of North America
For other international customers, we are happy to ship your order using the freight forwarder of your choice. Contact our sales team for more information.