Lander Desk with SteadyType
Availability: In stock
As low as $1,730.00
Price as configured: $1,730.00
Proudly made entirely in the USA, the Lander Desk with SteadyType® boasts distinctive technology advancements and ease-of-use not found on any conventional standing desk—at any price. The SteadyType Keyboard Tray is fully ergodynamic, providing optimal ergonomics whether sitting, standing, or walking. Assembles in minutes without tools. Sleek hand controller syncs to your smartphone.
Need Bulk Order Pricing?
Contact Us Here!
The Lander: A Standing Desk, Redefined
- Includes SteadyType® Keyboard Tray, for the most ergonomic typing experience
- Next generation electric standing desk, proudly engineered and made in the USA
- Arrives 98% factory pre-assembled so you'll be standing in minutes, no tools required
- Intuitive height control paddle enables smooth, double-tap height changes and subtle visual reminders to change position
- Future-proof Bluetooth-enabled controller works with free downloadable app
- Whisper-quiet motors, heavy lifting capacity (360 lbs), and stable work surface
- Advanced 3D-laminated surfaces with hundreds of size-and-color combinations to choose from
- True "contract-grade" furniture: fully certified to ANSI/BIFMA X5.5-2014
- Includes iMovr's Made-in-the-USA Warranty: Lifetime Warranty on the steel frame, 15-year Warranty on all motors and electronics, and 15-year Warranty on the 3D-laminate desktop.
- The Lander is also available without the built-in keyboard tray, Lander Desk
- Also available with premium solid wood desktops, an array of L-desk configurations, and as a treadmill desk workstation
Infinitely-Adjustable Ergonomic Keyboard Tray Built-in
SteadyType® adjustable keyboard trays offer unmatched ergonomics and stability for standing and treadmill desk users. You can set your keyboard to any angle up to 85 degrees, which allows for a truly neutral arm / wrist position while standing. The benefits are even more pronounced while treadmill desking. Additionally, SteadyType trays are far more stable than traditional trays, leading to significantly less monitor shaking. And they match the finish of your desk to boot. Learn more about SteadyType.
Premium, American-made Quality
The Lander is proudly engineered and made in the USA. We assemble its parts at our factory in Michigan, WI, and will ship it to you in two weeks or less with FREE shipping. We're so confident in the Lander's quality that we're backing it with an industry-leading warranty: Lifetime Warranty on the steel frame, 15-year Warranty on all motors and electronics, and 15-year Warranty on the 3D-laminate desktop.
iMovR Lander rated Best Standing Desk by USA Today! Reviewed.com, a subsidiary of USA TODAY, named the iMovR Lander Standing Desk as its Editor's Choice and Best Overall Standing Desk on the market in the article The Best Standing Desks of 2021. The roundup highlighted the Lander's industry leading design, intuitive technology features, craftsmanship and ease-of-use, concluding that "The Lander is still our top choice for its American-made quality, durability and intuitiveness."
Intuitive Height Control Paddle Features a Built-in Health Coach
The Lander's hi-resolution LCD control paddle makes it the easiest desk in the world to use. Simply tap twice up or down to send the desk to your next height favorite. Want reminders to stand? Its built-in coach will gently remind you at intervals you can set.
Free Smartphone App Unlocks Advanced Controller Options
With the Lander’s Bluetooth-connected smartphone app, you can remotely raise your desk, set your favorite height positions, establish custom reminders to stand (with optional push notifications), and more. Over time, we’ll enhance the app with additional features to help you maximize the health benefits of your Lander Desk.
The Strong and Silent Type
No other desk combines brawn and beauty like the Lander. The powerful lifters can heft up to 360 lbs. while you can barely hear the hushed motors. Some electric desks use fast but noisy motors, while some use slow but quieter motors; only the Lander can lift this much weight at a blazing 1.6 inches per second and be this quiet!
Exclusive 3D-Laminated Tabletops
Defining the state-of-the-art in adjustable-height furniture, all iMovR tabletops are ergo-contoured on precision CNC (Computer Numerical Control) equipment and then hermetically sealed with Surf(x) 3D lamination, providing superior performance to conventional high-pressure laminated, powder-coated, and even hardwood tops you'll find on other desks.
All the edges and corners of our tabletops are precision-contoured to create an elegant and ergonomic "comfort edge," while also rounding off those sharp corners. The chosen color or woodgrain image is then thermofused to the core using an advanced 3D lamination process that covers every exposed surface of the wood. This 3D lamination method is not only more elegant in appearance compared to standard lamination, it better protects the tabletop from moisture damage and warping, and guarantees a higher level of durability. So durable, in fact, that even strong disinfectants used in hospitals will not tarnish your tabletop's finish. Learn more about the advantages of 3D lamination, and about iMovR's commitment to environmental sustainability.
Fully-Assembled in Just Minutes
Every other standing desk you can buy entails tackling a DIY assembly project or hiring an installer. And there’s always the risk of an assembly error or one failed component that keeps you from enjoying your new desk. Why risk the hassle? The Lander desk comes factory tested and 98% pre-assembled. Watch this video to see how anyone can put it together in just minutes, with no tools required!
Customize your Lander Desk
Choose from hundreds of color and size options, and a plethora of matching accessories to customize your desk to ergonomic perfection.
|Rated Lifting Capacity||360 lbs.|
|Height Range||24.5" - 50.5" including top, |
leveling feet fully closed, additional 0.5" height adjustment with levelling feet opened
|Average Travel Speed||1.6" per second|
|Power Consumption||200W, .1W standby power|
|Controller Type||Bluetooth-enabled LCD Touch Paddle|
|Special Features||Anti-Collision Technology|
|Tabletop Lamination||Ergo-contoured 3D Lamination|
|Grommets||3.15" diameter, 3" offset from back edge of tabletop (to center of grommet hole)|
|Available Sizes||Depth: 30"|
Width: 41", 47", 53", 59", 65", 71", 77", 83, 89, 95"
[59"-95" frames include a under desktop crossbar for extra support]
Reclaimed Pine Cabin
Reclaimed Warehouse Oak
Reclaimed Victorian Gray
Soft-Touch Matte Luxe:
To compare specs on different desk models, visit our page Selecting the Right iMovR Desk for You.
For a full list of compatible desks and products, see our Product Compatibility page.
|Desktop (Frame Pre-Attached)|
|Net Product Weight (lbs.)||39||44||49||55||60||66||71||77||83||89|
|Gross Weight in Box (lbs.)||41||46||51||57||63||69||74||80||86||92|
This standing desk comes with our Made-in-the-USA Warranty:
- Lifetime Warranty on the steel frame,
- 15-year Warranty on all motors and electronics, and
- 15-year Warranty on the 3D-laminate desktop.
Returns and Exchanges
We offer a 100-day, 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. If you receive your standing desk workstation and decide it is not what you are looking for, or would like to exchange it, please send it back and we will give you a full refund minus a 20% restocking fee. Customer is responsible for shipping and handling costs of the return. The product must be in its original packaging, and in sellable condition. Simply email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (888) 208-6770 for a return merchandise authorization number. Please note that shipping and handling costs are nonrefundable.
Order Modifications and Cancellations
Modifications and cancellations may be made within 24 hours of order placement, before custom manufacturing of the desk has begun. Thereafter order modifications and cancellations are subject to the same 20% restocking charge as a return.
Shipping Time Table
The following estimates are for all 3D-laminated Lander and Lander Lite standing desks, as well as Synapse tables and Credenzas, when purchased in single quantities.
|Desk Model||Order Processing & Manufacturing||If Shipping By Parcel Carrier**|
(Desktops 65″ and smaller)
|If Shipping By Freight***|
(Desktops 71″ and larger)
|Lander Desk - QuickShip||1 business day*||Add 2–7 business days||N/A|
|Lander Desk - Standard||5–7 business days||Add 2–7 business days||Add 3–15 business days|
|Lander Desk w/SteadyType||5–7 business days||Add 2–7 business days||Add 3–15 business days|
|Lander Lite Desk - Standard||5–7 business days||Add 2–7 business days||Add 3–15 business days|
|Lander Lite Desk - Compact||5–7 business days||Add 2–7 business days||Add 3–15 business days|
|Lander L-Desk||5–7 business days||N/A||Add 3–15 business days|
|Lander L-Desk w/SteadyType||5–7 business days||N/A||Add 3–15 business days|
|Lander U-Desk||5–7 business days||N/A||Add 3–15 business days|
|Synapse Sit-Stand Meeting Tables||5–7 business days||N/A||Add 3–15 business days|
|Two-Door Credenza||5–7 business days||N/A||Add 3–15 business days|
* When order received before cutoff (11am PT / 1pm ET).
** Bulk orders of 2 or more desks will likely ship by Freight instead of parcel carrier.
*** Delivery time variables for freight shipments include distance from Grand Rapids, Michigan, inclement weather, and general logistics labor and equipment shortages in the current environment. Note that unless being delivered to Room of Choice or with any other Premium Delivery Upgrade, or if co-shipping with certain add-ons on the same pallet, ordinarily the desktop will be shipped via Freight and the desk legs will ship via parcel carrier (and generally arrive sooner than the desktop).
Shipping to the Lower 48 States
Standing desks and Synapse sit-stand tables, credenzas, and standalone 3D-laminated desktops all ship from Grand Rapids, Michigan.
- Lander and Lander Lite desks sized 65" and smaller ordinarily ship by parcel carriers in two separate parcels, one for the desktop and one for the legs.¹
- Larger desks including L-desks, U-desks and conference tables ship by Freight.
- All Jaxson rectangular desk models will generally ship by parcel carriers in two separate parcels, one for the desktop and one for the base frame.¹ In the case of Jaxson corner desks, the desktop ships by freight and the base ship via parcel carrier.
- Standalone 3D-laminated rectangular desktops 71" and smaller ship by parcel carrier. All other 3D-laminated desktops and tabletops, as well as bulk desktop orders ship by Freight.
¹ Bulk orders of 2 or more desks will usually ship by Freight regardless of desk size.
Solid wood desk systems, Synapse sit-stand tables, credenzas and standalone solid wood tops ship from Benton Harbor, Michigan.
- All Lander and Lander Lite desks, Ensign's desks, Synapse conference tables and standalone solid wood desktops ship by Freight.
- Note that when treadmills are co-ordered with any solid wood desk the ThermoTread GT is shipped separately by freight from Grand Rapids and will arrive 5-8 weeks sooner than the desk.
- Captain's desk ships by FedEx Ground.
All other accessories ship by parcel carriers.
- See Shipping tab on the specific product page for transit time estimates.
Important Notes on Freight Delivery
- All of our prices include Free Shipping in the Lower 48 states. Exceptions include:
- Non-standard delivery times.
- Other special delivery options requested by the recipient, and
- Delivery to addresses that are more than 50 miles away from our freight carriers' designated hubs.
- See additional delivery surcharges for these and other special requests.
Our designated freight carrier, SEKO Logistics, requires a scheduled delivery appointment, where an adult must be present to sign for the shipment, and if an inside-delivery upgrade was requested, provide access into the room where the items are to be brought.
As your shipment reaches the final delivery center nearest your location, a dispatcher from SEKO Logistics will call you from (866) 268-5263 to schedule a 4-hour window for this appointment. SEKO will also send you an email at the same time.
Standard Delivery is to the first covered threshold.
- For deliveries to apartments/condos and office buildings, this would be to the lobby if there is a doorman or receptionist.
- If there is no covered area to place the delivery in, it will be taken as close as possible to the building structure, which may be curbside.
- It will be the customer's responsibility to unload the pallet, dispose of the pallet, and bring merchandise into the building. If you need help with this, you can upgrade to Room of Choice or Premium Delivery (see below).
Room of Choice Delivery Upgrade is our most popular shipping upgrade. The two-man delivery crew will bring all the components all the way to the room where your workstation equipment will go.
- The upgrade includes elevator trips and up to one flight of stairs.
- You will be responsible for unboxing, assembly, and debris removal.
- Note: this service level may not be available in certain rural areas.
Premium Delivery w/ Assembly Upgrade
- Note that the Premium upgrade is currently only available on certain Lander Desks (with or without a treadmill) and on treadmill-only orders. Premium delivery upgrades for most other desk models will be made available in the future.
- The two-man crew will deliver your partially factory-assembled desk to your room of choice, unbox it, and complete the assembly of your new desk. This upgrade includes:
- Elevator trips.
- Up to one flight of stairs.
- Unloading of the shipment.
- Unboxing of the desk and/or treadmill.
- Removal & disposal of the shipping pallet and all packaging materials.
- If a treadmill is included in the purchase, it will also be unboxed and plugged in.
- Leveling of the desk and/or treadmill to make sure it is parallel to the floor is highly recommended. This is the responsibility of the purchaser.
- Installation of accessories such as monitor arms, keyboard trays, power nodes, and cable management kits are not included in this delivery service. These are the responsibility of the purchaser.
- Note: this service level may not be available in certain rural areas.
How To Track Your Order
You will receive a MySEKO tracking link by email when your desk departs our factory. Please use this link for updates on the progress of your delivery. The freight carrier (SEKO Logistics) will always have more information on your delivery than we will, so we recommend that you contact them directly at (866) 268-5263 with any delivery questions you may have.
Please note that at this point your order will continue to progress in a different computer system that is not connected to your account on iMovR.com; if you look up your order on iMovR.com it will only say "processing."
For inquiries on production status of your furniture prior to shipping from the factory, please contact email@example.com with your name and order number.
Tips for Success
It is our desire to get your product to you as safely and quickly as possible! To help us make this possible, here are a few things you can do to help if you've ordered a product that will be delivered by freight:
- Provide us with the best phone number for the delivery company to reach you or someone in your receiving department to coordinate delivery.
- Deliveries cannot be reliably scheduled by voicemail so please provide a backup phone number if possible.
- If you can white list SEKO's phone number before they call this will help avoid potentially missing their call.
- Letting us know in advance whether the address is residential or commercial and if there is a loading dock available, extra flights of stairs or other complicating factors for delivery crews. You can send us this information by email to firstname.lastname@example.org referencing your name and order number, and we will make sure the information is relayed to the carrier. If any additional accessorial fees are charged by the carrier (e.g. for additional flights of stairs) our Customer Care Team will contact you for a credit card number, as we do not retain these in our system for security purposes.
Shipping to Hawaii, Alaska, Canada, and Mexico
If there is no price listed on the product page for your shipping destination, please contact us with complete order details, full shipping address, and contact information so that we may generate a quote for you.
Shipping Outside of North America
For other international customers, we are happy to ship your order using the freight forwarder of your choice. Contact our sales team for more information.