Availability: In stock
As low as $1,330.00
Price as configured: $1,330.00
Proudly made in the USA, the Lander Desk boasts distinctive technology advancements and ease-of-use not found on any conventional standing desk – at any price. Assembles in minutes without tools. Sleek hand controller syncs to your smartphone for touchless controls. Optional premium drawer available.
Need Bulk Order Pricing?
Contact Us Here!
The Lander: A Standing Desk, Redefined
- Next generation electric standing desk, proudly engineered and made in the USA
- Arrives 98% factory pre-assembled so you'll be standing in minutes, no tools required
- Intuitive height control paddle enables smooth, double-tap height changes and subtle visual reminders to change position
- Future-proof Bluetooth-enabled controller works with free downloadable app
- Touchless controls provide germ-free operation for hot desks and shared spaces
- Whisper-quiet motors, heavy lifting capacity (360 lbs), and stable work surface
- Advanced 3D-laminated surfaces with hundreds of size-and-color combinations to choose from
- True "contract-grade" furniture: fully certified to ANSI/BIFMA X5.5-2014
- Includes iMovr's Made-in-the-USA Warranty: Lifetime Warranty on the steel frame, 15-year Warranty on all motors and electronics, and 15-year Warranty on the 3D-laminate desktop.
- Also available with our patented, built-in keyboard tray, Lander Desk with SteadyType
- Also available with premium solid wood desktops, an array of L-desk configurations, and as a treadmill desk workstation
Premium, American-made Quality
The Lander is proudly engineered and made in the USA. With innovative advancements like a built-in health coach and Bluetooth-connected app, it makes your transition to a healthier work life easier than ever before. It’s the smartest way to start standing at work.
iMovR Lander rated Best Standing Desk by USA Today! Reviewed.com, a subsidiary of USA TODAY, named the iMovR Lander Standing Desk as its Editor's Choice and Best Overall Standing Desk on the market in the article The Best Standing Desks of 2022. The roundup highlighted the Lander's industry leading design, intuitive technology features, craftsmanship and ease-of-use, concluding that "The Lander is still our top choice for its American-made quality, durability and intuitiveness."
Intuitive Height Control Paddle with Built-in Health Coach
The Lander’s hi-resolution LCD control paddle makes it the easiest desk in the world to use. Simply tap twice up or down to send the desk to your next height favorite. Want reminders to stand? Its built-in coach will gently remind you to stand at intervals you can set.
Smartphone App Unlocks Advanced Controller Options
With the Lander’s Bluetooth-connected smartphone app, you can remotely raise your desk, set your favorite height positions, establish custom reminders to stand (with optional push notifications), and more, all without transfering germs.. which is great for hot desks and shared spaces! Over time, we’ll enhance the app with additional features to help you maximize the health benefits of your Lander Desk.
The Strong & Silent Type
No other desk combines brawn and beauty like the Lander. The powerful lifters can heft up to 360 lbs. while you can barely hear the hushed motors. Some electric desks use fast but noisy motors, while some use slow but quieter motors; only the Lander can lift this much weight at a blazing 1.6 inches per second and be this quiet.
Exclusive 3D-Laminated Tabletops
Defining the state-of-the-art in adjustable-height furniture, all iMovR tabletops are ergo-contoured on precision CNC (Computer Numerical Control) equipment and then hermetically sealed with Surf(x) 3D lamination, providing superior performance to conventional high-pressure laminated, powder-coated, and even hardwood tops you'll find on other desks.
All the edges and corners of our tabletops are precision-contoured to create an elegant and ergonomic "comfort edge," while also rounding off those sharp corners. The chosen color or woodgrain image is then thermofused to the core using an advanced 3D lamination process that covers every exposed surface of the wood. This 3D lamination method is not only more elegant in appearance compared to standard lamination, it better protects the tabletop from moisture damage and warping, and guarantees a higher level of durability. So durable, in fact, that even strong disinfectants used in hospitals will not tarnish your tabletop's finish. Learn more about the advantages of 3D lamination, and about iMovR's commitment to environmental sustainability.
Fully-Assembled in Just Minutes
Every other standing desk you can buy entails tackling a DIY assembly project or hiring an installer. And there’s always the risk of an assembly error or one failed component that keeps you from enjoying your new desk. Why risk the hassle? The Lander desk comes factory-tested and 98% pre-assembled. Watch this video to see how anyone can put it together in just minutes, with no tools required!
Customize your Lander Desk
Choose from hundreds of color and size options, and a plethora of matching accessories to customize your desk to ergonomic perfection.
If you're interested in getting your desk shipped next day, some of the most popular configurations of the Lander Desk have been premanufactured sooner than a custom-built desk. Click here to order your Lander in one of these popular QuickShip configurations: 47″ and 59″ in Shaker Cherry or Obsidian Oak.
|Rated Lifting Capacity||360 lbs.|
|Height Range||24.5″–50.5″ including top,|
leveling feet fully closed, additional 0.5″ height adjustment with leveling feet opened
|Average Travel Speed||1.6″ per second|
|Power Consumption||200W, .1W standby power|
|Controller Type||Bluetooth-enabled LCD Touch Paddle|
|Special Features||Anti-Collision Technology|
|Tabletop Lamination||Ergo-contoured 3D Lamination|
|Grommets||3.15″ diameter, offset 3″ from back edge of tabletop (to center of grommet hole)|
|Available Sizes||Depth: 30″|
Width: 41″, 47″, 53″, 59″, 65″, 71″, 77″, 83″, 89″, 95″
[59″–95″ frames include a under desktop crossbar for extra support]
[89″ and 95″ have same distance between feet as 83″]
Reclaimed Pine Cabin
Reclaimed Warehouse Oak
Reclaimed Victorian Gray
Soft-Touch Matte Luxe:
|Optional Lander Premium Drawer||Color and Material: 3D laminate matching your selected desktop|
Drawer front dimensions: 33.59" wide x 3.24" high (measured from bottom of tabletop) x 0.75" thick
Drawer compartment size: 27.84" wide, 14.16" deep, 2.66" tall (will fit objects 2.75" tall)
|Desktop (Frame Pre-Attached)|
|Net Product Weight (lbs.)||39||44||49||55||60||66||71||77||83||89|
|Gross Weight in Box (lbs.)||41||46||51||57||63||69||74||80||86||92|
*These are estimates based on shipping data.
To compare specs on different desk models, visit our page Selecting the Right iMovR Desk for You.
For a full list of compatible desks and products, see our Product Compatibility page.
This standing desk comes with our Made-in-the-USA Warranty:
- Lifetime Warranty on the steel frame,
- 15-year Warranty on all motors and electronics, and
- 15-year Warranty on the 3D-laminate desktop.
Returns and Exchanges
We offer a 100-day, 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. If you receive your standing desk workstation and decide it is not what you are looking for, or would like to exchange it, please send it back and we will give you a full refund minus a 20% restocking fee. Customer is responsible for shipping and handling costs of the return. The product must be in its original packaging, and in saleable condition. Simply email us at email@example.com or call (888) 208-6770 for a return merchandise authorization number. Please note that shipping and handling costs are nonrefundable.
If you receive your standing desk workstation and decide you would like to exchange it, please contact us for an exchange merchandise authorization number. The product must be in its original packaging, and in saleable condition. Upon receipt of the exchanged item(s), we will promptly send the replacement. Please note that shipping and handling costs for original item(s) are nonrefundable. Buyer pays for shipping and handling costs of replacement item(s).
Order Modifications and Cancellations
Modifications and cancellations may be made within 24 hours of order placement, before custom manufacturing of the desk has begun. Thereafter order modifications and cancellations are subject to the same 20% restocking charge as a return.
Shipping Time Table
The following estimates are for all 3D-laminated Lander, Lander Lite, Energize and Cascade standing desks and treadmill desk systems, as well as Synapse tables.
|Desk Model||Order Processing & Manufacturing||If Shipping By FedEx Ground|
(Desks 65″ and smaller)
|If Shipping By Freight|
(71″ desks and larger, bulk orders of 3+ desks, orders that include a treadmill)
|Lander Desk - QuickShip||1 business day*||Add 2–7 business days||N/A|
|Lander Desk - Standard||5–7 business days||Add 2–7 business days||Add 3–15 business days|
|Lander Desk w/SteadyType||5–7 business days||Add 2–7 business days||Add 3–15 business days|
|Lander Lite Desk - Standard||5–7 business days||Add 2–7 business days||Add 3–15 business days|
|Lander Lite Desk - Compact||5–7 business days||Add 2–7 business days||Add 3–15 business days|
|Lander L-Desk||5–7 business days||N/A||Add 3–15 business days|
|Lander L-Desk w/SteadyType||5–7 business days||N/A||Add 3–15 business days|
|Lander U-Desk||5–7 business days||N/A||Add 3–15 business days|
|Energize Standing Desk||5–7 business days||N/A||Add 3–15 business days|
|Cascade Standing Desk||5–7 business days||N/A||Add 3–15 business days|
|Synapse Sit-Stand Meeting Tables||5–7 business days||N/A||Add 3–15 business days|
* When order received before cutoff (11am PT / 1pm ET).
Shipping to the Lower 48 States
3D-laminated desktops and full desk systems, and treadmill desk systems all ship from Grand Rapids, Michigan.
- Lander and Lander Lite desks sized 65" and smaller ship by FedEx Ground. Larger desks including L-desks, U-desks and conference tables ship by Freight. When a desk is purchased together with a treadmill they will ship together by Freight.
- All Jaxson desk models ship by FedEx Ground. If purchased together with a treadmill the Jaxson desktop will travel on the pallet with the treadmill but the base will arrive separately by FedEx Ground.
- All Energize and Cascade desks, with or without a treadmill, ship by Freight.
- Bulk orders of 3 or more desks will usually ship by Freight.
- Standalone treadmills are shipped by Freight.
- Standalone 3D-laminated rectangular desktops 71" and smaller ship by FedEx Ground. All other 3D-laminated desktops and tabletops ship by Freight.
Solid wood desktops and full desk systems ship from Benton Harbor, Michigan.
- All Lander and Lander Lite desks, Ensign's desks, Synapse conference tables and standalone solid wood desktops ship by Freight.
- Note that when treadmills are co-ordered with any solid wood desk the ThermoTread GT is shipped separately by freight from Grand Rapids and will arrive 5-8 weeks sooner than the desk.
- Captain's desk ships by FedEx Ground.
Please note: some iMovR products that you may have ordered together with your desk system may ship separately from Michigan, Kentucky, Nevada, Texas, Ohio, Washington, or Missouri via FedEx Ground. These accessories may arrive sooner or later than the desk itself. If your desk is being shipped by freight please note than some accessories may travel together with it on the same pallet. You will receive separate tracking codes for each shipment.
Important Notes on Freight Delivery
- All of our prices include free shipping for the lower 48 states. Exceptions include:
- Non-standard delivery times.
- Other special delivery options requested by the recipient, and
- Delivery to addresses that are more than 50 miles away from our freight carriers' designated hubs.
- See additional delivery surcharges for these and other special requests.
Freight Carriers require a scheduled delivery appointment for all residential deliveries, where an adult must be present to sign for and receive the shipment. For business deliveries, appointments are only needed for Room of Choice and Premium delivery upgrades, but no appointment is needed for Standard Delivery to Threshold.
As your shipment nears your location, you will be contacted by the freight carrier to schedule a 4-hour window for this appointment. When placing your order please make sure you provide the best phone number for the carrier’s dispatch and the delivery driver to reach you at.
Standard Delivery is to the first covered threshold.
- For deliveries to apartments/condos and office buildings, this would be to the lobby if there is a doorman or receptionist.
- If there is no covered area to place the delivery in, it will be taken as close as possible to the building structure, which may be curbside.
- It will be the customer's responsibility to unload the pallet, dispose of the pallet, and bring merchandise into the building. If you need help with this, you can upgrade to Room of Choice or Premium Delivery (see below).
Room of Choice Delivery Upgrade is our most popular shipping upgrade. The two-man delivery crew will bring all the components all the way to the room where your desk and/or treadmill will go.
- The upgrade includes elevator trips and up to one flight of stairs.
- You will be responsible for unboxing, assembly, and debris removal.
- Note: this service level may not be available in certain rural areas.
Premium Delivery w/ Assembly Upgrade
- Note that the Premium upgrade is currently only available on Lander Desks (with or without a treadmill) and on treadmill-only orders. Premium delivery upgrades for most other desk models will be made available in the future.
- The two-man crew will deliver your partially factory-assembled desk to your room of choice, unbox it, and complete the assembly of your new desk. This upgrade includes:
- Elevator trips.
- Up to one flight of stairs.
- Unloading of the shipment.
- Unboxing of the desk and/or treadmill.
- Removal & disposal of the shipping pallet and all packaging materials.
- If a treadmill is included in the purchase, it will also be unboxed and plugged in.
- Leveling of the desk and/or treadmill to make sure it is parallel to the floor is highly recommended. This is the responsibility of the purchaser.
- Installation of accessories such as monitor arms, keyboard trays, power nodes, and cable management kits are not included in this delivery service. These are the responsibility of the purchaser.
- Note: this service level may not be available in certain rural areas.
How To Track Your Order
- You will receive a tracking number by email when the product ships. Please note that at this point your order will continue to progress in a different computer system that is not connected to your account on iMovR.com; if you look up your order on iMovR.com it will only say "processing."
- Once you have received a tracking code please use that link for updates on the progress of your delivery. The assigned shipping carrier will always have more information on your delivery than we will, so we recommend that you contact them directly with any delivery questions you may have.
- For inquiries on production status prior to shipping from the factory please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with your name and order number.
Tips for Success
It is our desire to get your product to you as safely and quickly as possible! To help us make this possible, here are a few things you can do to help if you've ordered a desk system or treadmill that will be delivered by freight:
- Provide us with the best phone number for the delivery company to reach you or someone in your receiving department to coordinate delivery.
- Deliveries cannot be reliably scheduled by voicemail so please provide a backup phone number if possible.
- Letting us know in advance whether the address is residential or commercial and if there is a loading dock available, extra flights of stairs or other complicating factors for delivery crews. You can send us this information by email to email@example.com referencing your name and order number, and we will make sure the information is relayed to the carrier doing the delivery.
Shipping to Hawaii, Alaska, Canada, and Mexico
If there is no price listed on the product page for your shipping destination, please contact us with complete order details, full shipping address, and contact information so that we may generate a quote for you.
Shipping Outside of North America
For other international customers, we are happy to ship your order using the freight forwarder of your choice. Contact our sales team for more information.