- The most advanced electric desk base ever created, used in the iMovR Elite and iMovR Everest desk lines
- Ultra quiet - under 46 dB at an impressive travel speed of 1.5 inch per second
- Rated to 265 lb. lift capacity
- Height adjustable from 24" to 50" (range does not include thickness of tabletop)
- Width adjustable from 44" all the way out to 75"
- Programmable shelf and container stop positions protect users and equipment
- Programmable digital control with memory presets
- Designed to the latest energy efficiency standards
- Made in the USA, incorporating precision BOSCH motors from Germany
Healthy Meets Beautiful
The iMovR Reliant is the most advanced, versatile and attractive electric adjustable-height desk base ever created. Made in America to the highest manufacturing quality standards, the Reliant incorporates dual, synchronized BOSCH precision motors (made in Germany), enabling it to lift over 265 lbs without breaking a sweat, or the sound barrier.
While other electric desks can sound like a coffee grinder when on the move, the Reliant's hushed motorworks are barely audible in the typical office environment, putting out only 42dB on descent and 46dB when lifting, at a swift 1.5 inches per second travel speed.
Height and Width-Adjustable
The Reliant base is height-adjustable from 24" all the way up 50", including the table top. Many electric desks can cover this range, but where the Reliant really distances itself from the pack is in its extraordinary range of width adjustment. While other adjustable-width bases can typically have their legs set up to only 55" apart, the Reliant's base can expand out to an astounding 75" spread. This makes it an ideal choice for anyone who wants to build a sit-stand-walk treadmill desk, accommodating both a full-sized walking treadmill and full-sized office chair, side-by-side.
Pairing the Reliant base with our 72" table top (room to spare) or 83" table top (plenty of room to spare) makes the Reliant the ultimate desk system for a universal sit-stand-walk workstation.
Programmable Shelf and Container Position Settings
Another feature not found on most other electric height-adjustable tables, the Reliant's programmable shelf and container position settings. To protect your users and equipment, you can program new upper and lower limits to the Reliant's range of height adjustment.
Rounding out its high-tech features, the Reliant's programmable digital controller features an LED display that shows the actual height of the desk and can store up to four preset height positions. Digital controllers are available for many electric desks available on the market today, but rather than just display a random "index" number, the Reliant displays the actual height of the desktop in either inches or centimeters.
Super low energy consumption is another proud hallmark of the Reliant base, which draws less than half of a watt of electricity in standby mode, and only 1.4A under continuous lift.