TopView Dual Monitor Arm
Availability: In stock
Price as configured: $389.00
Handling dual monitors up to 32″ wide and weighing up to 17.6 lbs each, the two-armed TopView Dual is our most versatile arm for when you need to independently adjust two large monitors. For example, you could rotate one monitor to landscape and the other to portrait orientation. Ideal for today's lighter-weight, wide panoramic monitors. Easy to install, easy to use, and exceptionally reliable, like all our commercial-grade TopView monitor arms, this one comes with a 15 year warranty, exceeds BIFMA standards and is TAA-compliant.
Need Bulk Order Pricing?
Contact Us Here!
- Quiet gas-piston mechanism for ultra-smooth, finger-touch movement
- Rotating mount allows for portrait and landscape orientation
- Height adjustment from 7.0” to 19.0” for a total of 12” dynamic range top to bottom
- 6.5 lb.–17.6 lb. weight capacity (per arm)
- Monitor tilt range of ±90º
- Extends out 23.5" from its base and retracts back to only 4"
- Integrated cord management
- Includes both edge-clamp and grommet mounting hardware
- Exceeds industry guidelines ANSI/BIFMA x5.5 and CSA CAN/CGSB44.227
- VESA quick-mount makes attaching your monitor a breeze (compatible with 99% of LCD monitors). Not sure your monitor will fit? Learn more here or chat with us.
- Clip-on tool holder attaches to base bracket keeping hex keys accessible
- 180º lock-out feature prevents the arm from retracting past the back edge of your workstation when engaged (prevents damage to walls and encroachment into co-worker's space)
See more iMovR Monitor Arms:
Smooth movement, sleek looks and high-grade componentry have made the Tempo one of iMovR’s most popular monitor arm lines. Their 15 year warranties reflect the quality of the gas counterbalance mechanism. Choose from Tempo Light (20 lb limit) or Tempo Heavy-Duty (30 lb limit) single monitor arms, or the highly configurable Tempo Dual. Available in black, white, and silver to match your desk’s base color.
Ultra-modern styling is combined with exceptional performance range in these Compass monitor arms. Aesthetically in the same league as "designer" monitor arms that cost significantly more, Compass outperforms the competition in ergonomic range and component quality. The Compass Single is a great choice for very tall users or those using very wide monitors in portrait mode. The Compass Dual supports two monitors of up to 32″ in width.
The Trace system was created especially for standing desk and treadmill desk users who want to keep their display(s) centered at all times, regardless of their posture and position. Where all other mechanical monitor mounts exhibit an inherent arcing motion when raising or lowering the displays that shifts the center point of the workstation, the Trace always keeps the home position perfectly centered. The Trace Single supports any monitor up to 26 lbs, while the Trace Dual supports monitors up to 26″ wide and weighing up to 13 lbs each.
If your workstation only has one LCD screen, our range of single screen monitor arms will give you the range of motion you need to adjust your screen's position for perfect ergonomics. We have a variety of arms to hold screens of all sizes and weights.
For larger workstations with more than one screen, a dual screen monitor arm is an ergonomic necessity. With an added laptop holder mounted to one of the arms, it can even turn a small notebook computer into a dual screen workstation.
|TopView Dual Monitor Arm|
|Maxiumum Monitor Width||37″|
|Weight Capacity||6.5–17.6 lbs per arm|
|VESA Mounting||75mm/100mm Quick Release|
|Certifications||Meets or exceeds BIFMA x5.5 and CSA CAN/CGSB44.227 guidelines|
|Product Weight||14.8 lbs|
|Shipping Dimensions||22.5″ × 14″ × 8″|
|Mounting||Edge clamp and grommet mount|
|Country of Origin||Taiwan (TAA-compliant)|
- Recommended Worksurface Depth: 36.0” deep or less
- Supported Desk Thickness: 0.6”–3” (15–76 mm)
Warranty & Returns
The TopView Dual Monitor Arm comes with a 15-year limited warranty.
We offer a 100-day, 100% Satisfaction Guarantee on this product. If you aren’t fully satisfied with your purchase and would like to exchange or return it, please send it back to us and we will give you a full refund. Customer is responsible for shipping costs. No restocking fees apply. See iMovR Terms and Conditions for more details.
This product ships FREE to the lower 48 States via FedEx Ground.
See our Shipping and Delivery Upgrade Options for complete details about our shipping service levels, methods of shipment, and options for other locations.
Shipping Time Table
|Product||Order Processing||Shipping Time||Total Delivery Time|
|TopView Dual Monitor Arm||3–5 business days||3–5 business days||6–10 business days|