ZipView Unison - Dual Monitor Arm with Handle
Availability: In stock
Price as configured: $229.00
The ultimate step-up for dual monitor users tired of tweaking two screens to even-up every time they have to adjust between sitting and standing at their height-adjustable desk. Both monitors mount to a sturdy crossbar so they always stay evenly aligned. For even greater gripping convenience the handle easily moves both monitors in a one handed single motion with a dynamic height adjustment range of 12.9”. The arm has a maximum extension range of 20.7” retracting to a 4.1” depth. The gas spring mechanism makes light touch adjustments smooth and effortless for a combined weight rating for both monitors of 35.2 pounds.
Need Bulk Order Pricing?
Contact Us Here!
- Mount two 30.0” (max) wide monitors. Maximum width is measured from outside of the monitor bezel from left to right (not diagonally).
- Gas-spring powered monitor arm that requires only a finger touch to adjust.
- High range of motion: swivels between portrait and landscape orientation and tilts up and down
- Height adjustment from 10.4” to 23.4” (low/high) for a total of 12.9” dynamic range top to bottom.
- Monitor tilt range ±10º for extra micro adjustments
- Integrated cord management
- The 180º lock-out feature prevents the arm from retracting past the back edge of your work surface when needed (desk facing a wall or co-worker’s space). Capable of moving a full 360 degrees when the lock-out feature is disengaged.
- Supports both desk clamp and grommet mounting styles.
- Exceeds industry guidelines BIFMA x5.5 and CSA CAN/ CGSB44.227
- VESA quick mount makes attaching your monitor a breeze. Not sure your monitor will fit? Learn more here or chat with us.
- Clip-on tool holder attaches to base bracket keeping hex keys accessible
See more iMovR Monitor Arms:
Smooth movement, sleek looks and high-grade componentry have made the Tempo one of iMovR’s most popular monitor arm lines. Their 15 year warranties reflect the quality of the gas counterbalance mechanism. Choose from Tempo Light (20 lb limit) or Tempo Heavy-Duty (30 lb limit) single monitor arms, or the highly configurable Tempo Dual. Available in black, white, and silver to match your desk’s base color.
Ultra-modern styling is combined with exceptional performance range in these Compass monitor arms. Aesthetically in the same league as "designer" monitor arms that cost significantly more, Compass outperforms the competition in ergonomic range and component quality. The Compass Single is a great choice for very tall users or those using very wide monitors in portrait mode. The Compass Dual supports two monitors of up to 32″ in width.
If your workstation only has one LCD screen, our range of single screen monitor arms will give you the range of motion you need to adjust your screen's position for perfect ergonomics. We have a variety of arms to hold screens of all sizes and weights.
For larger workstations with more than one screen, a dual screen monitor arm is an ergonomic necessity. With an added laptop holder mounted to one of the arms, it can even turn a small notebook computer into a dual screen workstation.
|ZipView Unison Dual Monitor Arm with Handle|
|Maxiumum Monitor Width||32″|
|Weight Capacity||6.5–17.6 lbs per arm|
|VESA Mounting||75mm/100mm Quick Mount|
|Certifications||Meets or exceeds BIFMA x5.5 and CSA CAN/CGSB44.227|
|Product Weight||19.3 lbs|
|Shipping Dimensions||35.24″ × 8.86″ × 5.91″|
|Mounting||Edge clamp and grommet mount|
|Country of Origin||China|
The ZipView Dual Monitor Arm w/Handle comes with a 10-year limited warranty.
We offer a 100-day, 100% Satisfaction Guarantee on this product. If you aren’t fully satisfied with your purchase and would like to exchange or return it, please send it back to us and we will give you a full refund. Customer is responsible for shipping costs. No restocking fees apply. See iMovR Terms and Conditions for more details.
This product ships by FedEx Ground from Mesa, AZ or Reno, NV. Shipping is included in the price for the Lower 48 States. Lightweight items may alternatively ship by USPS 1st Class Mail to certain geographies. Please allow 5-10 business days for the item to arrive.
See our Shipping and Delivery Upgrade Options for complete details about our shipping service levels, methods of shipment, and options for bulk shipments and international destinations.