Shipping and Delivery Upgrade Details
Please note that our order volume has exploded due to the number of workers suddenly needing to work from a home office. We are doing everything in our control to keep orders flowing as smoothly as possible as we fully understand the importance to our customers of timely shipment. We are at the same time experiencing numerous spotty delays from both suppliers and freight carriers at this time. Some orders may be delayed up to a few days beyond our published delivery time promise. You will be contacted by our customer service team if any inordinate delays are encountered. We thank you in advance for your patience and understanding.
In an effort to minimize exposure and continue to provide uninterrupted home delivery service, in-home services, inclusive of "White Glove" and "Room of Choice," have been suspended until conditions allow us to safely reinstitute them. We believe this change is in the best interest of the customers, as well as the delivery teams. Thank you for your understanding and be assured that we will continue to monitor the current situation with a keen focus of protecting the health and safety of all. Learn more about our other COVID-19–related policies here.
Standing Desks and Treadmill Desks
Standard Shipping to Continental United States
(see below for Hawaii, Alaska, and international locations)
- Free shipping to the lower 48 states*. This includes all optional peripherals that were purchased together, such as monitor arms and keyboard trays.
- All of our desks and tables are made-to-order in Grand Rapids, Michigan.
- Most desks [and all desks shipped with Room of Choice or Premium Delivery options (see below)] are shipped via freight carrier. You'll receive a tracking number by email once the product has been loaded onto the delivery truck.
- Some smaller desk systems may be shipped by FedEx Ground. Manufacturing and delivery times will be similar to freight shipments described below.
- Standard delivery is to the first covered threshold. In apartment buildings and office buildings this would be to the lobby, if there is a doorman or receptionist. If there is no covered area to place the delivery in, it will be taken as close as possible to the building structure, which may be curbside. It will be the customer's responsibility to unload the pallet and bring merchandise into the building.
|Product||Lead Time||COVID Allowance||Shipping Time**||Total Delivery Time|
|Lander, Lander Lite, Energize, and Cascade Standing Desks and Treadmill Desks, Synapse Sit-Stand Tables||5–7 business days||0–7 business days||5–10 business days||10–24 business days|
|Lander and Lander Lite Solid Wood Top Standing Desks and Treadmill Desks||15–25 business days, depending on tier level||10–15 business days, depending on tier level||5–10 business days||45–50 business days, depending on tier level (see details on product page)|
**If delivery is to a residential address or if you elect one of the delivery upgrades below, a dispatcher will call you 24 hours in advance to confirm the address and a convenient 4-hour window for delivery. An adult signature is required at time of delivery. Delivery times are available from 7am to 7pm in most markets. (No call will be made if delivery is to a business address and you do not elect one of the delivery upgrades below.)
Delivery Upgrade Options for Standing Desks & Treadmill Desks
A. Room of Choice Delivery
Standard shipping brings your new desk or table to the first covered threshold. With Room of Choice the two-man delivery crew will bring all the components all the way to the room where your desk or table will go. Elevator trips, and up to two flights of stairs, are included in the price. Note: this service level may not be available in certain rural areas.
B. Pre-Assembly Option
We do everything possible to make assembly of our desks and tables easy. Typical desk assembly takes only 20 to 45 minutes - depending on the model - if you have a helper. (Add a little time if you ordered a keyboard tray, monitor arm, or other accessories.) However, we do offer factory pre-assembly on most models (exceptions: Lander Desks and Corner Desks). Conference tables are always shipped pre-assembled.
C. Premium Delivery [Delivery to Room of Choice + PreAssembled Desk + Pallet, Box, & Debris Removal]
Our most popular shipping upgrade, the two-man crew will deliver your factory pre-assembled (and tested) desk to your room of choice, unbox it, and cart away the pallet and all packaging materials. If a treadmill is included in the purchase, it will also be unboxed and the packaging materials will be removed. Installation of accessories such as monitor arms, keyboard trays, power nodes and cable management kits are not included in this delivery service. Delivery includes up to 30 minutes of labor including unloading of the shipment, unboxing of the desk and/or treadmill, and removal of the shipping pallet and all packaging materials. Note: this service level may not be available in certain rural areas.
Note: Lander Desks ships in pre-assembled boxes of parts that will remain boxed at delivery. Premium Delivery includes Delivery to Room of Choice + Pallet and Debris removal.
Tips for Success
It is our desire to get your product to you as safely and quickly as possible! To help us make this possible, here are a few things you can do to help if you've ordered a desk system that will be delivered by freight:
- Provide us with the best phone number for the delivery dispatcher to reach you, or someone in your receiving department (they will typically call within 24 hours of the shipment reaching your local area).
- Deliveries cannot be reliably scheduled by voicemail so please provide a backup phone number if possible.
- Letting us know in advance whether the address is residential or commercial, and if the latter, if there is loading dock access, will speed the process.
- You can send us this information by email to firstname.lastname@example.org referencing your name and order number, and we will make sure the information is relayed to the carrier doing the delivery.
Desk Converters, Standing Mats, and Accessories
See the SHIPPING tab on any item's description page, or add the item to the shopping cart and see the shipping options that appear in the selector, to see specific prices for shipping or will-call options. In many cases, domestic (lower 48 states) shipping is included free of charge. Some heavier items - such as standalone treadmills and standalone bases - have specific shipping selections for Hawaii, Alaska and Canada. For all other international destinations, please see instructions below for obtaining a custom shipping quote.
|Product||Lead Time||COVID Allowance||Shipping Time**||Total Delivery Time|
|ZipLift, Eureka, and Cadence Standing Desk Converters||3–5 business days||0–7 business days||3–5 business days||8–17 business days|
|Standing Mats*||3–5 business days||0–7 business days||3–5 business days||8–17 business days|
|Other Accessories||(see product page)||0–7 business days||(see product page)||(see product page)|
*For custom-made standing mats like the Continuum, see individual product pages for details.
If there is no price listed on the product page for your shipping destination, please contact us with complete order details, full shipping address, and contact information so that we may generate a quote for you.
Note: We do not ship iMovR+Eureka products directly to destinations outside the lower 48 United States. We are happy to ship your order using the freight forwarder of your choice. Contact our sales team for more information.
Shipping Outside of North America
For other international customers, we are happy to ship your order using the freight forwarder of your choice. Contact our sales team for more information.