Lander Desk - Butcher Block Top
Availability: In stock
As low as $1,920.00
Price as configured: $1,920.00
We are proud to feature this butcher block standing desk design exclusively created for iMovR by renowned luxury furniture designer Vincent Leman.
Experience the health and productivity benefits of the Lander Desk with striking butcher block wood tops. Select from oak, maple, or walnut to get a butcher block standing desk that complements any room's décor. Made entirely in the USA (Michigan) from sustainable US-grown species and honest materials, these hand-finished tops are beautiful and exciting addition to our selection of solid wood desktops.
Need Bulk Order Pricing?
Contact Us Here!
with Butcher Block Desktop
- Proudly engineered and made in the USA, featuring a butcher block desktop.
- Arrives 98% factory pre-assembled so you'll be standing in minutes, no tools required
- Intuitive height control paddle enables smooth, double-tap height changes and subtle visual reminders to change position
- Future-proof Bluetooth-enabled controller works with free downloadable app
- Whisper-quiet motors, heavy lifting capacity (360 lbs), and stable work surface
- Fully certified to ANSI/BIFMA X5.5-2014, for stability you can rely on in any setting, home or commercial office.
- Includes iMovr's Made-in-the-USA Warranty: Lifetime Warranty on the steel frame, 15-year Warranty on all motors and electronics, and 5-year Warranty on the wood desktop.
American Quality and Craftsmanship
The Lander with Butcher Block Desktop is proudly engineered and made in the USA. With innovative advancements like a built-in health coach and Bluetooth-connected app, it makes your transition to a healthier work life easier than ever befor It’s the smartest way to start standing at work.
Each butcher block desktop begins when woodworkers in Michigan select a variety of one- to two-inch–wide planks to glue up into a truly unique desktop. After planing and sanding, your butcher block top is precision shaped and pre-drilled on advanced CNC equipment. Finally, the desktop is hand-finished using ultra low-VOC (or even zero-VOC) sealants for protection and longevity.
The desktop is then pre-assembled to the precision-manufactured Lander desk frame, so that when you receive it, you have a hassle-free final assembly process that gets you stainding within just minutes.
Select from Three Striking Butcher Block Work Surfaces
Made entirely in the USA from sustainable, US-grown species and honest materials, these butcher block desktops are an exciting new addition to our expansive selection of solid wood standing desks.
Select from oak, maple, or walnut to get a butcher block standing desk that complements any room's décor. These tops are 1.5″ thick and available in widths of 48″, 54″, 60″, 66″, 72″ or 78″. They feature 3/16″ ergo-contoured edges for maximum user comfort and excellent wear resistance. Optional dual grommet holes are completely finished to show off the beauty of the natural wood—no unnattractive plastic grommet caps required.
Oak Butcher Block
Maple Butcher Block
Walnut Butcher Block
User-Friendly Height Control Paddle
The Lander’s high-resolution LCD control paddle offers intuitive controls for raising or lowering your desk.
Use the handset to save your favorie heights, and if you want reminders to stand, turn on the built-in health coach. It will let you know when to stand up.
Then, turn on Bluetooth to access even more features (see below).
Connect via Bluetooth for Advanced Control Options
With the Lander’s Bluetooth-connected smartphone app, you can remotely raise your desk, set your favorite height positions, establish custom reminders to stand (with optional push notifications), and more.
You can also use the app to enable the auto-drive feature, allowing you to quickly move between you favorite heights with a double-tap on the paddle.
Strong and Silent
The Lander's dual precison motors are brawny enough to lift 360 lbs, yet they operate at a whisper, with a transit speed of 1.6″ per second.
Fully Assembled in Just Minutes
All Lander Desks come factory-tested and 98% pre-assembled. Watch this video to see how anyone can put one together in just minutes!
This is a NEAT™ (Non Exercise Activity Thermogenesis) certified product; its usage will help combat the negative health effects of a sedentary lifestyle. Standing while working is the first line of defense against sitting disease, as the small movements you make throughout the day while standing increase your body’s energy expenditure and heart rate.
ANSI-BIFMA-certified for Quality
The Gold Standard for manufacturing quality in office products is ANSI/BIFMA Certification. The BIFMA X5.5-2014 standard is relied upon by institutional and government furniture buyers to guarantee that the performance, reliability and durability of the product meets the very highest standards. This iMovR desk has been independently certified by Intertek Laboratories and shown to surpass all applicable tests with flying colors. Learn more.
Customize your Butcher Block Lander Desk
Choose from dozens of size, wood, and base color comninations, then select from a plethora of matching accessories to customize your desk to ergonomic perfection.
Choose your Butcher Block Wood:
Select one of three beautiful butcher block tops for your Lander Desk. Each top is hand-crafted in Michigan, using wood grown in the United States.
Oak Butcher Block
Maple Butcher Block
Walnut Butcher Block
Choose your Desktop Finish:
Our butcher block desktops are finished—both top and bottom—to ensure longevity and minimize the effects humidity effects on the wood.
Our standard finish is ultra-low VOC and Greenguard-certified, but for customers cannot tolerate even ultra-low VOC products, we offer a zero-VOC finish option. However, the zero-VOC sealant does not offer the same level of protection, and you will be asked to sign a waiver stating that you understand the limitations this puts on our standard five-year warranty.
Also note that while the products used in this process is zero-emission in terms of VOCs, it may have a slight of flax seed oil (AKA linseed oil) and beeswax.
Choose your Base Color:
Choose from black, white, or silver base finishes to match your office décor.
Add Grommet Holes:
Add fully finished grommet holes to your desktop for convenient power management placement and cable pass-through.
Choose your Power Management Options:
Bring power to the top of the table. iMovR offers a variety of power management devices that will meet your needs, with different modules mounting at various positions on or under your desk, and providing a selection of Qi wireless charging pads, AC outlets, USB outlets in both Type-A and Type-C, and even two-way Bluetooth speakers for conference calling. This is ideal for shared workstations where users may want to power their laptops or charge their mobile devices, without having to bend down and search for a free outlet along the floor.
iMovR's entire line of power management products are proudly made in Michigan using superior quality components and have been designed to be compliant with all electrical codes across the United States.
Choose your Monitor Arm:
For the best ergonomics, you’ll always want to keep your monitor(s) at the proper height, distance, and angles. Monitor arms make moving your monitors easy, so you can find the right monitor position whether you're sitting, standing, or ‘perching’ at your desk. They help keep neck and eye strain at bay, and ensure you work in optimal comfort at all times.
Curious which iMovR monitor arm is right for you? Visit our guide Selecting the Right Monitor Arm.
Choose your Keyboard Tray:
Our Trackless Keyboard Tray is an essential part of an ergonomically sound workstation, with up to 15° of tilt for a strain-free typing experience. Your desk already comes with pre-drilled holes that accommodate this tray—making installation even easier.
Choose your Standing Mat: Sit Less, Stand More, in Comfort
Take care of your feet and get the most out of your new standing desk! A good anti-fatigue mat means more hours standing in full comfort, by reducing strain on your back, legs, and feet. iMovR EcoLast Anti-Fatigue Mats are made from 100% polyurethane material and won’t lose their bounce or curl up at the edges like cheaper mats. 100% made-in-America, these mats come with a five-year full-performance warranty, and are completely recyclable.
Choose your Balance Board: Stay Active While Standing
The Gymba is a revolutionary balance board that is specifically designed to be be used at a standing desk. With the Gymba you can actually "walk while standing," activating the leg muscles, engaging the core, improving posture and circulation, all while getting your work done. It does this without disrupting your concentration, inviting ergonomic injury or damaging your floors as other balance boards can. The Gymba's unique shape and construction provide a host of other office fitness applications, such as calf stretches, and comes with two massage balls for your feet.
Take a Seat
The best regimen for maintaining health and productivity is to change positions throughout the day. When you need to take a seat at a sit-stand desk, iMovR offers ergodynamic office chairs. The Neemo Ergonomic Chair (shown) has incorporated superior everyday, basic ergonomic elements while remaining eminently affordable. The McHale Advanced Ergonomic Chair is both beautiful and ergonomic with an innovative lumbar suspension system that will conform to the shape of your back while encouraging active sitting to keep your core engaged. If you need something that can rest safely on top of a treadmill take a look at the Energy Stool or the McHale TreadTop StableChair.
Manage Your Cables
Keep your cables safe and organized and your new desk tidy with a Tucker™ Cable Management Kit. These kits are easy to install, and include a variety of versatile and reusable components to allow you to easily reconfigure your cable bundles time and time again. Most users will want to opt for the Pro Kit with Cable Chain for Adjustable Desks, which includes a height-tracking link chain with a full array of mounting and routing essentials for device and cable protection, including a 12-foot, 6-outlet, under-desk surge protector and capacious cable tray. With the surge protector in the tray and the cord cleanly routed through the cable chain, you'll have a tidy, professional-grade cable management system in no time, and the flexibility to position your new desk as close to or far from the wall outlet as you want.
Make it Mobile
Need more mobility in your desk? Our Locking Caster Wheel Set replaces your desk's leveling feet with four locking caster wheels. Now you can slide your desk wherever you want it easily and safely. These caster wheels screw into the recessed threading on the feet of your desk. Just remove the leveling pads, screw in the casters, flip your desk back over—and you’re good to go! Lock the casters when you find an ideal spot for your desk and unlock them when you want to glide to a different one.
Add the Unsit Office Treadmill:
iMovR and InMovement have joined forces to create the highest performance, quietest, safest, most ergonomic and most stable treadmill desks available today. You can pair an Unsit Office Treadmill with any iMovR standing desk that has at least 40" of free space between the lifting columns; desk models with a 53"-wide desktop or greater will be a perfect match.
The unique form factor of the Unsit treadmill is 50% wider than any other walking treadmill. And it also features a shorter deck that takes up less room in your office. With a top speed of 2.0mph, the Unsit is a true "office treadmill," in no way related to cardio running treadmills, and that means the extra deck length is really an unnecessary waste. Instead, the extra width allows the user to more comfortable move around in front of their workstation without stepping into the side rails.
Need Assistance Making Room For Your New Workstation?
iMovR has a specialized nationwide service available for safe removal and disposition of desks, conference tables, and treadmills. We can even donate them to a charity for you if they are in good working order, or they’ll be responsibly disposed of. We offer competitive, flat rate, nationwide picing and serve over 170 major metro markets. Check by ZIP code to see if we service your neighborhood.
$100 Conquest Rebate—Exclusive Offer!
Do you have a competing standing desk like an UpLift or Varidesk and want a better product? Send us a photo of your old model, and we'll give you $100 off when you buy this desk! For more details, see our Conquest Rebate page.
. . . iMovR has hit a home run with this product. —GearDiary
9/10 - At the end of the day, this is by far the best sit-stand desk that I’ve had the chance to use. —ThinkComputers
I put this desk together in just minutes. That fact alone was worth the price of admission! —PhotographyTalk
The iMovR Lander desk is a winner. —Gadget Gram
A great option for anyone looking for a high-quality standing desk. We love how easy it is to assemble. . . . The high-quality construction feels sturdy enough to last for years to come, [and the] lift controller is the most intuitive we tested. —Reviewed.com
One of the most premium standing desks on the market [with] quite a few interesting features . . . —Luxatic
|The Lander - Butcher Block Top|
|Rated Lifting Capacity||360 lbs.|
|Height Range||25"–51" including top, |
leveling feet fully closed, additional 0.5" height adjustment with leveling feet opened
|Average Travel Speed||1.6" per second|
|Power Consumption||200W, .1W standby power|
|Controller Type||Bluetooth-enabled LCD Touch Paddle|
|Special Features||Anti-Collision Technology|
|Grommets (optional)||3.15" diameter, offset 3" from back edge of tabletop (to center of grommet hole)|
|Available Sizes||Depth: 30"|
Width: 48", 54", 60", 66", 72", 78"
[60"–78" desks include an under-desktop crossbar for extra support]
|Desktop Weight by Species|
|Available Species and Finishes||Oak, Maple, & Walnut, natural finish|
To compare specs on different desk models, visit our page Selecting the Right iMovR Desk for You.
For a full list of compatible desks and products, see our Product Compatibility page.
This standing desk comes with our Made-in-the-USA Warranty:
- Lifetime Warranty on the steel frame,
- 15-year Warranty on all motors and electronics, and
- 5-year Warranty on the solid wood desktop.
This Item is Ineligible for Returns or Exchanges
Solid wood orders begin production immediately after being processed and are custom built to customer specifications. Due to the custom nature of these products, modifications and cancellations may only be made within 24 hours of order placement, before custom manufacturing has begun. Thereafter, these orders cannot be cancelled, returned, or refunded at any time. If any manufacturing errors or defects are found within 48 hours of delivery, please contact our customer care department, and provide photos of the problem, and we will make every attempt to address the issues.
We offer thousands of size, species, and stain combinations. Please select your solid wood items carefully. Please be sure to view the Specs and Docs available for more detailed information, and please take measurements of your space to ensure a good fit.
All screens display colors slightly. Additionally, because wood is a natural material and stains are hand-applied, every solid wood piece will have some variation. To ensure accurate color selection, we also sell physical samples of every solid wood tabletop species and finish, which you can find here: Solid Wood Tabletop Samples.
Shipping Time Table
Our solid wood desks and desk accessories are artisan produced to the highest standards of the craft. While our aim is to produce each desktop within 5 weeks, we do have a very exacting quality assurance process at each of the 7 steps of production, which sometimes means re-work will be necessary before we can ship it to a customer. Therefore please allow up to 8 weeks from production on built-to-order desks.
|Solid Wood Desks||Production Time||Shipping||Total Delivery Time|
|Lander Lite 35", 41", 47", 53", 59"||5 to 8 weeks||2-7 business days (parcel carrier)||6-10 weeks|
|Lander Lite 65", 71"||5 to 8 weeks||3-15 business days (Freight)||6-11 weeks|
|All Lander Desks (except QuickShip)||5 to 8 weeks||3-15 business days (Freight)||6-11 weeks|
|QuickShip Lander Solid Wood Desks||1–2 business days*||5–15 business days (Freight)||6–17 business days|
|Captain's Desk (except QuickShip)||3 weeks||2-7 business days (parcel carrier)||3-5 weeks|
|QuickShip Captain's Desk||1–2 business days*||2-7 business days (parcel carrier)||3-9 business days|
|Solid Wood Accessories|
|File Cabinets||6 to 9 weeks||2-7 business days (parcel carrier)||7-8 weeks|
|Two-Door Credenza||5 to 8 weeks||3-15 business days (Freight)||6-11 weeks|
|Fly Deck||5 to 8 weeks|
2-7 business days if ordered alone (parcel carrier)
|SteadyType Slide Keyboard Tray||6 to 9 weeks|
2-7 business days (parcel carrier)
*When placed before the cutoff time (11 am PST / 2 pm EST)
Shipping to the Lower 48 States
Standing desks and Synapse sit-stand tables, credenzas, and standalone 3D-laminated desktops all ship from Grand Rapids, Michigan.
- Lander and Lander Lite desks sized 65" and smaller ordinarily ship by parcel carriers in two separate parcels, one for the desktop and one for the legs.¹
- Larger desks including L-desks, U-desks and conference tables ship by Freight.
- All Jaxson rectangular desk models will generally ship by parcel carriers in two separate parcels, one for the desktop and one for the base frame.¹ In the case of Jaxson corner desks, the desktop ships by freight and the base ship via parcel carrier.
- Standalone 3D-laminated rectangular desktops 71" and smaller ship by parcel carrier. All other 3D-laminated desktops and tabletops, as well as bulk desktop orders ship by Freight.
¹ Bulk orders of 2 or more desks will usually ship by Freight regardless of desk size.
Solid wood desk systems, Synapse sit-stand tables, credenzas and standalone solid wood tops ship from Benton Harbor, Michigan.
- All Lander and Lander Lite desks, Ensign's desks, Synapse conference tables and standalone solid wood desktops ship by Freight.
- Note that when treadmills are co-ordered with any solid wood desk the ThermoTread GT is shipped separately by freight from Grand Rapids and will arrive 5-8 weeks sooner than the desk.
- Captain's desk ships by FedEx Ground.
All other accessories ship by parcel carriers.
- See Shipping tab on the specific product page for transit time estimates.
Important Notes on Freight Delivery
- All of our prices include Free Shipping in the Lower 48 states. Exceptions include:
- Non-standard delivery times.
- Other special delivery options requested by the recipient, and
- Delivery to addresses that are more than 50 miles away from our freight carriers' designated hubs.
- See additional delivery surcharges for these and other special requests.
Our designated freight carrier, SEKO Logistics, requires a scheduled delivery appointment, where an adult must be present to sign for the shipment, and if an inside-delivery upgrade was requested, provide access into the room where the items are to be brought.
As your shipment reaches the final delivery center nearest your location, a dispatcher from SEKO Logistics will call you from (866) 268-5263 to schedule a 4-hour window for this appointment. SEKO will also send you an email at the same time.
Standard Delivery is to the first covered threshold.
- For deliveries to apartments/condos and office buildings, this would be to the lobby if there is a doorman or receptionist.
- If there is no covered area to place the delivery in, it will be taken as close as possible to the building structure, which may be curbside.
- It will be the customer's responsibility to unload the pallet, dispose of the pallet, and bring merchandise into the building. If you need help with this, you can upgrade to Room of Choice or Premium Delivery (see below).
Room of Choice Delivery Upgrade is our most popular shipping upgrade. The two-man delivery crew will bring all the components all the way to the room where your workstation equipment will go.
- The upgrade includes elevator trips and up to one flight of stairs.
- You will be responsible for unboxing, assembly, and debris removal.
- Note: this service level may not be available in certain rural areas.
Premium Delivery w/ Assembly Upgrade
- Note that the Premium upgrade is currently only available on certain Lander Desks (with or without a treadmill) and on treadmill-only orders. Premium delivery upgrades for most other desk models will be made available in the future.
- The two-man crew will deliver your partially factory-assembled desk to your room of choice, unbox it, and complete the assembly of your new desk. This upgrade includes:
- Elevator trips.
- Up to one flight of stairs.
- Unloading of the shipment.
- Unboxing of the desk and/or treadmill.
- Removal & disposal of the shipping pallet and all packaging materials.
- If a treadmill is included in the purchase, it will also be unboxed and plugged in.
- Leveling of the desk and/or treadmill to make sure it is parallel to the floor is highly recommended. This is the responsibility of the purchaser.
- Installation of accessories such as monitor arms, keyboard trays, power nodes, and cable management kits are not included in this delivery service. These are the responsibility of the purchaser.
- Note: this service level may not be available in certain rural areas.
How To Track Your Order
You will receive a MySEKO tracking link by email when your desk departs our factory. Please use this link for updates on the progress of your delivery. The freight carrier (SEKO Logistics) will always have more information on your delivery than we will, so we recommend that you contact them directly at (866) 268-5263 with any delivery questions you may have.
Please note that at this point your order will continue to progress in a different computer system that is not connected to your account on iMovR.com; if you look up your order on iMovR.com it will only say "processing."
For inquiries on production status of your furniture prior to shipping from the factory, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with your name and order number.
Tips for Success
It is our desire to get your product to you as safely and quickly as possible! To help us make this possible, here are a few things you can do to help if you've ordered a product that will be delivered by freight:
- Provide us with the best phone number for the delivery company to reach you or someone in your receiving department to coordinate delivery.
- Deliveries cannot be reliably scheduled by voicemail so please provide a backup phone number if possible.
- If you can white list SEKO's phone number before they call this will help avoid potentially missing their call.
- Letting us know in advance whether the address is residential or commercial and if there is a loading dock available, extra flights of stairs or other complicating factors for delivery crews. You can send us this information by email to email@example.com referencing your name and order number, and we will make sure the information is relayed to the carrier. If any additional accessorial fees are charged by the carrier (e.g. for additional flights of stairs) our Customer Care Team will contact you for a credit card number, as we do not retain these in our system for security purposes.
Shipping to Hawaii, Alaska, Canada, and Mexico
If there is no price listed on the product page for your shipping destination, please contact us with complete order details, full shipping address, and contact information so that we may generate a quote for you.
Shipping Outside of North America
For other international customers, we are happy to ship your order using the freight forwarder of your choice. Contact our sales team for more information.