iMovR RightSize™ Premium Treadmill Mat
Availability: In stock
As low as: $99.00
Price as configured: $0.00
- Ideally sized (32” x 72”) for all popular office treadmills, this mat will never be an eyesore or interfere with the desk legs
- Extra-thick, quarter-inch rubber provides the maximum protection from dust, static, noise, vibration and floor damage
- Made in the USA from 100% recycled tire rubber—not toxic PVC that can outgas
- Industry-leading, FIVE-YEAR full performance warranty
A Perfect Fit for Your Office Treadmill
This is the only equipment mat that is correctly sized for the smaller footprint of office treadmills, not for large gym equipment. As such, it will never stick out far beyond the treadmill, pose a tripping hazard, or create an eyesore.
The RightSize mat keeps all four feet of your treadmill off the ground while leaving a short "tail" at the back end of the treadmill to make it easy to clean all the dirt—typically brought in on the bottoms of your shoes—that rolls off the end of a treadmill. No chemicals are required to keep this mat clean, either—just use a damp rag, or soap and water at most, to keep it looking like new.
This premium mat is thicker and firmer than the inexpensive competitors you may find elsewhere. That’s because it’s designed to protect your floors and your treadmill equipment much better from dirt and vibration—and reduce noise for both you and any tenants underneath you. Mats that are too soft can introduce torsional stresses on the treadmill frame, which can lead to a host of mechanical problems and shortened equipment life.
Typical equipment mats are only two or four millimeters thick, tear easily, and are always too large for your walking treadmill. Compare that to the RightSize Premium Treadmill Mat’s six millimeter thickness and you can see why the thicker RightSize Mat offers superior durability while protecting your floor better.
Good for the Environment
Unlike cheap, typically Chinese-made mats, the iMovR under-treadmill mat is made out of 100% recycled rubber (from tires), not PVC. And it’s made right here in the USA, under strict EPA regulations. That means the RightSize mat doesn’t contain any noxious, environmentally-damaing materials and won’t leave a bad odor in your office due to outgassing. But its greatest ecological feature is that it’s designed to last a very, very long time. Not having to frequently replace your mat means less hassle, less land fill, and less cost at the end of the day.
The iMovR RightSize Treadmill Mat was designed to last, and features an industry-leading FIVE YEAR full-performance warranty. The mat is warrantied not only against manufacturing defects but also against edge curling or any other degradation in performance.
The iMovR RightSize Premium Treadmill Mat is shipped by FedEx Ground. Free shipping is included in the price. It weighs 20 lbs.
Free Shipping to the Continental US
Prices include free shipping to anywhere in the continental United States. Mats are shipped via FedEx Ground.
Shipping to Hawaii, Alaska, and Other Countries
Hawaii, Alaska and international customers have two options:
- We can ship to any freight forwarder in the continental US for the same flat rate as to any other domestic customer. It would be your responsibility to select a freight forwarder, set up an account, and negotiate freight forwarding rates. If you go with this option, contact us at email@example.com or (425) 999-3550 with your order details and the delivery address for your freight forwarder, and we will get back to you with pallet dimensions, weights, and any other information required for your forwarder to generate a quote for you.
- For international customers, the product can be shipped directly to you via either DHL Express (typically 2-day or 3-day air) or DHL Global Freight (ocean). Please contact us with complete order details, and full shipping address and contact information so that we may generate a quote for you. By default we will generate a quote for Express (air) only, unless you indicate you would like ocean/ground, or both rates to compare. Please allow 24-72 hours to turn around an international delivery quote.
Note for Canadian, Mexican and Overseas International Customers: You will be responsible for any customs duties and taxes that may be due to your government. The carrier (DHL) will collect these at the time they contact you to schedule your delivery.
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
As low as: $1,499.00
As low as: $49.95
$14.75 As low as: $12.42