Terms and Conditions
Last Updated: October 16, 2020
PLEASE READ THIS DOCUMENT CAREFULLY. IT CONTAINS IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT YOUR RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS AS WELL AS LIMITATIONS AND EXCLUSIONS THAT MAY APPLY TO YOU.
Limitations of Liability:
In no event shall iMovR or any of its subsidiaries or affiliates be liable for any indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages including but not limited to loss of use, loss of data, loss of business or profits. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.
The limited warranty for any product sold by iMovR is normally disclosed as part of the product review or online store description for that product, and is in all cases included in the documentation accompanying the product as provided by that product's manufacturer. Except as specifically set forth therein, iMovR makes no warranties, express or implied, and disclaims all other warranties, including without limitation implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and conformity to models or samples. Some states do not allow limitations on implied warranties so these limitations might not apply to you. The warranties set forth herein give you specific legal rights and you may have other rights that vary from state to state.
Terms of payment are within iMovR’s sole discretion, and unless otherwise agreed to by iMovR, payment must be received prior to acceptance of an order. Payment for the products will be made by credit card, wire transfer, or some other prearranged payment method unless credit terms have been agreed to. Invoices are due and payable within the time period noted on the invoice, measured from the date of the invoice. iMovR may invoice parts of an order separately. Any quotations given by iMovR will be valid for the period stated on the quotation. Customer agrees to pay interest on all past-due sums at the highest rate allowed by law.
iMovR may, at its own discretion, limit or cancel quantities purchased per person, per household or per order. These restrictions may include orders placed by the same iMovR account, credit card, and also orders, which use the same billing and/or shipping address. Notification will be sent to the e-mail and/or billing address provided should such change occur. We reserve the right to limit the quantities sold, including the right to limit or prohibit sales to dealers.
Separate charges for shipping and handling will be shown on iMovR invoice(s). You are responsible for all applicable sales and other taxes associated with the order. If applicable, a separate charge for taxes will be shown on the invoice. iMovR will not be responsible for delays in delivery due to events beyond its control, including shortage of materials, labor strikes, transportation failures or acts of God.
Note: Once your product has shipped, we are not able to add delivery upgrades. If you would like to purchase a delivery upgrade with your order, you must do so before your order ships.
Retroactive Sales Discounts:
If you make a purchase during a sale and you did not receive the sale discount code, or you would like to change the discount amount applied, we can apply ANY of the discounts which were available within 7 days of your order date. Note limitations - only one discount can be applied, discounts cannot be combined. Please reach out to CustomerCare@iMovR.com so that a credit can be applied to your account for the applicable discount amount.
Order Modifications and Cancellations
Modifications and cancellations may be made within 24 hours of order placement, before custom manufacturing of the desk has begun. Thereafter order modifications and cancellations are subject to the same 20% restocking charge as a return.
Title/Risk of Loss:
Title to products and risk of loss passes from iMovR to you upon delivery of said products to you by the carrier. Your use of this website is at your own risk. In no event shall iMovR be held liable for direct, indirect, exemplary, or consequential damages, or any damages whatsoever, including but not limited to loss of use, data, or profits, without regard to the form of any action, including but not limited to contract, negligence, or other tortuous actions, all arising from any product purchased from www.iMovR.com. By your use of this website, you agree that the sole and exclusive maximum liability to iMovR arising from any product sold on this website shall be the price of the product ordered plus shipping and handling charges.
Use of This Website
Unauthorized use of this website may give to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
In the event that a return is necessary, we offer a return window of 100 days from the date of delivery. Our customer care department will issue an RMA (return merchandise authorization) number and a restocking fee of 20% will be applied to all 3D laminate desks, solid wood desks, filing cabinets, treadmills, and DIY bases.
Due to the heavy weight of many of our products, special care is taken to ensure that they ship without any damage. We ask that you take the same level of care when repackaging your returns so that they meet the following criteria:
- Returned in brand new, saleable condition (no dents, scratches, lacerations in laminate, etc.) minus any damages or defects present upon initial delivery.
- Properly packed in the original packaging and pallet (if applicable).
- Includes all original hardware and parts (screws, bolts, cords, motors, etc.).
Additional Return Policies
- If a returned item does arrive back to iMovR warehouses damaged, and the damage is claimed to have occurred during shipping, the customer is responsible for reaching out to their shipping provider for info on their insurance policy, and depending on the degree and cause of damage, iMovR may void or reduce the amount of credit returned to the customer.
- iMovR is not responsible for lost merchandise or delivery to the wrong address. If merchandise is lost during transit or delivered to the wrong address, resolutions must be handled with the shipping provider directly.
- In the event that the wrong product is delivered to your stated shipping address please contact iMovR customer care immediately and we will work to facilitate a return of the wrong items and delivery of the correct items.
- In the event that your items are damaged upon delivery, please provide customer care with photos of the damage as soon as your items are received. Either a discount will be offered or, depending on the severity of the damage, a replacement may be arranged.
- Upon the arrival of the returned items, our teams conduct a thorough inspection as per the RMA outline to determine a refund amount. Please allow 5-7 business days from the date of iMovR receiving the returned items for your refund to be processed.
- iMovR is not responsible for any overseas shipping costs or logistics for new or returned products.
- All iMovR seating products (Tempo TreadTop Sit-Stand Stool, Tempo TreadTop Office Chair, & Birdi Perching Stool) are classified as “personal items” and cannot be returned once assembled.
Orders consisting of 5 or more desks, converters, or DIY bases are considered bulk purchases and are not covered by this return policy. Please contact Sales@iMovR.com for more details.
We offer thousands of size and color combinations. Please be sure to view the “Specs” and “Docs” tabs available below the blue “Buy” button on each product page for more detailed information. We also sell physical samples of every tabletop color and finish, which you can find here:
3D Laminate Color Guide
Solid Wood Finish Guide