Lander Desk with SteadyType - Solid Wood Top
Availability: In stock
As low as $2,910.00
Price as configured: $2,910.00
Experience the health and productivity benefits of the Lander Desk in 38 varieties of elegant solid wood tops. Made entirely in the USA (Michigan) from sustainable US-grown species and honest materials, these tops are a testament to American quality craftsmanship. The SteadyType® Keyboard tray is built into the desktop for full ergodynamics, providing optimum ergonomics whether sitting, standing, or walking.
Would you like help finding the right desk to match your home or office? Contact our specialists for a free Interior Design & Ergonomics Consultation.
Need Bulk Order Pricing?
Contact Us Here!
We are proud to feature this solid wood standing desk design exclusively created for iMovR by renowned luxury furniture designer Vincent Leman.
iMovR Solid Wood Tops
Read on solid wood tabletop care here.
iMovR Lander rated Best Standing Desk by USA Today! Reviewed.com, a subsidiary of USA TODAY, named the iMovR Lander Standing Desk as its Editor's Choice and Best Overall Standing Desk on the market in the article The Best Standing Desks of 2022. The roundup highlighted the Lander's industry leading design, intuitive technology features, craftsmanship and ease-of-use, concluding that "The Lander is still our top choice for its American-made quality, durability and intuitiveness."
Select From 38 Elegant Wood Varieties
For the discerning customer looking for the very finest in modern standing desk furniture design, iMovR is pleased to offer 38 different solid wood desktops. Made entirely in the USA (Michigan) from sustainable US-grown species and honest materials, these tops are a testament to American quality craftsmanship.
No other standing desk manufacturer offers as many shapes, sizes, species and stain combinations of real wood desktops. iMovR does not source any of its wood materials from outside the USA, and all our manufacturing processes comply with the most stringent EPA standards. We offer 5 tiers of species:
- Tier I: Red oak, with 8 stain options.
- Tier II: Maple is our most popular natural wood selection, with 10 different stain options. American cherry and hickory species are also offered in a total of 7 stain options.
- Tier III: Walnut is offered in three stain options and select cherry shows off the beautiful natural grain of the wood with fewer imperfections than the rustic cuts.
- Tier IV: Premium quarter-sawn white oak, coveted for its uniqueness and exceptional beauty.
- Tier V: Ultra-premium select walnut tops mark the finest in elegant wood finishes.
Note that the bottom of the desktops are not stained, since they are not visually-exposed surfaces, but they are fully sealed to ensure long-term durability.
Open all wood tops in a new tab -->
All our tops are a full 1.25" thick and 30” deep, available in 41, 47, 53, 59, 65, 77 and 83" widths, and can be ordered with or without our patented, built-in SteadyType ergonomic keyboard tray. Optional dual grommet holes are completely finished to show off the beauty of the natural wood—no unnattractive plastic grommet caps required.
The Lander Desk with SteadyType
Premium, American-made Quality
The Lander is proudly engineered and made in the USA. With innovative advancements like a built-in health coach and Bluetooth-connected app, it makes your transition to a healthier work life easier than ever before. It’s the smartest way to start standing at work.
Infinitely-Adjustable, Ergonomic Keyboard Tray Built-in
SteadyType® adjustable keyboard trays offer unmatched ergonomics and stability for standing and treadmill desk users. You can set your keyboard to any angle up to 85 degrees, which allows for a truly neutral arm / wrist position while standing. The benefits are even more pronounced while treadmill desking. Additionally, SteadyType trays are far more stable than traditional trays, leading to significantly less monitor shaking. And they match the finish of your desk to boot. Learn more about SteadyType.
Learn even more about the Lander by watching the video above, or visiting our Lander Desk with SteadyType product page.
Customize your Lander Desk
Choose from hundreds of color and size options, and a plethora of matching accessories to customize your desk to ergonomic perfection.
Click here to learn more about the honest materials used in making these solid wood tops and for zero-VOC options.
|Rated Lifting Capacity||360 lbs.|
|Height Range||24.5" - 50.5" including top, |
leveling feet fully closed, additional 0.5" height adjustment with leveling feet opened
|Average Travel Speed||1.6" per second|
|Power Consumption||200W, .1W standby power|
|Controller Type||Bluetooth-enabled LCD Touch Paddle|
|Special Features||Anti-Collision Technology|
|Grommets||3.15" diameter, offset 3" from back edge of tabletop (to center of grommet hole)|
|Available Sizes||Depth: 30"|
Width: 41", 47", 53", 59", 65", 71", 77", 83"
[59"-83" frames include a crossbar for extra support]
|Available Species and Finishes|
To compare specs on different desk models, visit our page Selecting the Right iMovR Desk for You.
For a full list of compatible desks and products, see our Product Compatibility page.
Lander User Guide & Assembly Instructions
SteadyType User Guide
This standing desk comes with our Made-in-the-USA Warranty:
- Lifetime Warranty on the steel frame,
- 15-year Warranty on all motors and electronics, and
- 5-year Warranty on the solid wood desktop.
See full warranty terms here for details. Register your warranty here to expedite any future warranty claims.
Returns and Exchanges
We offer a 100-day, 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. If you receive your standing desk workstation and decide it is not what you are looking for, or would like to exchange it, please send it back and we will give you a full refund minus a 20% restocking fee. Customer is responsible for shipping and handling costs of the return. The product must be in its original packaging, and in sellable condition. Simply email us at email@example.com or call (888) 208-6770 for a return merchandise authorization number. Please note that shipping and handling costs are nonrefundable.
If you receive your standing desk workstation and decide you would like to exchange it, please contact us for an exchange merchandise authorization number. The product must be in its original packaging, and in sellable condition. Upon receipt of the exchanged item(s), we will promptly send the replacement. Please note that shipping and handling costs for original item(s) are nonrefundable. Buyer pays for shipping and handling costs of replacement item(s).
Please read our full returns policy here.
Order Modifications and Cancellations
Modifications and cancellations may be made within 24 hours of order placement, before custom manufacturing of the desk has begun. Thereafter order modifications and cancellations are subject to the same 20% restocking charge as a return.
Shipping Time Table
Our solid wood desks and desk accessories are artisan produced to the highest standards of the craft. While our aim is to produce each desktop within 5 weeks, we do have a very exacting quality assurance process at each of the 7 steps of production, which sometimes means re-work will be necessary before we can ship it to a customer. Therefore please allow up to 8 weeks from production on built-to-order desks.
|Solid Wood Desks||Production Time||Shipping||Total Delivery Time|
|Lander Lite 35", 41", 47", 53", 59"||5 to 8 weeks||2-7 business days (FedEx Ground)||6-10 weeks|
|Lander Lite 65", 71"||5 to 8 weeks||3-15 business days (Freight)||6-11 weeks|
|All Lander Desks (except QuickShip)||5 to 8 weeks||3-15 business days (Freight)||6-11 weeks|
|QuickShip Lander Solid Wood Desks||1–2 business days*||5–15 business days (Freight)||6–17 business days|
|Captain's Desk (except QuickShip)||3 weeks||2-7 business days (FedEx Ground)||3-5 weeks|
|QuickShip Captain's Desk||1–2 business days*||2-7 business days (FedEx Ground)||3-9 business days|
|Solid Wood Accessories|
|File Cabinets||6 to 9 weeks||2-7 business days (FedEx Ground)||7-8 weeks|
|Two-Door Credenza||5 to 8 weeks||3-15 business days (Freight)||6-11 weeks|
|Fly Deck||5 to 8 weeks|
2-7 business days if ordered alone (FedEx Ground)
|SteadyType Slide Keyboard Tray||6 to 9 weeks|
2-7 business days (FedEx Ground)
*When placed before the cutoff time (11 am PST / 2 pm EST)
Shipping to the Lower 48 States
Standing desks and Synapse sit-stand tables, credenzas, and standalone 3D-laminated desktops all ship from Grand Rapids, Michigan.
- Lander and Lander Lite desks sized 65" and smaller ordinarily ship by FedEx Ground in two separate parcels, one for the desktop and one for the legs.¹
- Larger desks including L-desks, U-desks and conference tables ship by Freight.
- All Jaxson rectangular desk models will generally ship by FedEx Ground in two separate parcels, one for the desktop and one for the base frame.¹ In the case of Jaxson corner desks, the desktop ships by freight and the base ship via FedEx Ground.
- Standalone 3D-laminated rectangular desktops 71" and smaller ship by FedEx Ground. All other 3D-laminated desktops and tabletops, as well as bulk desktop orders ship by Freight.
¹ Bulk orders of 2 or more desks will usually ship by Freight regardless of desk size.
Solid wood desk systems, Synapse sit-stand tables, credenzas and standalone solid wood tops ship from Benton Harbor, Michigan.
- All Lander and Lander Lite desks, Ensign's desks, Synapse conference tables and standalone solid wood desktops ship by Freight.
- Note that when treadmills are co-ordered with any solid wood desk the ThermoTread GT is shipped separately by freight from Grand Rapids and will arrive 5-8 weeks sooner than the desk.
- Captain's desk ships by FedEx Ground.
All other accessories ship by FedEx Ground Parcel.
- See Shipping tab on the specific product page for transit time estimates.
Important Notes on Freight Delivery
- All of our prices include Free Shipping in the Lower 48 states. Exceptions include:
- Non-standard delivery times.
- Other special delivery options requested by the recipient, and
- Delivery to addresses that are more than 50 miles away from our freight carriers' designated hubs.
- See additional delivery surcharges for these and other special requests.
Our designated freight carrier, SEKO Logistics, requires a scheduled delivery appointment, where an adult must be present to sign for the shipment, and if an inside-delivery upgrade was requested, provide access into the room where the items are to be brought.
As your shipment reaches the final delivery center nearest your location, a dispatcher from SEKO Logistics will call you from (866) 268-5263 to schedule a 4-hour window for this appointment. SEKO will also send you an email at the same time.
Standard Delivery is to the first covered threshold.
- For deliveries to apartments/condos and office buildings, this would be to the lobby if there is a doorman or receptionist.
- If there is no covered area to place the delivery in, it will be taken as close as possible to the building structure, which may be curbside.
- It will be the customer's responsibility to unload the pallet, dispose of the pallet, and bring merchandise into the building. If you need help with this, you can upgrade to Room of Choice or Premium Delivery (see below).
Room of Choice Delivery Upgrade is our most popular shipping upgrade. The two-man delivery crew will bring all the components all the way to the room where your workstation equipment will go.
- The upgrade includes elevator trips and up to one flight of stairs.
- You will be responsible for unboxing, assembly, and debris removal.
- Note: this service level may not be available in certain rural areas.
Premium Delivery w/ Assembly Upgrade
- Note that the Premium upgrade is currently only available on certain Lander Desks (with or without a treadmill) and on treadmill-only orders. Premium delivery upgrades for most other desk models will be made available in the future.
- The two-man crew will deliver your partially factory-assembled desk to your room of choice, unbox it, and complete the assembly of your new desk. This upgrade includes:
- Elevator trips.
- Up to one flight of stairs.
- Unloading of the shipment.
- Unboxing of the desk and/or treadmill.
- Removal & disposal of the shipping pallet and all packaging materials.
- If a treadmill is included in the purchase, it will also be unboxed and plugged in.
- Leveling of the desk and/or treadmill to make sure it is parallel to the floor is highly recommended. This is the responsibility of the purchaser.
- Installation of accessories such as monitor arms, keyboard trays, power nodes, and cable management kits are not included in this delivery service. These are the responsibility of the purchaser.
- Note: this service level may not be available in certain rural areas.
How To Track Your Order
You will receive a MySEKO tracking link by email when your desk departs our factory. Please use this link for updates on the progress of your delivery. The freight carrier (SEKO Logistics) will always have more information on your delivery than we will, so we recommend that you contact them directly at (866) 268-5263 with any delivery questions you may have.
Please note that at this point your order will continue to progress in a different computer system that is not connected to your account on iMovR.com; if you look up your order on iMovR.com it will only say "processing."
For inquiries on production status of your furniture prior to shipping from the factory, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with your name and order number.
Tips for Success
It is our desire to get your product to you as safely and quickly as possible! To help us make this possible, here are a few things you can do to help if you've ordered a product that will be delivered by freight:
- Provide us with the best phone number for the delivery company to reach you or someone in your receiving department to coordinate delivery.
- Deliveries cannot be reliably scheduled by voicemail so please provide a backup phone number if possible.
- If you can white list SEKO's phone number before they call this will help avoid potentially missing their call.
- Letting us know in advance whether the address is residential or commercial and if there is a loading dock available, extra flights of stairs or other complicating factors for delivery crews. You can send us this information by email to email@example.com referencing your name and order number, and we will make sure the information is relayed to the carrier. If any additional accessorial fees are charged by the carrier (e.g. for additional flights of stairs) our Customer Care Team will contact you for a credit card number, as we do not retain these in our system for security purposes.
Shipping to Hawaii, Alaska, Canada, and Mexico
If there is no price listed on the product page for your shipping destination, please contact us with complete order details, full shipping address, and contact information so that we may generate a quote for you.
Shipping Outside of North America
For other international customers, we are happy to ship your order using the freight forwarder of your choice. Contact our sales team for more information.